What's new

Iran to establish permanent IRGC military base in Indian Ocean by March 2021

How many missiles do you think you can fit on that?

Depends on the size of the barge and missiles Iran deploys if they were doing it.
See Israel's. Probably dozens of them could fit.
lora.jpg

Brother, request for some action against Iranian members accusing Sunnis of supporting Daesh without proof or reason.
I do not want to continue this Convo since its not allowed on PDF but because you brought it up so I feel compelled to reply.

Please have a look at your edicts you will know if you are supporting Daesh or not, there are people within your ranks who claim to be Sunnis which I feel they are not but they have a voice among you and no one from among you has the power to control them. In fact most of you follow them knowingly or not knowingly.

And this is the difference between your school of thought and my school of thought cuz we know how to differentiate from bad ppl even from within our ranks cuz Amr bil Maroof, Nahi Anil Munkir, Tabarra, Tawalla is part of our Furu e Deen along with Namaz, Hajj, Roza etc. And we teach every kid the Usul e Deen and Furu e Deen from the very beginning.

Brother, request for some action against Iranian members accusing Sunnis of supporting Daesh without proof or reason.
Now regarding Iranians accusing Sunnis, let me assure you they are not accusing the real Sunnis but the Nawasib within your ranks. Most of them must be kids cuz clearly they do not know the way to accuse someone with something in this threads. And should be dealt with accordingly by mods of PDF.

Please understand if I start believing all Sunnis are same then I will never try to have a dialogue with you. And we both will start fighting each other in no time.

I do not want to continue this Convo since its not allowed on PDF but because you brought it up so I feel compelled to reply.

Please have a look at your edicts you will know if you are supporting Daesh or not, there are people within your ranks who claim to be Sunnis which I feel they are not but they have a voice among you and no one from among you has the power to control them. In fact most of you follow them knowingly or not knowingly.

And this is the difference between your school of thought and my school of thought cuz we know how to differentiate from bad ppl even from within our ranks cuz Amr bil Maroof, Nahi Anil Munkir, Tabarra, Tawalla is part of our Furu e Deen along with Namaz, Hajj, Roza etc. And we teach every kid the Usul e Deen and Furu e Deen from the very beginning.

Now regarding Iranians accusing Sunnis, let me assure you they are not accusing the real Sunnis but the Nawasib within your ranks. Most of them must be kids cuz clearly they do not know the way to accuse someone with something in this threads. And should be dealt with accordingly by mods of PDF.

Please understand if I start believing all Sunnis are same then I will never try to have a dialogue with you. And we both will start fighting each other in no time.

Let us not bring religious discussions here.

There is nothing exceptional in your beliefs which makes them any different than mine.

I have been accused also, along with many others.

Same standards should apply to all.

Let us not bring religious discussions here.

Oh, trust me I have no intention to. I'm just pointing out mere facts.

There is nothing exceptional in your beliefs which makes them any different than mine.

And I respect your POV.

I have been accused also, along with many others.

Same standards should apply to all.

If you're taking internet seriously, something is seriously wrong with you man - no offence.

For example: You don't know who is on the other side and what kind of agenda he/she on the other side is working on.

Sure it can. Stop the engines, drop anchor. Its permanent. Do what they do in SCS.
180530-PH-ship-SCS-1000.jpg
you obviously dont believe any of this, so can you please explain your high level of skepticism about Iran setting up an INdian Ocean base? asking since you might know something(g) we dont about this.

Bro, please dont fall for this guy's manipulation. he will always start or add fire to sensitive, sect or religious related discussions, but the moment a Non-Pakistani or/and non- Sunni starts responding back to him the way hes been responding, he starts to play victim. If he isnt playing victim, then LET HIM POST SCREENSHOTS of where Iranians called Sunnis in general ISIS supporters. He's just manipulating the fact that he's Sunni and this is a Pakistani forum. he reported me 5 times and got nowhere so what does that tell you? he said he wouldnt @ me, but then he did...he shows a charismatic, charming side to Turks and fellow Pakistanis, but once you disagree with him on ISIS, Iranian Shiism, he will turn around and say "why you call Sunnis xxxx"???? follow the logic, not the comments..cheers bro.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom