What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Can anyone say whats happened with the Sejji missile family?
We didnt had any updated since Sejjil 2 as far as I know
Is there still development behind the curtains or did the program discontinued after Tehrani Moghaddams death?
Or was the missile just to expensive?
As Far as I know operational.

In this video, Uzi Rubin pointing the development of the Khoramshahr missile program.

What a pack of scumbags,its like watching a bunch of nazis circle jerk.....
hyLmIEl.jpg

bullshit.bmp

I really like the 3rd question about irans "nuclear testing"[LOL!]

explosion site of the Mr. Tehrani Moghadam

View attachment 520545

new missile?

View attachment 520552 View attachment 520553
Thats an interesting one,its an air launched optically guided cruise missile.Up until now it just be the one prototype thats been clearly based on the rocket boosted ghassed 3 air launched pgm and looks to have been built using actual ghassed 3 parts.The one shown in the picture appears to be a different build from this as it clearly is much better built and also has a much shorter cable duct[?] on top of the airframe.Hopefully we get to see some more of it in the near future

Thats an interesting one,its an air launched optically guided cruise missile.Up until now it just be the one prototype thats been clearly based on the rocket boosted ghassed 3 air launched pgm and looks to have been built using actual ghassed 3 parts.The one shown in the picture appears to be a different build from this as it clearly is much better built and also has a much shorter cable duct[?] on top of the airframe.Hopefully we get to see some more of it in the near future

It looks small. Do you think that this cruise missile can reach 100 km rage?

BT posted video of Sejjil-2 with less than 50 M CEP. Anyone has that ?

It looks small. Do you think that this cruise missile can reach 100 km rage?
Dont underestimate the range of a small air launched cruise missile.This is based on the ghassed 3 which is rocket powered and has a range of around 75-100km just using that,so depending on the weight of this thing and whether it uses a turbojet or turbofan,then I`d say the range of this weapon is at least 100km if not twice that or even more in fact,after all theres no reason you cant use passive or active radar seekers,satellite navigation,passive optical targeting,or a combination to make it a true fire and forget weapon to take advantage of its possible maximum range or use man in the loop for shorter ranged targets.

"The price of a F-16 fighter plane with its arsenal of weapon and training is about $ 200 million USD.

for 200 million USD Iran will make about 500 ballistic missile with 2000 km range." Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh

BT posted video of Sejjil-2 with less than 50 M CEP. Anyone has that ?

Look at this scumbag Michael Ellemen (Known for being a terrible Iran missile "analyst")

The fact that he finds this "troubling" gives me alot of pleasure.

Imagine being this retarded.

Last edited:
"The price of a F-16 fighter plane with its arsenal of weapon and training is about $ 200 million USD.

for 200 million USD Iran will make about 500 ballistic missile with 2000 km range." Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh
to be more specific, he said each of our missiles costs from $100k to $400k, though he didn't say whether these are all 2000km range or not.

500 of the most expensive missiles ($400,000) = $200m, so presumably the most expensive ones are 2000km range
Khorramshaher, sejil, Qadr, Shahab, these are all 2000km range, with different prices obviously, that's the point of question.

Back
Top Bottom