What's new

Iran Zoroastrianism honors Mehregan

@hussain0216 when Muslims do nothing for ruhingias and the same Muslims line to bow to Israeli master and participate in worthless and unnecessary war in yemen that only kill Muslims .
While in the name of jihad Muslims commit worse atrocities against Muslims and kill peoples who had nothing with oppressing anybody how you expect Islam get respect from others ? Because some Muslim have a competition with rabbit on who can have more children without any care of what will become of their offspring ?

We live in a tough world, has anything happened that has not been fortold in our faith?

Its up to us to change this includes not being blind to the threats we face

Well I believe before the threat come from non Muslim it'll come from نفس اماره Nafs-e-Ammareh of Muslims.

Iran was a very grand place when they followed Zarathustra

Isnt that a Japanese car company?
Well at the end of the link in popular culture section there is a short explanation for the naming

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahura_Mazda

Also at the beginning of this article in the name section you see a more complete explanation .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda

Iran was a very grand place when they followed Zarathustra
Had nothing with that don't forget when we followed Islam at the time of Mahmood Ghaznavi and Nadir Shah we conquered India on yearly bases .

Had nothing with that don't forget when we followed Islam at the time of Mahmood Ghaznavi and Nadir Shah we conquered India on yearly bases .

Conquering India isn't an achievement. I could go with a few good people and conquer India too. Besides, nadir shah was a Turk and Ghaznavi an Afghan. Face it, Iran was a much better place when it was Parsi.

Conquering India isn't an achievement. I could go with a few good people and conquer India too. Besides, nadir shah was a Turk and Ghaznavi an Afghan. Face it, Iran was a much better place when it was Parsi.
Well you don't get it being a Turk won't disqualify you of being an Iranian he was an Iranian nonetheless .

And if India is so week well let tell you he defeated Russian army . and ling Abbas made England fight his war against Portuguese for him I wonder how come England manage to make some people fight between themselves but Muslim Iran managed to make European fight each other ?

By the way you who are so ignorant on iran History that came distinguish between Mahmood afghan and Mahmood Ghaznavi , how become eligible on making comment about Iran being a great place before Islam and not so great after Islam .

Back
Top Bottom