What's new

Iran to establish permanent IRGC military base in Indian Ocean by March 2021

Near Arab states, to arm Houthi's and threaten/flex on Saudi Arabia/UAE. They're spending billions of dollars on Houthi's and trying to arm them with advanced weaponry.
@waz @WebMaster @PakSword @The Eagle

Dear Brothers, this troll tries to make Arab-Persian/Iranian war in every thread related to Irans military activities in the Region. Please dont brother with my insults to this troll since he is actually pushing American narrative. He quotes on behalf of American propaganda Machine hence spreading racial hatred here and there.

Iran is Building this base to counter American fleet. I dont Deny that in case of War, we will pound American bases all over Arab and regional countries. It doesnt Translate into attacking Arab masses but only countering American Measures in Middle East and beyond. In fact Iran needs to be able to counter the unkown cruise missiles of USA in Persian Gulf which might have been developed secretly. These missiles will have a range of beyond 3 thousand kilometers. Iran needs this island to sink the platforms that try to approach Iranian territorial WATERS.

Good point. As far as I know Dijibouti is the only country in the region rapidly approving foreign bases. Maybe Somalia or one of the rebel states (Somaliland, Puntland)?

Seems more likely like fake news though tbh
Its not fake. Its under Development. The biggest opponent is USA and its Arab boot lickers.

Last edited:

Dear Brothers, this troll tries to make Arab-Persian/Iranian war in every thread related to Irans military activities in the Region. Please dont brother with my insults to this troll since he is actually pushing American narrative. He quotes on behalf of American propaganda Machine hence spreading racial hatred here and there.

Iran is Building this base to counter American fleet. I dont Deny that in case of War, we will pound American bases all over Arab and regional countries. It doesnt Translate into attacking Arab masses but only countering American Measures in Middle East and beyond. In fact Iran needs to be able to counter the unkown cruise missiles of USA in Persian Gulf which might have been developed secretly. These missiles will have a range of beyond 3 thousand kilometers. Iran needs this island to sink the platforms that try to approach Iranian territorial WATERS.

Its not fake. Its under Development. The biggest opponent is USA and its Arab boot lickers.

For what purpose and in which location then?

Brother this is an opinion, you yourself answered back.

Surely Irans naval doctrine is based entirely around blockading the Gulf of Oman? also building bases in the Indian Ocean wont come cheap since the host nation would only be inviting the wrath of the US.
irgc did not say naval base so it can be a missile basw with AD systems and naval units too.

Good point. As far as I know Dijibouti is the only country in the region rapidly approving foreign bases. Maybe Somalia or one of the rebel states (Somaliland, Puntland)?

Seems more likely like fake news though tbh

not fake they said it in 2016 too so they are after it as they said it will be operational by next year

For what purpose and in which location then?
maybe to block or to hit Digo Garsia base in event of any war US puts its bombers there so hitting it would be a big gole for military

IRGC

EbMfsnkXkAEhj61

This news by this interpretation is fake.

irgc did not say naval base so it can be a missile basw with AD systems and naval units too.

not fake they said it in 2016 too so they are after it as they said it will be operational by next year

maybe to block or to hit Digo Garsia base in event of any war US puts its bombers there so hitting it would be a big gole for military

Which once again raises the question of where? Maldives?

No doubt the US would maintain air/naval superiority in the area so the range of any assets is clearly limited.

It also raises the question of why? because without a doubt any isolated posts would be obliterated in a hypothetical conflict.

Back
Top Bottom