What's new

Iran to establish permanent IRGC military base in Indian Ocean by March 2021

I can't find his anti Islamic posts between thousands of rant posts.

But anyway I'm happy that I proved he was a Pan ISIS and he somehow questioned Islam and God in past.

If I find his anti Islamic posts and threads I'll post to prove your buddy was an Islam hater atheist.

My screenshots and links will prove that you were an atheist in past.

And many sahabah were Mushrikeen, Christians, Jews, and such too, before Islam.

Why are you deriding a guy for statements made years ago when he was in a different frame of mind?

I am being very patient with you, and he is also, considering this is completely against forum rules.

He never said he is pro-Daesh. He said Arabs of Iraq and Syria supported Daesh, because they saw them as the lesser of two evils compared to Iraqi, Syrian, and Iranian governments. This is true. That is how they got popular.

Later on when people saw their ideology, many realized they are not Muslims at all. They are just as wicked as their other enemies.

Shame on you and the people who like your posts. Now get back to the topic.

Please stay on topic avoid provocation. stay civilized & don't provoke each other. I am asking both of you. discuss, don't fight.

Good that you show Iranian regime is a cancer
how exactly did i show that?
with ethno-fascist hatred towards Saudi Arabia.
lmao...you are the one with ethno-fascist hatred towards Iran but you're just projecting it unto Iran in this comment . you need to relax and not fill your mind with hate towards Iranian. seriously.

Also towards black people like yourself.
HUUUH?? what about me being Black?? Iran doesnt not hate Black people....but Black people have told me about discrimination agianst them in some Arab countries. Are you just accusing Iran of everything you might be?? there is a pattern forming here i suspect.
Shows people that Iranian regime can't be trusted.
and which regime can be trusted? US? or Palestinian Authority? ISrael?
Not by Turks , Arabs nor Pakistanis. Pakistanis on this forum realize that now.
oh please, go sit down. you troll up and down the whole forum only to come tell me this?

how exactly did i show that?

lmao...you are the one with ethno-fascist hatred towards Iran but you're just projecting it unto Iran in this comment . you need to relax and not fill your mind with hate towards Iranian. seriously.

HUUUH?? what about me being Black?? Iran doesnt not hate Black people....but Black people have told me about discrimination agianst them in some Arab countries. Are you just accusing Iran of everything you might be?? there is a pattern forming here i suspect.

and which regime can be trusted? US? or Palestinian Authority? ISrael?

oh please, go sit down. you troll up and down the whole forum only to come tell me this?

Nope, the ethno-fascist hated is from Iranians and their paid trolls like you who spread toxic hatred/propaganda against people Iran hates.

Yes sure, the people racist against Pakistanis, Afghanis , Arabs and Turks must love black people according to you.

Nope, the ethno-fascist hated is from Iranians and their paid trolls like you who spread toxic hatred/propaganda against people Iran hates.

Yes sure, the people racist against Pakistanis, Afghanis , Arabs and Turks must love black people according to you.

Why are you using the term "Pakistani" with ethnic terms? The term Pakistani is used for the people of Pakistan and I can even show you Persian Pakistanis.

I do not believe Iran hates people of Pakistan, maybe some certain groups very little in numbers but not whole of Pakistan.

Why are you using the term "Pakistani" with ethnic terms? The term Pakistani is used for the people of Pakistan and I can even show you Persian Pakistanis.

I do not believe Iran hates people of Pakistan, maybe some certain groups very little in numbers but not whole of Pakistan.

I never heard of anything called Persian Pakistani, but to answer your question I'm referring to Pakistanis as nationality and not ethnic group. Turks and Arabs are included as Iranians have ethnic hatred towards them.

Unfortunately for you can't do anything to advance your agenda in Pakistan as Pakistani majority will teach you lesson you will never forget it.

You are damn wrong.

Pakistan will never teach any minority be it ethnic or religious or sectarian any kind of lesson.

We are combination of different diverse groups ethnicity wise, religious wise and sectarian wise. Many of whom have similarities with other countries/groups etc.

We understand that every group has some likeness or dislike towards some foreign countries be it Saudi or Iran or Afghanistan etc or whatever. We consider it as some normal human behaviour.

Besides some normal diss or jabs, there is nothing serious. Because at the end of the day we are all Pakistanis and this is our homeland and nowhere else to go.

Well we Arabs will kill any Pakistani Shia sending men to Syria to kill Muslims or trying to destroy Saudi Arabia or spreading hatred against Arab Muslims.

Yes, and just like Turks blowing up Liwa Zanabiyoun, we will defend the rights if any Arab or other nation defending themselves from foreign militias.

Those who join terrorist groups against our friends, they are no longer Pakistanis.

Please stay on topic avoid provocation. stay civilized & don't provoke each other. I am asking both of you. discuss, don't fight.

Brother, request for some action against Iranian members accusing Sunnis of supporting Daesh without proof or reason.

A barge doesn't strike me as "permanent"
Sure it can. Stop the engines, drop anchor. Its permanent. Do what they do in SCS.
180530-PH-ship-SCS-1000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom