What's new

Iran has achieved self-sufficiency in defending itself: Top general

This is what you call going retard mode why are you comparing metro this and that Islamabad is Europe compared to Tehran like I said going to Tehran is like stepping back into 1960 Islamabad is a modern city it's like comparing the capital off Congo with Islamabad have some shame you Iranians like to chat the most shit.Iran is North Korea compared to Pakistan and I dont even have to debate hard on that

Stop day dreaming if you want jf 17 pay cash not some retarded pipeline deal
LOL
You`re not to bright are you son?.
If you`d bothered actually reading MY post then you would`ve seen that it wasnt about how iran could buy jf17s,but how pakistan could get ITS part of the ip pipeline built,you know on account of it always pleading poverty or sanctions or some other such rubbish like that.
As for swapping jf17s for iran building pakistans share of the ip pipeline,well I can see a LOT of problems with that,the first would be the sheer cost of pakistans section of the pipeline which is about a billion+ dollars,tho that was over 5 years ago so with inflation its likely even more now,so thats a hell of a lot of jf17s,not to mention that the jf17 is a mishmash of a russian supplied engine,chinese supplied avionics and pakistani built airframe,which would make logistical and after market support a bit of a nightmare to put it mildly.
You might want to educate yourself,you know so you dont wind up looking like such an ignorant tw@t in future.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Build–operate–transfer#BOOT_(build–own–operate–transfer)
PS
Pakistan gets THE BULK of its energy production,almost a third in fact,from gas,so theres nothing "retarded" about the ip pipeline or what it offered pakistan,but hey...why let silly little things like facts get in the way of you STRONKING yourself,right?:hitwall:
Have a nice day.

This is what you call going retard mode why are you comparing metro this and that Islamabad is Europe compared to Tehran like I said going to Tehran is like stepping back into 1960 Islamabad is a modern city it's like comparing the capital off Congo with Islamabad have some shame you Iranians like to chat the most shit.Iran is North Korea compared to Pakistan and I dont even have to debate hard on that
what in Islam-Abad is more modern than Tehran .
explain that please

you speak when your selves can make something without china help

i see some body burn like hell .the asssssssss pain killer dont works on you you must go to fire resque maybe the water pipe can do something .put it in that hell hole
attention: dont put water pipe to deep bic it break your hell hole
Why would we be jealous off your shitty aircrafts they are toys reverse engineering 1960s aircraft is no big deal the only good thing to come from iran is your air defense systems rest off your equipment is shit

All you Iranians are stuck up your own *** [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] the only reason we would buy gas or energy from a smackhead regime like yours is because it's cheap end off we are not gonna die without some cheap Iranian gas and no one is forcing you to buy the jf 17 but in future if you need the jf 17 we will demand cash not a pipeline deal
OFFS!!,I`m about as "iranian" as you are m8:rolleyes:.
LOL!!,Talk about stating the obvious:haha:.That is the whole point of the pipeline,its about supplying CHEAP gas,in this case cheaper than other alternatives like the tapi or tanker imports.Its called "ECONOMICS",you might have heard of it somewhere,if you havent then you`d probably want to look it up online as it is quite important.:smart:
Of course you`re not going to die,you ie the pakistani tax payer will just have to pay more for the gas that you`ll have to import from other sources and over time that really will start to $add up$ to quite a $lot$,for obvious reasons ie almost a third of pakistans electricity generation is from gas [theres that pesky economics thing again].
You`re replying to the wrong person AGAIN,it was another poster who proposed the jf17 barter idea NOT myself,and as I pointed out in my previous post I thought it wasnt a great idea.This would still hold true for exactly the same reasons even if iran considered buying them outright.

Please bitch tehran is nothing compared to Islamabad and we dont even have to debate

You are absolutly right. No Iranian in there right mind would ever compare Tehran to Islamabad!

You still failed to prove your point I showed transport system . please show us I'm wrong.

Don't let facts and evidence get in the way of a good Iran bash session!

Iran today may be self sufficient enough to make up for some of it's short comings with weapons it can produce however we haven't yet achieved full self sufficiency in every field at least not yet!

Iran still has to make up for short comings in:
- Computer hardware in terms of producing our own high end computer processors and solid state memory storage.
-Iran still has shortcomings related to composites, metallurgy & super alloys from producing high end Ni & Ti composites to increasing tungsten production & banning it's export to developing and mass producing CMCs(Ceramic Matrix Composites).....
- Iran still has to make up for it's shortcomings related to high powered Jet Propulsion (Iran still has to produce high powered hi bypass and low bypass turbofan engines for Fighter jets, military transport,... and still has to produce high powered turboprop and turboshaft engines for large +12pass helo's, transport,...)
-Iran has to also make up for shortcomings in terms of infrastructure required for producing larger more capable airframes to produce more capable fighter jets, transport, larger helo's,...

-Iran also has to make up for short comings developing and producing larger and faster 3D printers... because as data storage, processing, sensors,.... become cheaper and far easier to mass produce in mass quantities even today with the current advancements made in 3D printing, more capable countries even today have the capability to produce weapons at a much faster pace then ever before where if before you had to worry about a country coming at you with a few thousand armored vehicles in the future battlefield those armored battalions will be replaced with well over 100,000 remotely operated UGV's & Robots that even if destroyed can easily be replaced rather quickly.

Why is the first 7 pages of this thread some sort of Iranians random open thought society?

Maybe self sufficiency is like some sort of weather pattern in Iran.

Wake up one day. Self sufficient.
Wake up next day. Claim all the sanctions is melting down the country.

Its like a look into future of India when everyone sanction it for opening a war with China during pandemic.

Ignore Hindis.

@Baba Google says Hindi is a derogatory word used for slaves and 'black skin' people

Has Iran stopped buying weapons from Russia and China altogether in 2020 now?

I honestly have never understood why Iran has not focused on modernizing it's air force. I still believe that IRIAF should go for Su-35 Flanker-E and MiG-35 Fulcrum-F. Equip both fighters with AESA Radars, buy AWACS and also procure full compliment of Russian ADNs, like the S-400s, S-350s, Panstir M2s. Build a sustainable and robust MRO facilities which keep the aircraft serviceability at or above 80%.

IRIAF with 500 Su-35s and MiG-35s, AESA equipped and backed up by S-400s and S-350s would wreak havoc upon any enemy that attempted to threaten Iran's airspace.

I honestly have never understood why Iran has not focused on modernizing it's air force. I still believe that IRIAF should go for Su-35 Flanker-E and MiG-35 Fulcrum-F. Equip both fighters with AESA Radars, buy AWACS and also procure full compliment of Russian ADNs, like the S-400s, S-350s, Panstir M2s. Build a sustainable and robust MRO facilities which keep the aircraft serviceability at or above 80%.

IRIAF with 500 Su-35s and MiG-35s, AESA equipped and backed up by S-400s and S-350s would wreak havoc upon any enemy that attempted to threaten Iran's airspace.

There are many reasons why they cant and wont do it. One is that the sanctions in place didnt allow such a thing to happen. The 2nd reason is that you can never trust something you haven't made by yourself. Iran is trying to be independent. They will never be a super power if they keep on buying stuff. And on top of that, if your entire military is based on foreign stuff, that person you bought those equipment from can sell the same equipment or their blueprints to others, who might be your enemies. So your enemy will always know your capabilities. Another point is that iran already has the ability to produce many of those stuff you mentioned. It just needs some time and money. Iran already has it's own advanced air defence systems which are capable of doing the job, and they are constantly unveiling newer systems and adding them to the mix. But iran needs to get serious about its air force now, and I am sure they have already done something. Iran can produce a medium weight aircraft right now once it is done with its turbofan engine. And it makes it's own radars, missiles and electronics, so equipping them isnt a problem. The only thing I think they need to import is a heavy aircraft, and that's in small numbers only, until they can develop their own design. Which shouldn't be a hard task once they are done producing a medium weight aircraft.
And as for the support aircrafts like AWACS and tankers, iran has been working on an airliner aircraft. Once that's complete and I think they just need a suitable engine for it, that can be developed into support aircrafts.

Back
Top Bottom