What's new

Iran will destroy Israel cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa if attacked: Khamenei

here there is the assumption that you need to level a city to destroy it but as a matter of fact it's not the case at all , targeting infrastructures of a city also will be to damaging to a city and even in some case far more troublesome .

just think of Haifa leveled well that would be a hard blow and every one cries murder but the rest of Israel do it's work , ow think of Haifa without electricity , water supply , communication and fuel .well with disrupted transportation system . honestly nobody can cry Holocaust and the rest of Israel have to divert a major part of their resources just to maintain the city.

How many Palestenians are displaced to give place for immigrant Russian, Eastern European and other Jews coming from every corner of the earth?
When Zionist migration started there were 400 thousands Arabs in Palestine. Today there are over 5.4 mln. So how many were displaced? :lol:

Don't you see a problem here indigenous peoples were forcefully removed from their ancestral land to create the state of israel.
First of all no one was replaced to create Israel as I stated above.
Secondly Arabs are not indigenous people to Palestine.

Arab Palestinians = Egyptians + Saudis

Over 96% of killed Palestinians are male. Some females are killed only due to human shield tactics used by Palestinian terrorists.

I can assure you: if Iran attacks nuclear site in Dimona we will not attack its civilians back. Although it will never happen since Iran does not have and capability to do so.

As I said, we experienced Scuds in 1991. They did very minor damage.

You personally inspected them? :lol:
well it seems in your dictionary being male is equal of being a fighter . well just USA that killed 100 worker in Afghanistan in one strike and then said they were male we taught they were Taliban .

there is one different our missiles hit target , unlike Iraqi Scuds which hit the target on a radius of 3km and that was if they reached as more than 70-80% of them tended to disintegrate at reentry time . because the modification on the missile was not that sturdy and also they halved the payload of Scud-b and changed the CEP from 500m to 3000m
Alhussain that were fired at Israel had the speed of 0.9 miles/s while our shahab-3 has a speed of 7 mach .
al-hussain used a single 500km warhead but shahab 3 have three different warhead one 980kg another one with 1400 bomb-let (700gr each) and the last and newest warhead is a cluster of 5 separate 280kg bomb and at last according to our source the CEP of our Shahab-3 and Sejjil is less than 50m and according to western sources 100-200m but it's precise enough so we can point camera to a n area and film it when it hit the target .

and yes I personally checked your inventory and the only thing you have that can do the job is your nukes

When Zionist migration started there were 400 thousands Arabs in Palestine. Today there are over 5.4 mln. So how many were displaced? :lol:

First of all no one was replaced to create Israel as I stated above.
Secondly Arabs are not indigenous people to Palestine.

Arab Palestinians = Egyptians + Saudis

when that migration started there was not even 1000 Jew in that land , now there is 8000000 of them in that land and they are indigenous as they live for more than 1500 in that land not just like the migrant from Europe and Africa who only lived there for less than 100 year . and don't talk about the time of prophets David and Soleyman as then I have to go a little back and talk about the first documented holocaust in human history .

well it seems in your dictionary being male is equal of being a fighter .
I did not say that. I just say proportion.

there is one different our missiles hit target , unlike Iraqi Scuds
Both Iraqi Al Husseins and Iranian Shahabs are Scud modifications. I dont see how German modification of Soviet Scud is better than Iranian modification of North Korean Scud. So far the only achievement of Shahab is killing of Iranian IRSG general with 20 officers :rolleyes:

and yes I personally checked your inventory and the only thing you have that can do the job is your nukes
You know nothing.

when that migration started there was not even 1000 Jew in that land
There were 25,000 Jews. Jews were majority in Jerusalem (the biggest town of Palestine) and in Safed (the bigest town of Galilee).

This just proves that U.S. has the intention of harming ordinary Iranians.
As I said in other topics, these nuclear negotiations are waste of time. West expects too much, and don't want to give anything in return!

Actually Iran's economy is adopting to sanctions quite well, we may even have to thank the West, because Iran was and still is too dependent on oil revenues, this must change!

We actually live more comfortably than majority of people in Western countries, because price of basic products and services are almost 10 times cheaper compared to high-income countries and we don't have to pay for books, software, etc... because we could download the pirated versions without having to face penalty. It is actually encouraged.

Many Iranian software companies and publishers are making tons of money because there is no copyright law for foreign products in our country, all this could be a very good response to sanctions, considering Iran's market and population. :lol:
now you are ahead! Oh....wait....stealing doesn't get you ahead....sorry.

I did not say that. I just say proportion.

Both Iraqi Al Husseins and Iranian Shahabs are Scud modifications. I dont see how German modification of Soviet Scud is better than Iranian modification of North Korean Scud. So far the only achievement of Shahab is killing of Iranian IRSG general with 20 officers :rolleyes:

You know nothing.

There were 25,000 Jews. Jews were majority in Jerusalem (the biggest town of Palestine) and in Safed (the bigest town of Galilee).

well they had different flight pattern , different reentry vessel , different war head , different guidance system and different many things else .

well if you can please show me what you have that can destroy our facilities short of your nukes

according to this in 1867
Ellen Clare Miller, Eastern Sketches – notes of scenery, schools and tent life in Syria and Palestine. Edinburgh: William Oliphant and Company. 1871. Page 126: 'It is difficult to obtain a correct estimate of the number of inhabitants of Jerusalem...'
estimated population of Jerusalem of 'above' 15,000, with 4,000 to 5,000 Jews and 6,000 Muslims. Every year there were 5,000 to 6,000 Russian Christian Pilgrims

QUOTE:

"According to a BSA/IDC studies, the highest piracy rate comes from Armenia, with piracy rate of 93%. China and India are at No. 17 and No. 41 respectively, with 82% and 69% of recorded Software Piracy rates"

Iran is nowhere!
Stop bragging to your own disadvantage please.

Lol.... dude before embarrassing yourself, refer to the group's website and read their methodologies first:

BSA Global Software Piracy Study 2011 - Methodology

A key component of the BSA Global Software Piracy Study is a global survey of software users, led by the highly regarded research firm Ipsos Public Affairs. The survey was conducted among 14,700 business and consumer PC users, online or in-person, in 33 markets that make up a globally representative sample of geographies, levels of IT sophistication, and geographic and cultural diversity.

Scope of study for this "research" is very limited, just because you didn't include Iran in your target markets doesn't mean that there is no "rampant" software piracy in Iran!! :lol:

Among the improvements to the study this year is the development of a rotational strategy for the survey to enhance country coverage year upon year. Going forward, 11 countries will be surveyed annually, and 42 countries will be surveyed at least once every two to three years. The remainder will be surveyed on an ad hoc basis, generally one a year. As has been the case, the total survey population in any given year will account for approximately 90 percent of the PC

@Juice Actually you should have thought of that before you steal our investments in U.S. and place sanctions against us. Actually it does work quite nice, I can't explain why! :D

EDIT:

It's worth noting that I don't endorse software piracy! I'm just stating the facts! :D
I bought the software I needed because sanctions weren't as intense 2 years ago. But I don't think if everyone here could be capable enough "financially" to be able to buy the software they need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran will attack penguin in future--> news is going towards like this. Come on Iranian, we know you will not back down if you gets attack. But what is point of saying similar speech again and again and mentioning cities name ? you are losing you speech's weight like North Korea, after regular few days interval NK says they are going to attack SK, USA now US base in Japan which becomes joke now.

Mentioning cities names means plan is on the table and warring is base on a plan.

Silly kid, check my calculations above. U will need THOUSANDS of planes and Iran does not have a SINGLE plane which cam reach Israel.

But we have air force and army stronger that UK :bunny:

Getting angry because truth hurts? Ah poor baby...

Of course Iran doesnt have a single plane that can reach Israel, but what would the "THOUSANDS" of planes do? Form a bridge so Ahmedinejad can walk over on and drop grenades?

Seriously talk sense stupid zionist!

Total over statement. You have stronger army that is why Hezbollah pounded you in 2006... You have inexperienced "soldiers" boys and girls of around 16/17 years old as seen in your pics. The "sergeants" are around 20 - look at that fool that was captured for years what's his face Shalit, he was 18 or 19 and he was a "seargeant" lmao can you enrol when your 14 then?!

End of topic. (I talk sense, sense that will pi!$$ you off like it did just there haha).

better to keep secret of plan about which cities you will attack.

They not even cities to be honest they small like ants.

It is quiet obvious which ones you'd attack as there are only a few anyway lmao.

Let me put it in another way for you; Israhell is a scrawny 5ft 2 twig who weighs 50kg, whilst Iran is a 6ft 5 bodybuilder at 120kg, who do you think is going to win? LMAO

Let me put it in another way for you; Israhell is a scrawny 5ft 2 twig who weighs 50kg, whilst Iran is a 6ft 5 bodybuilder at 120kg, who do you think is going to win? LMAO
I always wondered why Hamas starved Shalit. You've done a good job of providing us with the answer, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom