What's new

Iran will destroy Israel cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa if attacked: Khamenei

trust me, Iran is developed next-generation warhead for the missiles.keep this in mind.
Ha ha ha .... When are you planning to release the photos,,, wait for some more time my man Adobe.com is going to release an updated version, i think that'll be little more effective than the version you used for the MISSILES AND THE PLANES

Ha ha ha .... When are you planning to release the photos,,, wait for some more time my man Adobe.com is going to release an updated version, i think that'll be little more effective than the version you used for the MISSILES AND THE PLANES

oh baby !!! we will see PS power in action ! don't worry ... just rest in peace :)

Iranians got balls, if they need to they will go over in the fighter jets. Dont think the over hyped US anti aircraft missiles will be that effective. Couple of those rockets at the US carriers in the sea, will see those red necks sink.

You all must have heard of the saying "you might be big in your town, but out of town your a small cat" - that is what the US in the waters. It might have a few carriers, but if they sunk they got nothing, they will be swimming or shall I say drowning in oceans...

End of topic.

PS if you wish to debate with me use some common sense.

so what happened when cat entered in SCS?......
Iranian have Balls? thats a joke of the century....? how many threats have they Issued still now and how many have they established, Look for yourself?
Don't write some fools quotes...

they can put satellites in orbit, does it make any sense for you ?

so what happened when cat entered in SCS?......
Iranian have Balls? thats a joke of the century....? how many threats have they Issued still now and how many have they established, Look for yourself?
Don't write some fools quotes...

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish ... tough guy :taz:

Ya Except they failed to put it and lied to the whole world

Unless you are an idiot indian christian, or christian for that matter, you would know that Iranians DID put a satellite in lower orbit.

Their first try failed..but after 6 months, they successfully put a satellite in the lower-orbit.

Now crawl back

Unless you are an idiot indian christian, or christian for that matter, you would know that Iranians DID put a satellite in lower orbit.

Their first try failed..but after 6 months, they successfully put a satellite in the lower-orbit.

Now crawl back

k they put... but the guys who put sat on orbit have to photo shop their missiles and planes....
Man oh Man Who introduce their planes on a hanger with pilot fully equipped and was sitting on the plane instead in the plane and a crappy project.... and the entire Iranian and Muslim fan boys writes on PDF that Iran owner of Stealth capabilities.... I mean what's up with you guys?

k they put... but the guys who put sat on orbit have to photo shop their missiles and planes....
Man oh Man Who introduce their planes on a hanger with pilot fully equipped and was sitting on the plane instead in the plane and a crappy project.... and the entire Iranian and Muslim fan boys writes on PDF that Iran owner of Stealth capabilities.... I mean what's up with you guys?

improve your knowledge or stop talking, we don't need your foolish comments

Back
Top Bottom