What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Well by looking at this image
untitled19-jpg.501615

In the tail its written Zelzal-2 but its strange the Zelda 2 supposed to look different.

the tail stabilizers haven't been installed in that pic and the warhead is a dummy
This is from 2014

Isn't that the Fatah Mobin test at the end?

is there a thread about the recent missile strike in syria (retaliation for the ahwaz terror attack)?

IRGC used 6 missiles (and 7 drones) fired from kermanshah into Albu Kamal (570km away) using qiam and zolfaqar missiles

I haven't seen any drone footage released yet, but it was apparently a successful strike

is there a thread about the recent missile strike in syria (retaliation for the ahwaz terror attack)?

IRGC used 6 missiles (and 7 drones) fired from kermanshah into Albu Kamal (570km away) using qiam and zolfaqar missiles

I haven't seen any drone footage released yet, but it was apparently a successful strike

yes there is one. and they used saegeh uav for the first time.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-launching-missiles-towards-isis-positions.579652/

I don't get it..what is special in these images...Quiam is traditional balistic missile fired verticaly and after missile reach sub-orbital phase warhead is splited from missile body and while warhead continue to target ,missile body returns to the ground...Contrary to this quazi balistic missiles are fired like rockets and will not reach high atlitude like traditional balistic missiles thus there is no re-entry vehicle on those missiles...it fly as whole missile from lunching till the end...minus rocket booster..if there is any(Fateh faamily has rocket booster..but some don't)

Last edited:
I don't get it..what is special in these images...Quiam is traditional balistic missile fired verticaly and after missile reach sub-orbital phase warhead is splited from missile body and while warhead continue to target ,missile body returns to the ground...Contrary to this quazi balistic missiles are fired like rockets and will not reach high atlitude like traditional balistic missiles thus there is no re-entry vehicle on those missiles...it fly as whole missile from lunching till the end...minus rocket booster..if there is any(Fateh faamily has rocket booster..but some don't)

It is important because missile analyzers have announced that the qiam missile that was fired from Iran has ben fallen in Iran, but these images are said to have been taken near the Iraqi-Syrian border. "
Close to target"

It is important because missile analyzers have announced that the qiam missile that was fired from Iran has ben fallen in Iran, but these images are said to have been taken near the Iraqi-Syrian border. "
Close to target"
دو تا قیام شلیک شد نه یکی و من تا اونجا که خبر دارم گفته شده موشکی که توی ایران توی یک مزرعه افتاده از خانواده فاتح بوده نه موشک قیام.

دو تا قیام شلیک شد نه یکی و من تا اونجا که خبر دارم گفته شده موشکی که توی ایران توی یک مزرعه افتاده از خانواده فاتح بوده نه موشک قیام.

متاسفانه من یکی دیدم. اره گفتن فاتح مردم ولی بی بی سی گفت قیام بوده بعدش بقیه خبرگزاری ها هم گفتن قیام

Close to target"
متاسفانه من یکی دیدم. اره گفتن فاتح مردم ولی بی بی سی گفت قیام بوده بعدش بقیه خبرگزاری ها هم گفتن قیام

A very interesting read take a look!

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/...عملیات-گسترده-پهپادهای-سپاه-در-سوریه-اعلام-شد

upload_2018-10-22_12-11-23.png

Brother. I am very happy for all of this. Throughout my life it was just in the last two or three years that i really have noticed all these advances in technology and military now we can say that Iran has a remarkable difference in technology and Medical and military zone from other Middle Eastern countries. Except for Israel and Turkey that are ahead of us in some areas because of lack of sanctions. I really do not want to see Iran in another war or revolution just when its turning into the Middle East power again. because if that happens, it will set us back form the world latest technology for an other century.

Back
Top Bottom