What's new

Iran has achieved self-sufficiency in defending itself: Top general

hat you said is 58% of air-frame not 58% of airplane
:lol::lol::lol:same thing, can you differentiate 58% air frame and 58% airplane, don't troll yourself:rofl::sarcastic::hang3::hang2::suicide::suicide2:

You bought Augusta we bought the one that is called black hole . wonder who get the better deal.
w
You can't buy new state of art subs from any foreign countries, then it will become black hole for you, poor Irani guy:lol::rofl::enjoy:
one who want to correct falsehood first must knew what is false and what is correct
HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE IRAN:lol::rofl:;):p::enjoy:

:lol::lol::lol:same thing, can you differentiate 58% air frame and 58% airplane, don't troll yourself:rofl::sarcastic::hang3::hang2::suicide::suicide2:

You can't buy new state of art subs from any foreign countries, then it will become black hole for you, poor Irani guy:lol::rofl::enjoy:

We can maintain and upgrade our Kilo subs. you had to rely on turkey .
even our small 130ton subs can fire anti-ship missiles , which other country midget subs have that capability, we design and produce 600ton sub and our next project is be'sat which is 1300ton sub all designed and made in Iran with Iranian equipment
and the fact that you proved us you can't made any difference between air-frame and airplane is enough.
also thanks for proving to everyone in last two days that what a troll you are .

and as you can cure a blind but you never be able to cure one who simulate, i don't think it'll be necessary to answer you any more , i achieved what i wanted.

Last edited:

I think you need to use more emojis to make your point. Perhaps use some crayons on your computer screen. That will really drive home your point!

We can maintain and upgrade our Kilo subs. you had to rely on turkey .
even our small 130ton subs can fire anti-ship missiles , which other country midget subs have that capacities , we design and produce 600ton sub and our next project is be'sat which is 1300ton sub all designed and made in Iran with Iranian equipment
and the fact that you proved us you between difference between air-frame and airplane is enough.
also thanks for proving to everyone in last two days that what a troll you are .

and as you can cure a blind but you never be able one who simulate, i don't think it'll be necessary to answer you any more , i achieved what i wanted.
I think you need to use more emojis to make your point. Perhaps use some crayons on your computer screen. That will really drive home
your point!
Hell yeah, hyper power of the universe Iran :lol::rofl::enjoy:

Okey....maybe once we decided to import everything from china and do a nice paintjob with our flag and call it made in Iran.....just like what pakistan is doing.....

Dude don't make fun of them. After all they make 58% of the fuselage all by them selves in a factory that was given to them by china and with know how that again was given to them by China. So you see the entire thing is practically "Pakistani"!

In all fairness though they had to start somewhere and the FC-1 is a decent aircraft. Hopefully the newer versions will have more Pakistani components.

mostly of our drones,bombs, Missiles are indigenous but, JF-17 58% made by Pakistan (wings/horizontal/vertical tails/Radomes (nosecone)) is made in Pakistan rest fuselage components comes from China like mid fuselage/landing gears bays etc etc
Well most of Iran's military equipment is REALLY indigenous, especially due to sanctions.

if you've come on PDF to say that Sanctioned Iran buys more military equipment and parts on the international market than Pakistan, then you are definitely a liar, on the levels of @500

As a matter of fact, you dont ask which equipment Iran produces locally, you need to ask which equipment is NOT produced locally by Iran. Most of Iran's airforce today is operating due to local production. US is low key impressed Iranian F-14s are still flying and deadly. Vast majority of Iran's missiles are locally produced. Iran's navy cant be what it is today without local production. i mean ALL the navy equipment is either maintained and upgraded old equipment(just like Iran's airforce aircrafts and army + IRGC tanks and artillery) OR new equipment/vessels produced and used by Iran.

Tbh, you saying Iran isnt producing much equipment locally is very insulting, because if Iran didnt have proficiency today in local military production , US would have already attacked Iran.

Outside of this reality, please dont feed me any more of your smart sounding propaganda. Pakistan always has China to supply things ,so you also insult Iran by comparing Pakistan's local production to Irans. Pakistan cant match Iran's local production if they're access to outside materials and equipement is equal.

If you are not a troll, then you are an uninformed person running his mouth off like a factory assembly line. If you dont have the right information or knowlege, its better to shut up and learn.

Okey....maybe once we decided to import everything from china and do a nice paintjob with our flag and call it made in Iran.....just like what pakistan is doing.....
NO LIE detected.

Well most of Iran's military equipment is REALLY indigenous, especially due to sanctions.

if you've come on PDF to say that Sanctioned Iran buys more military equipment and parts on the international market than Pakistan, then you are definitely a liar, on the levels of @500

As a matter of fact, you dont ask which equipment Iran produces locally, you need to ask which equipment is NOT produced locally by Iran. Most of Iran's airforce today is operating due to local production. US is low key impressed Iranian F-14s are still flying and deadly. Vast majority of Iran's missiles are locally produced. Iran's navy cant be what it is today without local production. i mean ALL the navy equipment is either maintained and upgraded old equipment(just like Iran's airforce aircrafts and army + IRGC tanks and artillery) OR new equipment/vessels produced and used by Iran.

Tbh, you saying Iran isnt producing much equipment locally is very insulting, because if Iran didnt have proficiency today in local military production , US would have already attacked Iran.

Outside of this reality, please dont feed me any more of your smart sounding propaganda. Pakistan always has China to supply things ,so you also insult Iran by comparing Pakistan's local production to Irans. Pakistan cant match Iran's local production if they're access to outside materials and equipement is equal.

If you are not a troll, then you are an uninformed person running his mouth off like a factory assembly line. If you dont have the right information or knowlege, its better to shut up and learn.
Yeah yeah Hyper power of the Universe Iran:rofl::lol::rofl::lol:;):enjoy:, if you producing your locally, then their standard is quite low in comparison to international standard, and tell me how many F-14s are operational in IRAF, i heard 24 are operational in your air force last time, and same goes to other jets they are very low in numbers same goes to you navy/ground forces, mostly based on old 50/60/70s era tech

Yeah yeah Hyper power of the Universe Iran:rofl::lol::rofl::lol:;):enjoy:, if you producing your locally, then their standard is quite low in comparison to international standard, and tell me how many F-14s are operational in IRAF, i heard 24 are operational in your air force last time, and same goes to other jets they are very low in numbers same goes to you navy/ground forces, mostly based on old 50/60/70s era tech
LMAO. its based on 50s, 60s, probably even 10s and 20s tech, but what matters is that US doesnt play with it because it works.

Even your nuclear weapons dont stop India from teaching you guys lessons. thats where u guys are at. you have nuclear weapon for national image. nothing else.

LMAO. its based on 50s, 60s, probably even 10s and 20s tech, but what matters is that US doesnt play with it because it works.

Even your nuclear weapons dont stop India from teaching you guys lessons. thats where u guys are at. you have nuclear weapon for national image. nothing else.
do you have a comprehension problemo_Oo_O, and this not reasons, USA/EU currently divided on Iran issue whether attack Iran or not, if they unite and decide to attack Iran, you crappy weapons will not save your @$$
and what India teach us a lesson recently, kindly tell us, and why you concern that our nukes are only for national image

do you have a comprehension problemo_Oo_O, and this not reasons, USA/EU currently divided on Iran issue whether attack Iran or not, if they unite and decide to attack Iran, you crappy weapons will not save your @$$
and what India teach us a lesson recently, kindly tell us, and why you concern that our nukes are only for national image

Your comprehension of foreign affairs in regards to Iran is just as lousy as your comprehension of Iran's military capabilities. The US doesn't need EU's permission to wage a war on Iran. The U.S considers its self a "hyper power"(you know that word you keep using to make fun of Iran) and it is not interested in forming a broad coalition when It already has Israel and GCC in lockstep against Iran.

Your comprehension of foreign affairs in regards to Iran is just as lousy as your comprehension of Iran's military capabilities. The US doesn't need EU's permission to wage a war on Iran. The U.S considers its self a "hyper power"(you know that word you keep using to make fun of Iran) and it is not interested in forming a broad coalition when It already has Israel and GCC in lockstep against Iran.
Yes, but you don't know the geopolitical background to attack, then you stay quite, and GCC has nothing to do to Attack Iran may be will provide some bases for USAF, but its already there in QATAR, Saudi ARABIA, Kuwait etc, USA want EU to participate because of expenditure of War (financial concern), If war will happen, they already have lots of expenditures in Afghanistan and somehow Iraq

Yes, but you don't know the geopolitical background to attack, then you stay quite, and GCC has nothing to do to Attack Iran may be will provide some bases for USAF, but its already there in QATAR, Saudi ARABIA, Kuwait etc, USA want EU to participate because of expenditure of War (financial concern), If war will happen, they already have lots of expenditures in Afghanistan and somehow Iraq

The U.S does not need EU to pay for a war with Iran when they have their cash cow Saudi Arabia to finance it. Never in a million years will the EU ever decide to finance a U.S war against Iran so what you say makes 0 sense! You should take your own advice and stay quite about things you know nothing about!

Is this your problem that our nukes is for national images
HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE IRAN,:lol::rofl:;):enjoy: YOU HAVE FEWER FIGHTER JETS OPERATION IN IRAF BUT ACTING LIKE A JOKER THEY JAMMED YOUR ALL RADARS EQUIPMENT FROM STAND OFF RANGES SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO,YOU LIVED IN YOUR SUPERSTITION BOY:sarcastic:
AND TELL ME WHAT INDIA WILL TEACH US A LESSON SIMILAR TO 27/2/2019
POOR IRANI SOUL:lol:;):enjoy:

The U.S does not need EU to pay for a war with Iran when they have their cash cow Saudi Arabia to finance it. Never in a million years will the EU ever decide to finance a U.S war against Iran so what you say makes 0 sense! You should take your own advice and stay quite about things you know nothing about!
THEY SHARE THE BURDEN IF EU AGREE,KEEP YOUR CRAPPY THEORIES AWAY FROM THIS THREAD,JUST LIKE THEY DID IN FIRST GULF WAR

Is this your problem that our nukes is for national images
HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE IRAN,:lol::rofl:;):enjoy: YOU HAVE FEWER FIGHTER JETS OPERATION IN IRAF BUT ACTING LIKE A JOKER THEY JAMMED YOUR ALL RADARS EQUIPMENT FROM STAND OFF RANGES SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO,YOU LIVED IN YOUR SUPERSTITION BOY:sarcastic:
AND TELL ME WHAT INDIA WILL TEACH US A LESSON SIMILAR TO 27/2/2019
POOR IRANI SOUL:lol:;):enjoy:

THEY SHARE THE BURDEN IF EU AGREE,KEEP YOUR CRAPPY THEORIES AWAY FROM THIS THREAD,JUST LIKE THEY DID IN FIRST GULF WAR
Oh now this idiot is Shouting!lol

Back
Top Bottom