What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

@VEVAK @TheImmortal

Relativity forbids FTL communication and Salehis quantum entanglement would be FTL communication.
I checked this back then when Salehi stated this and I got confused.

Let me put it this way: If that would be possible, you would equip a starship with a reservoir of entangled quantum and communicate with earth instantly, even if light years away. Relativity forbids this (I would love if it would be possible).

@skyshadow

Looks like a Emad variant (retro booster) or maybe a new Qiam variant.

YES FTL communications within normal space would be impossible but quantum communications would be more like Subspace communications and we currently don't know enough about them to know what the actual range or speed is. And it may seem instantaneous with our current measurement capabilities and within the ranges we can test them but it doesn't necessarily mean it actually is when tested within light years away!

I can also claim the laws of Gravity forbids my body to be mostly filled with empty space and yet we all know that it is! Fact is current laws of known physics DO NOT apply at a subatomic level

congratulations, Khorramshahr_2 ballistic missile was unveiled too.

Untitled54.jpg
Untitled64.jpg

@VEVAK @TheImmortal

Relativity forbids FTL communication and Salehis quantum entanglement would be FTL communication.
I checked this back then when Salehi stated this and I got confused.

Let me put it this way: If that would be possible, you would equip a starship with a reservoir of entangled quantum and communicate with earth instantly, even if light years away. Relativity forbids this (I would love if it would be possible).

@skyshadow

Looks like a Emad variant (retro booster) or maybe a new Qiam variant.

Yes and no.

FTL comm based on current physics laws is not possible.

However, natural disentanglement DOES result in instanteous response thus breaking FTL. However, the relevation of entanglement/disentanglement can only be done using LESS than faster than light travel communication methods. Basically we cannot confirm it happened instanteously and have to rely on less than FTL methods thus not breaking Einstein’s speed limit.

congratulations, Khorramshahr_2 ballistic missile was unveiled too.

View attachment 536559 View attachment 536558

Is this related to Khorramshahr 1 Missile? This looks too “skinny” to be a Khorramshahr Missile looks like a Scud based missile.

Either way if it is based on Khorramshahr Missile it looks like like removed the original warhead and replaced it with an Emad.

Iranian MP revealed, traitor government of Hasan Rouhani has already started negotiating on Iranian missiles.

1. In France, they have accepted to put a 700km cap on the range of Iranian missiles.

2. In Tehran, french negotiators reject their past agreement and demand a 300km range.

3.Iran refuses and french president threatens Iran with more sanction. (This part became public)

افشاگری کریمی قدوسی پیرامون گفتگوهای ایران و فرانسه درباره مسائل موشکی

Iranian MP revealed, traitor government of Hasan Rouhani has already started negotiating on Iranian missiles.

1. In France, they have accepted to put a 700km cap on the range of Iranian missiles.

2. In Tehran, french negotiators reject their past agreement and demand a 300km range.

3.Iran refuses and french president threatens Iran with more sanction. (This part became public)

Propaganda.

Rouhani has no room to negotiate on iranian BMs, not even Rahbar can do anything about Iranian missiles.

You oskhols need to wake up and smell the coffee. The IRGC makes up at least 40% of the Iranian economy. Possibly a much higher number if you consider companies that are run by IRGC loyalists.

IRGC runs Iran, Qassem solemani has more power in one finger than Rouhani has in his body. Iran’s parliament and every major official could be wiped out by IRGC if it so desires.

IRGC controls the drug trade and alcohol trade in Iran. It’s illegal activities around the world bring it hundreds of millions if not billions in income a year.

IRGC giving up missiles would be the equivalent of North Korea giving up its nukes.

NOT.GONNA.HAPPEN

Iran’s fight with Israel has nothing to do with plight of the Palestinians. It is a plan to break the Zionist controlled world order that Nazi Germany feared would take over if it lost the war.

As the last non west controlled Aryan country to stand in the world. Iran will continuously be attacked until it is destroyed or once again brought under the control of the West.

Thus this battle is existential one, there cannot be a world where Israel (The government not the state) and Iran exist.....at least not in the current state of affairs. The west refuses to share the stage with Iran (least of which one that is also a Shiite Muslim sect).

This is also why Russia and China don’t want a strong Iran. They too would be endangered by the rise of the Persian Aryan Shiite Empire as these three words symbolize greatness in world history.

please someone translate the farsi letters describing this missile :-)

Khorramshahr_2 ballistic missile specifications.

Missile type: surface to surface, long rang

Build country: IRAN

Missile range: 2000 km

Missile weight: 19500 kg

Warhead weight: 1500 kg

Missile length: 13 m

Missile diameter: 150 cm

Missile engine: Liquid fuel

i wouldnt be worried about missiles, Rouhani has absolutely no say here
He can negotiate whatever he want, missiles are off the table, again, he has zero leverage over IRGC
Missiles are Iranians life insurance, thats what keeping the zionists away from war with Iran.

Im often thinking about the scene from "300" as the persians launched thousands of arrows directed at the spartans, there were so many arrows that the sun was darkened.

2924qcm.jpg

And Im imagine myself: "Every arrow you see in this scene will be today a missile"

Last edited:
Is this related to Khorramshahr 1 Missile? This looks too “skinny” to be a Khorramshahr Missile looks like a Scud based missile.

Either way if it is based on Khorramshahr Missile it looks like like removed the original warhead and replaced it with an Emad.
Yes, this is the second generation of Khorramshahr missile family. diameter and the length looks the same as Khorramshahr_1 maybe in the photo it looks like its skinny, the warhead weight of the Emad missile is 600 kilograms but Khorramshahr_2 warhead weight is 1500 kilograms.

Last edited:
Akhgar 27 kg 7 kg warhead.jpg
Akhgar new missile for drones ...

Weight : 27kg

Weight of warhead : 7kg

Range : 30km

Max speed : 600km/h

Length : 1.7m

Diameter : 13cm

Guidance : Television guidance

if true then its probably the lightest missile that can reach that range

Last edited:
View attachment 536579 Akhgar new missile for drones ...

Weight : 27kg

Weight of warhead : 7kg

Range : 30km

Max speed : 600km/h

Length : 1.7m

Diameter : 13cm

Guidance : Television guidance

50816718_556929584819143_1568515017047801856_n.jpg

Looks like a miniature version of the Bavar 373 missile. In the background you see the system in its entirely. Looks good but why only 2 canisters ? why not 4 ? I've seen this with some Sayyad systems as well, while others have 4... why ?

51124180_557378471440921_5068214121137176576_n.jpg

Supposed to be new Noor Cruise Missile launcher

50880563_557378514774250_4618941970536988672_n.jpg

Talash air defense system. 4 canisters. That's the way I like it.

howeizah.jpg

Howeizeh new generation of Sumar cruise missile

50745279_556675668177868_1218558049522810880_n.jpg

51222099_556675684844533_6333619668175028224_n.jpg

Toophan 3M ATGM

Propaganda.

Rouhani has no room to negotiate on iranian BMs, not even Rahbar can do anything about Iranian missiles.

You oskhols need to wake up and smell the coffee. The IRGC makes up at least 40% of the Iranian economy. Possibly a much higher number if you consider companies that are run by IRGC loyalists.

IRGC runs Iran, Qassem solemani has more power in one finger than Rouhani has in his body. Iran’s parliament and every major official could be wiped out by IRGC if it so desires.

IRGC controls the drug trade and alcohol trade in Iran. It’s illegal activities around the world bring it hundreds of millions if not billions in income a year.

IRGC giving up missiles would be the equivalent of North Korea giving up its nukes.

NOT.GONNA.HAPPEN

Iran’s fight with Israel has nothing to do with plight of the Palestinians. It is a plan to break the Zionist controlled world order that Nazi Germany feared would take over if it lost the war.

As the last non west controlled Aryan country to stand in the world. Iran will continuously be attacked until it is destroyed or once again brought under the control of the West.

Thus this battle is existential one, there cannot be a world where Israel (The government not the state) and Iran exist.....at least not in the current state of affairs. The west refuses to share the stage with Iran (least of which one that is also a Shiite Muslim sect).

This is also why Russia and China don’t want a strong Iran. They too would be endangered by the rise of the Persian Aryan Shiite Empire as these three words symbolize greatness in world history.
Propaganda my a§§, even foreign ministry spokesman indirectly confirmed it by saying
" I can not confirm" this news.

Of course Traitors have no authority for it, otherwise today Iran was another Libya.

But Traitors are following a multi step approach to prepare people's mind.

Provoking the public against IRGC by saying irgc runs Iran economy, provoking people by saying this is the era of talks not missiles, etc. (there is always enough fools to believe them)

Their media is already filled with articles about benefits of negotiating on our missile program, empty promises of lifting all sanctions.

when they provoked the public enough, then they can put pressure on leader too.

Yes, this is the second generation of Khorramshahr missile family. diameter and the length looks the same as Khorramshahr_1 maybe in the photo it looks like its skinny, the warhead weight of the Emad missile is 600 kilograms but Khorramshahr_2 warhead weight is 1500 kilograms.

So what’s with the decrease in warhead weight? Khorramshahr-1 had a warhead weight of 1800kg.

And I ment the new missile uses an enlarged Emad like warhead for great maneuverability/precision.

Khorramshahr-1 warhead:

khorramshahr-2017-09-image9.jpg

Notice the “older” warhead design much like the first Shahab-3 warheads.

New generation has stabilizer fins on its warhead similar to Emad. The warhead shape is slimmer like on the latest gen of Ghadr and Iranian missiles.

Its possible this version is not a MIRV or IRV bus, but rather a missile designed to deliver one warhead to a single target with the most destructive power (1500kg).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom