What's new

Iran has achieved self-sufficiency in defending itself: Top general

I they fires 100s of EMP missilies on your HQ what you gonna do, to burst your electronic equipment, cry:cray::cray:

If it was that simple they would have done something after we shot down their $200 million Global hawk uav that had one of the most sophisticated ecm systems in U.S inventory. Trump claimed he called off the attack after He was informed that over a 100 would die in the attack. The U.S has declared the IRGC a Terror Organisation. The 3rd of Khordad Anti aircraft system that shot down the Global Hawk was an IRGC asset. Do you really expect me to believe that the U.S did not retaliate because Donald Trump did not want to kill a 100 Terrorists? I think the Pentagon knows more than you do!

If it was that simple they would have done something after we shot down their $200 million Global hawk uav that had one of the most sophisticated ecm systems in U.S inventory. Trump claimed he called off the attack after He was informed that over a 100 would die in the attack. The U.S has declared the IRGC a Terror Organisation. The 3rd of Khordad Anti aircraft system that shot down the Global Hawk was an IRGC asset. Do you really expect me to believe that the U.S did not retaliate because Donald Trump did not want to kill a 100 Terrorists? I think the Pentagon knows more than you do!
global hawk is easy targets, and who told you that global hawk have top notch, ecm gear in US inventory pentagon told you, anything you shot down US military hardware will eventually become best in the world ,, RQ-180 you shot down few year back and this one are second tier system

global hawk is easy targets, and who told you that global hawk have top notch, ecm gear in US inventory pentagon told you, anything you shot down US military hardware will eventually become best in the world ,, RQ-180 you shot down few year back and this one are second tier system

So you think that at the cost of $200 million per unit the RQ-4 is "second tier system" with no sophisticated ECM? Really?The U.S must really like losing its expensive UAV's like RQ-170 and RQ-4 to Iran because they never seem to retaliate even though you make it sound like a cake walk! Tell us more Professor!

by the way here is a quote from Wikipedia about the RQ-4s ECM package.

"To improve suitability, the Global Hawk is fitted with a Raytheon developed AN/ALR-89 self-protection suite consisting of the AN/AVR-3 laser warning receiver, AN/APR-49 Radar warning receiver and a jamming system. An ALE-50 towed decoy also aids in the deception of enemy air defenses."

Sure seems like a pretty comprehensive "Self Protection Suite" incorporating both Radar and Laser warning systems along with Jammers and a towed decoy! doesn't sound like a defenseless "easy target" to me especially considering the range and altitude that it was intercepted with an Indigenous air defense system no less! Lets not over look the fact that only one round spent to bring it down and the whole interception was cough on film and aired!!!

Keep embarrassing yourself!

Last edited:
Is this your problem that our nukes is for national images
HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE IRAN,:lol::rofl:;):enjoy: YOU HAVE FEWER FIGHTER JETS OPERATION IN IRAF BUT ACTING LIKE A JOKER THEY JAMMED YOUR ALL RADARS EQUIPMENT FROM STAND OFF RANGES SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO,YOU LIVED IN YOUR SUPERSTITION BOY:sarcastic:
AND TELL ME WHAT INDIA WILL TEACH US A LESSON SIMILAR TO 27/2/2019
POOR IRANI SOUL:lol:;):enjoy:

LMAO. let me ask you one basic question - IF US and EU really can smash Iran anytime, why have they not done it in over 40 years??? PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT. why would US opt for economic sanctions, while being the sole SUPERPOWER in the world all this while WITH the ability to militarily destroy Iran at anytime.

I am asking because earlier in this thread you said confidently that US and EU could have smashed Iran already if they wanted to.

Is this your problem that our nukes is for national images
HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE IRAN,:lol::rofl:;):enjoy: YOU HAVE FEWER FIGHTER JETS OPERATION IN IRAF BUT ACTING LIKE A JOKER THEY JAMMED YOUR ALL RADARS EQUIPMENT FROM STAND OFF RANGES SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO,YOU LIVED IN YOUR SUPERSTITION BOY:sarcastic:
AND TELL ME WHAT INDIA WILL TEACH US A LESSON SIMILAR TO 27/2/2019
POOR IRANI SOUL:lol:;):enjoy:

THEY SHARE THE BURDEN IF EU AGREE,KEEP YOUR CRAPPY THEORIES AWAY FROM THIS THREAD,JUST LIKE THEY DID IN FIRST GULF WAR
From this post, i can only conclude that you are frustrated that Iran is getting all the military attention in the region instead of Pakistan. ALl Pakistan has done is shoot down 1 old, poorly flown Indian fighter jet and thats all you have to boast about,when we all know India's military isnt even good, whereas Iran already called the world sole superpower's bluff at least 2 X in the past year and nothing happened to Iran militarily. its ok, you will get a chance to prove your military worth soon, hopefully.

Pakistan does not have the balls to shoot AMERICA's global hawk down, so stop lying and talking rubbish. US military hardware has been the best for a long time so how come Iranian air defense equipment Iran and houthis use from 1920s is still shooting down US drones all over the middle east? you lack knowledge bro and its better u keep quiet before we finish off your ignorance..its on its last leg...

do you have a comprehension problemo_Oo_O, and this not reasons, USA/EU currently divided on Iran issue whether attack Iran or not, if they unite and decide to attack Iran, you crappy weapons will not save your @$$
and what India teach us a lesson recently, kindly tell us, and why you concern that our nukes are only for national image
40 years have passed and US and EU havent done this so stop talking out of your A$$. All your information and deducitons are in a theoretical world, not real life situation.

I they fires 100s of EMP missilies on your HQ what you gonna do, to burst your electronic equipment then what should you do, cry:cray::cray:
are these "100s of EMP missiles" firing happening in a video game you're playing?

cuz it sounds so abstract.

So you think that at the cost of $200 million per unit the RQ-4 is "second tier system" with no sophisticated ECM? Really?The U.S must really like losing its expensive UAV's like RQ-170 and RQ-4 to Iran because they never seem to retaliate even though you make it sound like a cake walk! Tell us more Professor!

by the way here is a quote from Wikipedia about the RQ-4s ECM package.

"To improve suitability, the Global Hawk is fitted with a Raytheon developed AN/ALR-89 self-protection suite consisting of the AN/AVR-3 laser warning receiver, AN/APR-49 Radar warning receiver and a jamming system. An ALE-50 towed decoy also aids in the deception of enemy air defenses."

Sure seems like a pretty comprehensive "Self Protection Suite" incorporating both Radar and Laser warning systems along with Jammers and a towed decoy! doesn't sound like a defenseless "easy target" to me especially considering the range and altitude that it was intercepted with an Indigenous air defense system no less! Lets not over look the fact that only one round spent to bring it down and the whole interception was cough on film and aired!!!

Keep embarrassing yourself!
and then you told the world one of their best

LMAO. let me ask you one basic question - IF US and EU really can smash Iran anytime, why have they not done it in over 40 years??? PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT. why would US opt for economic sanctions, while being the sole SUPERPOWER in the world all this while WITH the ability to militarily destroy Iran at anytime.

I am asking because earlier in this thread you said confidently that US and EU could have smashed Iran already if they wanted to.
Because you're HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE:lol::rofl:;):enjoy::sick: and you have only good in Air defense and BMs and that's the fact, rest of your military forces (Air Force/Navy/Army) are junk

Pakistan does not have the balls to shoot AMERICA's global hawk down, so stop lying and talking rubbish. US military hardware has been the best for a long time so how come Iranian air defense equipment Iran and houthis use from 1920s is still shooting down US drones all over the middle east? you lack knowledge bro and its better u keep quiet before we finish off your ignorance..its on its last leg...
Because our most of previous and current politicians/government leader leaders are/were USA/WEST/Indian stooges they wont allow to our armed force to shot down US UAVs/VCAVs:p:;):enjoy:

40 years have passed and US and EU havent done this so stop talking out of your A$$. All your information and deducitons are in a theoretical world, not real life situation.
Hyper power of the Universe IRAN :lol::rofl:;):enjoy:

We should buy 50 JF-17 Block II from Pakistan directly and co produce 100 others with help of Pakistan in Iran ... our air force need to continue is existence ....

are these "100s of EMP missiles" firing happening in a video game you're playing?

cuz it sounds so abstract.
And there CHAMPS warhead can be fitted on AGM-86 ALCMs and JASSM-ER with a range of 2500- 1000 KM respectively if they want to burst your electronic equipment, so what gonna do by then Cry :cray::cray::cray:

Great rebuttal kid. You really proved your point!

Keep embarrassing yourself for all to see!!!
I am not embarrassing but you're trolling, they are using second tier spy system to spy, Their First tier spy systems is only for Russia/China:p:;):enjoy:

lol . everything we do is easy but no other country do that . first they come and bragged about RQ-170 , then we captured it and it become obsolete off the shelf technology and they said catch something modern like global hawk , we shoot global hawk and it become a big slow detectable airplane from 60s

I am not embarrassing but you're trolling, they are using second tier spy system to spy, Their First tier spy systems is only for Russia/China:p:;):enjoy:
Lol,
as far a I'm aware they still use U2 for them and when they tried to use U2 against us we warned it off .

lol . everything we do is easy but no other country do that . first they come and bragged about RQ-170 , then we captured it and it become obsolete off the shelf technology and they said catch something modern like global hawk , we shoot global hawk and it become a big slow detectable airplane from 60s

Lol,
as far a I'm aware they still use U2 for them and when they tried to use U2 against us we warned it off .

This clown really is funny!

You condescendingly keep calling Iran a "Hyper power" yet I'm the Troll? please keep humiliating your self here. we are really enjoying ourselves laughing at your stupidity!

We should buy 50 JF-17 Block II from Pakistan directly and co produce 100 others with help of Pakistan in Iran ... our air force need to continue is existence ....

How would Iran go about buying JF-17s from Pakistan when Pakistan can not build a complete JF-17 themselves?

Back
Top Bottom