Iran’s Army Chief Proposes Joint Air Drills with Pakistan

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Iran’s Army Chief Proposes Joint Air Drills with Pakistan​

Iran’s Army Chief Proposes Joint Air Drills with Pakistan

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Commander of Iran’s Army Major General Abdolrahim Mousavi proposed the idea of holding joint aerial war games with Pakistan.​

Heading a high-ranking military delegation, Chief of Air Staff of the Pakistan Air Force Zaheer Ahmad Babar Sidhu met with the Iranian Army commander in Tehran on Wednesday.
Pointing to plans to increase scientific and technological interaction between the military forces of Iran and Pakistan, enhance training cooperation and hold joint drills, Major General Mousavi said the two Muslim neighbors can stage joint aerial war games like the naval exercise they have held before.
Highlighting the major role of air forces in battles and in prevention of clashes in the modern era, the Iranian general said air and aerospace forces, specifically drone units, have become much more influential in battlefields.
“The hegemony system is unwilling to see countries like us be independent and make progress, and resorts to various plots in order to keep us dependent,” the Iranian Army chief noted, pointing to the cruel and illegal sanctions that have been imposed against Iran for the past four decades.
Iran has turned the sanctions from serious threats to an opportunity for progress and has achieved great capabilities in various military areas, including the aerospace and drone technologies, the general added.
For his part, the Pakistani air force commander hailed the brotherly and deep-rooted ties between the two nations.
While complicated battles have emerged in the contemporary era, the military forces of Pakistan and Iran, specifically their air forces, should enhance cooperation, Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu added, expressing Pakistan’s readiness to promote interaction with Iran in various scientific and technological fields and the exchange of military cadets.
He also said that Pakistan is willing to learn from the experiences of Iran, which has made considerable progress in the aerospace sphere and the drone industry in recent years and has manufactured homegrown planes.
Iran and Pakistan have stepped up military cooperation in recent years and have held a number of joint naval exercises.
In a meeting in Tehran in June, Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Hossein Baqeri and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee of Pakistan General Nadeem Raza weighed plans to promote military and security cooperation between the two neighbors.

Can Pakistan ignore US pressure?

There is no UN embargo remaining on Iranian military sector.

Iran says sees no limit for expansion of military cooperation with Pakistan

169888584.jpg

Tehran, IRNA – Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Bagheri said on Thursday that with the removal of a UN arms embargo on Iran, the country has no limit for promotion of military cooperation with Pakistan anymore.

General Bagheri made the remarks during a meeting in Tehran with Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmad Babar, the commander of Pakistani Air Force.

He said he was saddened by the news of the recent floods in Pakistan, voicing Iran’s readiness to do whatever possible to alleviate the problems of the flood-hit people.

The general noted that Iran regards Pakistan’s security as its own and will spare no effort to help the promotion of security in Pakistan.

The Pakistani side, for his part, expressed his country’s readiness to hold joint drills with Iran.

@kingQamaR

For one thing we might get some new videos of Tom cats with thunders.🙂

The slaves and lackeys of the US of A currently ruling Pakistan cannot afford to irk their American masters

Read the room brother. Pakistan is in a lot of trouble right now, we can't afford any bold moves.
When Ahmadinejad was in power in Iran, he tried to make Pakistan the energy hub of South Asia.

It could open many windows for further cooperation such as military fields, in some cases Pakistan could re-sell the imported gas to other customers at same time it could strengthen Pakistani economy making Pakistan self reliant and less vulnuerable to foreign pressure.

All those chances were lost, but i think we can hope for other coops with a weakening west.

Can Pakistan ignore US pressure?

There is no UN embargo remaining on Iranian military sector.
Its not the USA, but India which tries to create an uncomfortable atmosphere.

Maybe kick India out of Chabahar and then re-visit this proposal of joint Air EXs?

Its not the USA, but India which tries to create an uncomfortable atmosphere.

Maybe kick India out of Chabahar and then re-visit this proposal of joint Air EXs?
India is a nobody. They can't sanction Pakistan nor control Pakistani bank accounts or cash flow into the country from abraod neither harm Pakistani economy. So that's not the case, you know it bettern than me. But i don't know why you try to deny it like this, i take your comment as a complaint.

Yes, CPEC.
USA never thratened to sanction CPEC.

India is a nobody. They can't sanction Pakistan nor control Pakistani bank accounts or cash flow into the country from abraod neither harm Pakistani economy. So that's not the case, you know it bettern than me. But i don't know why you try to deny it like this, i take your comment as a complaint.
Will Iran kick India out of Chabahar and will Iran stop Indian RAW agents from entering Pakistan through Iran?

Will Iran kick India out of Chabahar and will Iran stop Indian RAW agents from entering Pakistan through Iran?
That's a ligitimate concern, why don't your governors ask it from Iranian authorities?

It is not Iran that nags and gives in American pressure. Iran is always ready to cooperate with its neighbors esp Pakistan which hasnt recognized the Jewish cancer.

When Ahmadinejad was in power in Iran, he tried to make Pakistan the energy hub of South Asia.

It could open many windows for further cooperation such as military fields, in some cases Pakistan could re-sell the imported gas to other customers at same time it could strengthen Pakistani economy making Pakistan self reliant and less vulnuerable to foreign pressure.

All those chances were lost, but i think we can hope for other coops with a weakening west.
Personally I'm not that hopeful. Even if the West goes down, we Pakistanis will still be doing corruption and fighting with each other.

To me it seems like that even China is distancing itself from us. The way we had to beg IMF for less than 2 billion dollars, was shameful. Everywhere we went to ask for money, they told us to go to IMF. So don't expect Pakistan to become an energy hub anytime soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom