What's new

Iranian Missiles | News and Discussions

Hello friends. Today, Khorramshahr missile was unveiled. Khorramshahr is the newest long-range missile unveiled by Iran, with a range of 2,000 kilometers and the warhead weight is 1.8 tons. Remember that by decreasing the weight of the warhead , the range of missile will increase.
جدیدترین موشک بالستیک ایران با نام "خرمشهر" رونمایی شد + تصاویر
شناسه خبر: 1526340 سرویس: سیاسی
۳۱ شهريور ۱۳۹۶ - ۱۰:۲۰

جدیدترین موشک بالستیک ایران با نام "خرمشهر" در مراسم رژه نیروهای مسلح رونمایی شد.
به گزارش خبرنگار دفاعی خبرگزاری تسنیم، جدیدترین موشک بالستیک ایران، دقایقی پیش در مراسم رژه نیروهای مسلح در تهران با حضور مقامات عالی‌رتبه نظامی رونمایی شد.

این موشک بالستیک خرمشهر نام دارد ولی هیچ ویژگی یا مشخصاتی از آن تا این لحظه منتشر نشده است.

1396063110231820211999624.jpg
1396063110210762311999594.jpg
bro, warheads total weight is 1000 kg and are released 200km before the target, that 1.8t was something which that utter stupid moron f@cked up asshole IRIB reporter invented. in fact he said the weight of 1800 kilometer!
some of his other inventions were Tor M1 radar! Shabdiz recovered Tank (instead of recovery tank).

bro, warheads total weight is 1000 kg and are released 200km before the target, that 1.8t was something which that utter stupid moron f@cked up asshole IRIB reporter invented. in fact he said the weight of 1800 kilometer!
some of his other inventions were Tor M1 radar! Shabdiz recovered Tank (instead of recovery tank).
or: pasio radar,

:angry:
Yet his damned voice is roaring inside my ears.
What he called that missile :
با وزن 1 تن و 800 کیلومتر اولین سامانه موشکی خرمشهر!!!!!! ش و م ب و ل انتقام خون مظلومان..........
https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/777480/فیلم-رونمایی-از-موشک-جدید-بالستیک-خرمشهر

O my God. He really said that. Sorry i misunderstood. But brother, do not you think that a warhead with a weight of 1 ton for a missile that is capable of carrying multiple warheads is low?

:angry:
Yet his damned voice is roaring inside my ears.
What he called that missile :
با وزن 1 تن و 800 کیلومتر اولین سامانه موشکی خرمشهر!!!!!! ش و م ب و ل انتقام خون مظلومان..........
https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/777480/فیلم-رونمایی-از-موشک-جدید-بالستیک-خرمشهر

why he was so angry?:what:

interview with Hajizadeh about Khorramshahr missile:
skip to 4m,16s:
http://www.telewebion.com/episode/1687626

O my God. He really said that. Sorry i misunderstood. But brother, do not you think that a warhead with a weight of 1 ton for a missile that is capable of carrying multiple warheads is low?

why he was so angry?:what:
well, to be more accurate, he said the weight of 1 ton and 800 kilometer!
IRGC website says 1800kg warhead, Hajizadeh in an interview said 1800km. I don't know which one is correct.

and about the weight, we can't judge cause we don't know any information about the type of it's warheads, we don't know what are it's targets or the intention of it's designers.

Yeah, I never heard of 1.8 ton warheads
Remember guys, Iran says always "1 ton-2000km", thats a political thing.
If you say 1.8 ton and 2000km a 1 ton warhead would surpass the "political limit" of 2000km.
Just numbers guys, dont believe them, this missiles range is far more than 2000km

If you say 1.8 ton and 2000km a 1 ton warhead would surpass the "political limit" of 2000km.
Just numbers guys, dont believe them, this missiles range is far more than 2000km
The missile itself is also thicker than we usually see it, its range surely should be greater with large payloads.

As I predicted, the Khorramshahr missile is a thick, single stage soild fuel missile with a sufficient throw weight for several warheads.
It packs the flexibility of expensive solid fuel missiles, remains below 2000km but delivers several warheads instead of one, this compensates the higher cost of the missile and likely makes the overall missile system significantly cheaper than a Ghadr or Emad.

Great system if it is that and not just a submunition warhead. Lets wait for more details.

Solid fuel? It looks like the BM-25 Musudan, which is a liquid fuel missile.

Based on Gen. Hajizadeh's interview:

The missile has a range of 2000 Km and the warhead is carried by the missile for 1800 Km.

Hajizadeh in an interview said 1800km

Hajizadeh said the missile's warhead can hit several targets. How far do you think these targets can be from each other ?

Yes, even Iranian military commanders openly and repeatedly said that the range of these missiles is more than 2000 kilometers.

The missile itself is also thicker than we usually see it, its range surely should be greater with large payloads.
If the missile is thicker that's a good sign as it means at last they decided to move past 1.25m that we stuck on for last 2 decade.

If the missile is thicker that's a good sign as it means at last they decided to move past 1.25m that we stuck on for last 2 decade.

I think this is more about Iran making a point that they have means and capability to even hit Diego Garcia if they wanted and all they have to do is add a good PBV or 2nd stage to this booster!

Clearly this new US administration ONLY understands the language of strength and force!

As I predicted, the Khorramshahr missile is a thick, single stage soild fuel missile with a sufficient throw weight for several warheads.
It packs the flexibility of expensive solid fuel missiles, remains below 2000km but delivers several warheads instead of one, this compensates the higher cost of the missile and likely makes the overall missile system significantly cheaper than a Ghadr or Emad.

Great system if it is that and not just a submunition warhead. Lets wait for more details.

Great system but NOT a solid fuel!

IRAN-MILITARYUSA

Missiles are displayed as Iranian President Hassan Rouhani attends an armed forces parade in Tehran, Iran, on Friday. | Photo Credit: HANDOUT

http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...aunches-ballistic-missile/article19740958.ece

The report said the missile was launched late Friday, without providing further details.
Iran has “successfully” launched a ballistic missile with a range of 2,000 km, a state-media report said on Saturday.

State-run Press TV broadcast a footage released by the government of “the successful test-launch” of its new ballistic missile, Khorramshahr, a few hours after it was unveiled during a military parade here on Friday with President Hassan Rouhani and senior military officials in attendance, reports Xinhua news agency.

The report said the missile was launched late Friday, without providing further details.

The ballistic missile is capable of carrying multiple warheads, Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, a senior commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Aerospace Division, told the media on Friday.

“The missile has become smaller in size (compared to other Iranian ballistic missiles) and more tactical, and it will be operational in the near future,” Hajizadeh said without further elaboration.

On Friday, the Iranian armed forces commemorated the 1980-1988 war with Iraq by holding a parade in which Iran’s most advanced military power and abilities are showcased.

Iran also displayed other home-made advanced missiles, including ballistic missiles, which are reported to have ranges of 1,300 km to 2,000 km.

Back
Top Bottom