What's new

Iran to establish permanent IRGC military base in Indian Ocean by March 2021

Probably Yemen. They probably already have the bases, they will just formalize it and make it official
wow....thats possible tbh....damn. but i'll wait to see though...yemen is also under constant surveillance by many countries..

I dont disagree. Youre right. Patience is much better against trolls
The problem is he accuses us of something that Ale Saud is exactly doing already. Personal attacks between me and falcon has become a norm in our conversation Btw,
I explained it to you since i have known you as a moderate member of forum. So my apalogies for impatience.

Cry more troll. Im not a paid troll like you but ill be with you here countering your trolling as much as I can.
To support your point that @Falcon29 is a troll - he has now started calling me a "Nigerian SHia Muslim" or "Nigerian Muslim". Mods, please look into this abuse of my identity. I am a Half Nigerian, Half American, Christian. I'm not even religous like that, but this troll has now used that to stain my name when working in collusion on PDF with other anti-Iran/Anti-Shia members.

Regarding the topic- Yes, this is expected..Iran believes in an expeditionary military existence..being present in far places.

Probably Yemen. They probably already have the bases, they will just formalize it and make it official

Actually Oman seems more likely.

Iran and Oman are close. Even Indians are trying to establish a footprint there due to Iranians.

@waz @WebMaster @PakSword @The Eagle

Dear Brothers, this troll tries to make Arab-Persian/Iranian war in every thread related to Irans military activities in the Region. Please dont brother with my insults to this troll since he is actually pushing American narrative. He quotes on behalf of American propaganda Machine hence spreading racial hatred here and there.

Iran is Building this base to counter American fleet. I dont Deny that in case of War, we will pound American bases all over Arab and regional countries. It doesnt Translate into attacking Arab masses but only countering American Measures in Middle East and beyond. In fact Iran needs to be able to counter the unkown cruise missiles of USA in Persian Gulf which might have been developed secretly. These missiles will have a range of beyond 3 thousand kilometers. Iran needs this island to sink the platforms that try to approach Iranian territorial WATERS.

Its not fake. Its under Development. The biggest opponent is USA and its Arab boot lickers.

He has his view, and he has reasons to believe in it as much as you have to believe in your view.

Just accept him for who he is.

Actually Oman seems more likely.

Iran and Oman are close. Even Indians are trying to establish a footprint there due to Iranians.

He has his view, and he has reasons to believe in it as much as you have to believe in your view.

Just accept him for who he is.

I doubt Oman would want to host an IRGC military base. Oman has been trying to stay out of regional conflict, and maintain a good relation with most nations. Hosting an Iranian military base in a nation that neighbors Saudi Arabia would not be good for Omani-Saudi relations. Oman would be diplomatically and militarily isolating itself. They maybe risking outside elements threatening to overthrow their monarch if a move like that were undertaken.

Yemen’s Houthis have nothing to lose, and actual formal protection to gain from an Iranian base. Hence why I think it would be on the western coast of Yemen, territory controlled by the Houtis. Possibly near the port of Al Hudaydah

oman has always been neutral. they wont allow i think

Current Maldives government is under Indian control, hence easy for US to manipulate too. I hope Maldives can switch back towards China and Pakistan.

We can start putting US Indo-Pacific doctrine into defensive mode.

Indonesia and Malaysia are other potential allies whom we can move away from US.

US presence in the region is a problem for Turkey, Iran, and Pakistan. Being three strongest Muslim nations, all of us are on the hit list.

Hope one day the three of us can unite our foreign policy to kick imperialists out of our region. In sha Allah.

Yemen’s Houthis have nothing to lose, and actual formal protection to gain from an Iranian base. Hence why I think it would be on the western coast of Yemen, territory controlled by the Houtis. Possibly near the port of Al Hudaydah

I hope Yemen can be demilitarized. This will only lead to more problems. Poor people of Yemen have suffered enough. I blame KSA and UAE the most for this.

Having a base "on" Indian Ocean and "in" Indian Ocean are two very different things.

A base on the Indian Ocean will either be on the coast of Oman or Yemen. A base in the Indian Ocean will be some kind of island in the Arabian Sea.

Iran said they will build a base "in" the Indian Ocean.

Having a base "on" Indian Ocean and "in" Indian Ocean are two very different things.

A base on the Indian Ocean will either be on the coast of Oman or Yemen. A base in the Indian Ocean will be some kind of island in the Arabian Sea.

Probably just a barge. A mobile base of some kind.

Don't think Saudis will allow that.

Don't think they can do anything about it.

They most certainly can, Saudi Navy is deployed off of Yemen's coast. Iran would be looking for direct confrontation if it were to try to realizing such a plan. With Iran's preference for proxy warfare and plausible deniability I don't see it going for direct confrontation.

They most certainly can, Saudi Navy is deployed off of Yemen's coast. Iran would be looking for direct confrontation if it were to try to realizing such a plan. With Iran's preference for proxy warfare and plausible deniability I don't see it going for direct confrontation.

If the Saudis in anyway attack an Iranian asset or property, there will be no need for plausible deniability anymore. Our response will be directed at them.

They have failed to defeat a small, impoverished militia with fewer than 50,000 armed fighters for God knows how long. They most certainly cannot cause us any trouble, unless they want to enter a direct confrontation with Iran.

If the Saudis in anyway attack an Iranian asset or property, there will be no need for plausible deniability anymore. Our response will be directed at them.

They have failed to win a small militia with fewer than 50,000 armed fighters. They most certainly cannot cause us any trouble, unless they want to enter a direct confrontation with Iran.

Iran is choosing to confront Saudi Arabia and go on offensive because of racial and cultural hatred. This would be a step further and would not be tolerated by Saudis in my opinion. As of now we don't know anything about Iranian plan nor has it materalized. There is no point in talking like you are leader of Iran.

If Iranian navy enters Yemeni coast let us know.

Back
Top Bottom