What's new

Iranian cars ... Gonna buy if available?

Hi ...Please express your opinion... Thanks !

A few years late but i did just join so :P

Hi Soheil. I would get one every time one of my kids gets his or her drivers license. I guess it will be very cheap so i wont mind it too much if they hit a curb or get it scratched !

a great Business IDEA would be for Iran to sell it to the GCC as cars used in training courses for driving. They will be cheaper than the toyota camry and corolla used right now

A few years late but i did just join so :P

Hi Soheil. I would get one every time one of my kids gets his or her drivers license. I guess it will be very cheap so i wont mind it too much if they hit a curb or get it scratched !

a great Business IDEA would be for Iran to sell it to the GCC as cars used in training courses for driving. They will be cheaper than the toyota camry and corolla used right now
How many kids do you have that you're thinking about that? It's quite weird for someone to think about those stuff just out of the blue.

How many kids do you have that you're thinking about that? It's quite weird for someone to think about those stuff just out of the blue.

really ? maybe i am weird :P

I have 2 sons and one daughter and inshallah more on the way !

really ? maybe i am weird :P

I have 2 sons and one daughter and inshallah more on the way !
So I was right to assume you had 3 children :P Good for you, bro. It's still quite interesting that you think about their driving license instead of many other things.

So I was right to assume you had 3 children :P Good for you, bro. It's still quite interesting that you think about their driving license instead of many other things.

thanks :P but why assume i only think about driving licenses xD

thanks :P but why assume i only think about driving licenses xD
I don't know. It's just not the first thing most people think of when they think about the future of their children. :D Unless you had a similar situation with one of them recently. xD

I don't know. It's just not the first thing most people think of when they think about the future of their children. :D Unless you had a similar situation with one of them recently. xD

Oi! I'm still youngish ! 37 ... You know , i think its because several of the boys in the family got their drivers license last year and their fathers got them Fords F150's and Toyota Land cruisers and they smashed them

i think it affected me more than their own fathers lol

Iranian new car made by new home grown brand and used Iranian universities techs and design
رونمایی-خودرو-yp-110.jpg
رونمایی-خودرو-yp-110.jpg
خودرو-yp-110-رونمایی-شد (1).jpg
yp-110-خودرو.jpg

Iranian new car made by new home grown brand and used Iranian universities techs and design
رونمایی-خودرو-yp-110.jpg
رونمایی-خودرو-yp-110.jpg
خودرو-yp-110-رونمایی-شد (1).jpg
yp-110-خودرو.jpg
They will make big sedan and suv and hatchback and pickup on the same platform next year

Very nice.
Any electric car projects there? Internal combustion cars are becoming things of the past.
Their main purpose is working on electrical vehicles
And there will be electric suv on this platform with 23000 usd cost
Its safety options are so good as their first car
Very nice.
Any electric car projects there? Internal combustion cars are becoming things of the past.
Their basic model cost 5800 usd and has so many options
Its body is lighter than 206 and this platform designed and made by newest techs and its fuel engines have euro 5 and euro 6 standards with much power
Its hatchback model that is lightest model has 105 hp engine with 5 liter/100km
Its a good power for a light weight hatchback

I am also interested to know the answer to this. I am not seeing as much emphasis being placed on electrical cars as I would like to see. Iran should have taken this opportunity to place itself amongst one of the top manufacturers of electric cars. I would have said this is an opportunity for the IRGC and affiliated companies to take this opportunity and overtake Iran Khodro by creating a large production base for electric cars but due to sanctions on IRGC, they would find it hard to sell them abroad. Nevertheless, Iran needs to do much more in this sector. Just the improvement in pollution alone should be a big enough motivating factor.

Iranian should stay under oil embargo, because after 2030 EU will very much living on electric or Hydrogen cell powered trucks and cars. Iran should work more on Lithium and Hydrogen cell technology and production. After 2025 massive vehicle revolution is coming in EU and US. These sanctions are blessing , because what Iranian learnt during that time ,they won't learn without sanctions.

I am also interested to know the answer to this. I am not seeing as much emphasis being placed on electrical cars as I would like to see. Iran should have taken this opportunity to place itself amongst one of the top manufacturers of electric cars. I would have said this is an opportunity for the IRGC and affiliated companies to take this opportunity and overtake Iran Khodro by creating a large production base for electric cars but due to sanctions on IRGC, they would find it hard to sell them abroad. Nevertheless, Iran needs to do much more in this sector. Just the improvement in pollution alone should be a big enough motivating factor.

Mapna has some plan , as far as I know , last year they were busy to design electronic charging station and account in their software development team ...

2020 was first year for Tesla which they had any revenue , so starting new Electronic car company has so much financial risk ...

Iran Khodro and Saipa ( biggest carmakers of Iran ) have support of governmental elements , they will try to sell their over priced 1990s era junks , if you think about it Its pretty logical , they have a closed Market which they can sell their junks without any problem and there is no regulation which stop them doing this , so why they should spend money on R&D in first place !?

Their main purpose is working on electrical vehicles
And there will be electric suv on this platform with 23000 usd cost
Its safety options are so good as their first car

Their basic model cost 5800 usd and has so many options
Its body is lighter than 206 and this platform designed and made by newest techs and its fuel engines have euro 5 and euro 6 standards with much power
Its hatchback model that is lightest model has 105 hp engine with 5 liter/100km
Its a good power for a light weight hatchback
Thanks man. Your information about Iranian automotive industry is always appreciated.
Well said. Electric cars are far less complicated. It's most important technology is its batteries which I don't know where Iran is at. Otherwise, building the rest is walking in the park for Iran.

Back
Top Bottom