What's new

Iran will destroy Israel cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa if attacked: Khamenei

Ha ha Ha.... you made my day... you know if i die now i'll have a smiling face when i go to grave.....
you collapse Israel... Before Israel goes down it'll take all the middle east and most of the Eroup with it by Nukes....
you r another fool listening to Ayatollah and Ahmadinejad but unwilling to learn the reality or may be you're just scared

I think you misunderstood me quite a bit. I disctintively said that Iran will not do anything, nor does it have to.
Israel is a racist and opressive society to the extreme (to Palestinians). Even racist towards certain factions of Jews. Like the ethiopians, with the whole birth control thing.
It will collapse much like apartheid South Africa, and Soviet Union. It will be their own doing.
The situation might seem like a sustainable one, but it wont be in the long term.

Just look at your own post, about nuking Middle East and Europe lol
Highly irraitonal. And this irrationality is indeed reflected in Israeli society and leadership, and will ultimately be its doom.
Israel will collapse.

Please dont make me laugh.

Tel Aviv is only 51.8square KM (not even miles)[/COLOR]

Each shahab 3 or Sejjil 100-200 m radius for 1000 kg warhead
I assume that: Tel Aviv is only 51.8 square KM
Simple math:
1036-2072 missiles, assuming they exactly hit the target

By the way, I do not think Israel or US will start a war. They will only play with sanctions.

The fact is: The war with Saddam did not learn Iran a lesson because Iraq war was a FAIL!

Oh it is mass murder for Iran but a few weeks back when your country illegally entered Syrian and Libyan borders and blowed up trucks carry civilian gear was not material for civilians eh?!
Civilian gear:

SA-8+Gecko+4.jpg

:lol:

1) hAHAH @ realistic - like they say we dont attack we retaliate. Look who is talking - you beg the US to do something to Iran because you dont have the "balls" to do it on your own! And Obama is a sleazy lazy president - careless he cant be bothered - anyone who can judge a character by looking at them can see that.
Check Wikileaks. Only one who asked US to attack Iran are Arabs. Israel never did so.

2) How can you say that when you accuse Iran of nuclear bomb?! Look at yourself first before looking outside and accusing others, fool.
Read again what I said: Iran threatning to destroy Israeli cities. This is possible only if they have nuclear bombs. So either they lie about nuclear bombs or they lie about ability to destroy.

The Iranians know from basic stuff like this they can achieve to wipe Israel off the map - 10000 missiles would kill every living thing in Israhell.
Iran does not have 10000 missiles that can reach Israel. Couple hundreds at most.

In 1991 Iraq fired 39 Scuds towards Israeli cities and they made very minor damage.

For christ sakes look at the map, Israhell is tiny the cities of it are ridiculously microscopic!
Yes we are microscopic, so why u whine about occupation all the time? :P

Read again what I said: Iran threatning to destroy Israeli cities. This is possible only if they have nuclear bombs. So either they lie about nuclear bombs or they lie about ability to destroy.

What he says is right. I think of option 1 because of the collaborations with NK. These threats are negotiation tricks. Don't be too sensational.

Each shahab 3 or Sejjil 100-200 m radius for 1000 kg warhead
I assume that: Tel Aviv is only 51.8 square KM
Simple math:
1036-2072 missiles, assuming they exactly hit the target
During Dresden bombing US dropped 3900 tons of bombs which destroyed 39 sq km of the city.

According to this math Iranians will need 5180 missiles to destroy Tel Aviv. However, the main destruction in Dresden was due to fires. So in fact they will need much much more missiles to destroy Tel Aviv. 10,000 missiles at least. Iran has no more than couple percent of this quantity. And Israel has Arrow-2 interceptor.

Civilian gear:

SA-8+Gecko+4.jpg

:lol:

Check Wikileaks. Only one who asked US to attack Iran are Arabs. Israel never did so.

Iran does not have 10000 missiles that can reach Israel. Couple hundreds at most.

In 1991 Iraq fired 39 Scuds towards Israeli cities and they made very minor damage.

Yes we are microscopic, so why u whine about occupation all the time? :P

You talking a load of crap again. I dont indulge in debate with people who talk crap but will reply to you (you must have noticed I dont reply to all zionist posts).

Anyways, the civilian gear was in truck a tank doesnt fit in a truck that carries civilian supplies i.e. food medicine etc yet you evade the point again and at which point you force me to reiterate on a "baby" level repeating basics you do this to annoy me "miss" zionist.

Funny how you zionist always believe in nukes and bring up the topic of nukes. You seem to think countries cant defat each other without nukes. You got the addicition of nukes no one else has. That has cleared the topic of nukes. There have been many ways were normal bombs and weaponary have been used that dont consist of nukes. The excuse of nuke to bomb Iran is the same excuse used on Iraq and Iran wont fall for it.

Another point you are evading. Like I said you dont need rockets, you only need 10 jets to go to Tel Aviv and bomb the crap out of it. 51km2 is nothing. My city of Birmingham in the Uk is 260km2 - more than 5 times of Tel Aviv - and Birmingham does feel small when you lived here all your life - wonder how much would tel aviv would fit over my city - maybe I will go for a drive and try to figure it out tonight?! hmm

Oh and you zionist keep questionning us on the sources of our news, yet you keep referring to wikileaks. Wikileaks is nothing - information on there can be edited i.e. "israhel is a zionist regime we will kill all arabs - posted by zionist 500 slag".

That is what you call reliable source? Seriously gtfo here because you just annoying me with your nonsense talk disguising under a girl talk about using women as shield haha

you know Empty vessels makes lots of noise, i think you better fill it with knowledge..... jjust like Ayatollah threatens to attack US forces in the region or put down its carrier if it returned back to Straights of Hormus... Arabs learned their lessons but Iranians refused to learn even though Saddam thought you nice lesson

" Empty vessels makes lots of noise "

the same as zionist regime & benjamin netyabooo :coffee:

The fact is: The war with Saddam did not learn Iran a lesson because Iraq war was a FAIL!

Yes it did. You see you narrow minded people think of the negative side and of one lesson only which is "dont mess with us if you do so you will get same treatment as Iraq" this is what you folks thinks.

People like me think like this (and the leaders of Iran) - "we stick together, we are united, mess with me mess with all of us" - people of Iraq went against Saddam that is why country was ruined, that is why their is no morale there etc. That is why that idiot who took down Saddams statue says "it was better with Saddam here, more security".

That is what Iran has learnt - different lessons for different people.

During Dresden bombing US dropped 3900 tons of bombs which destroyed 39 sq km of the city.

According to this math Iranians will need 5180 missiles to destroy Tel Aviv. However, the main destruction in Dresden was due to fires. So in fact they will need much much more missiles to destroy Tel Aviv. 10,000 missiles at least. Iran has no more than couple percent of this quantity. And Israel has Arrow-2 interceptor.

missiles ... missiles ... missiles ... !!!

just missiles !? :rolleyes:

think about a long range UAV with Bunker Buster payload on dimona :drag:

Ha ha Ha.... you made my day... you know if i die now i'll have a smiling face when i go to grave.....
you collapse Israel... Before Israel goes down it'll take all the middle east and most of the Eroup with it by Nukes....
you r another fool listening to Ayatollah and Ahmadinejad but unwilling to learn the reality or may be you're just scared
Israel will collapse automatically, we don't need military intervention for that ,it will collapse the same way soviet did and their nuclear weapons couldn't stop it.

missiles ... missiles ... missiles ... !!!

just missiles !? :rolleyes:

think about a long range UAV with Bunker Buster payload on dimona :drag:

Iranians got balls, if they need to they will go over in the fighter jets. Dont think the over hyped US anti aircraft missiles will be that effective. Couple of those rockets at the US carriers in the sea, will see those red necks sink.

You all must have heard of the saying "you might be big in your town, but out of town your a small cat" - that is what the US in the waters. It might have a few carriers, but if they sunk they got nothing, they will be swimming or shall I say drowning in oceans...

End of topic.

PS if you wish to debate with me use some common sense.

Iranians got balls, if they need to they will go over in the fighter jets. Dont think the over hyped US anti aircraft missiles will be that effective. Couple of those rockets at the US carriers in the sea, will see those red necks sink.

You all must have heard of the saying "you might be big in your town, but out of town your a small cat" - that is what the US in the waters. It might have a few carriers, but if they sunk they got nothing, they will be swimming or shall I say drowning in oceans...

End of topic.

PS if you wish to debate with me use some common sense.

we have advanced UAVs ... what is the point of using fighter jets ??? :what:

with balls or without balls !!! :D

Another point you are evading. Like I said you dont need rockets, you only need 10 jets to go to Tel Aviv and bomb the crap out of it.
Silly kid, check my calculations above. U will need THOUSANDS of planes and Iran does not have a SINGLE plane which cam reach Israel.

51km2 is nothing. My city of Birmingham in the Uk is 260km2 - more than 5 times of Tel Aviv - and Birmingham does feel small when you lived here all your life - wonder how much would tel aviv would fit over my city - maybe I will go for a drive and try to figure it out tonight?! hmm
But we have air force and army stronger that UK :bunny:

That is what you call reliable source?
Yes its a reliable source. No one said that leaked things are not true.

Seriously gtfo here because you just annoying me with your nonsense talk disguising under a girl talk about using women as shield haha
I am sorry that truth annoys u. But human shield by Hamas is a fact.

rocketsfromgaza.1363899520.jpg

What I can make of this is that he's signaling that Hizbollah is on the same page, mentioning Haifa specifically. Anyone knows where I can find full speech?

Back
Top Bottom