What's new

Iran has achieved self-sufficiency in defending itself: Top general

Well ,ask yourself an energy hungry country like pakistan even is not able to buy the energy it need from iran ,how they can have a military cooperation with iran ?
What a joker you are mate stepping into your country is like going back to 1960 one off my friends recently visited iran he told me it was like going into depression level 57

What a joker you are mate stepping into your country is like going back to 1960 one off my friends recently visited iran he told me it was like going into depression level 57
does it have anything to do with the fact that Pakistan need energy for its industry and USA don't allow them to get it from Iran and so it damage their industry ?
can you show us whats the relation between your comment and what we discuss here .

by the can you please ask your friend about which city he visited . i want make a detailed comparison of that city with one other city in Pakistan in its class and i promise i'll back my post with detailed data and statistic not just some claims.

does it have anything to do with the fact that Pakistan need energy for its industry and USA don't allow them to get it from Iran and so it damage their industry ?
can you show us whats the relation between your comment and what we discuss here .

by the can you please ask your friend about which city he visited . i want make a detailed comparison of that city with one other city in Pakistan in its class and i promise i'll back my post with detailed data and statistic not just some claims.

We dont need energy for now we are doing perfectly fine hardly get any energy issues nowadays industries doing fine as well as for my friend he visited Tehran

We dont need energy for now we are doing perfectly fine hardly get any energy issues nowadays industries doing fine as well as for my friend he visited Tehran
well Then I'll compare Islam-Abad with Tehran
Tehran Metro 3 million passenger a day , 7 line ,229km long,125 station ,(will be 430km long and 9 line well construction finish in 2025) uses standard Gauge and in more than 90% of its length is underground ,the ticket price is less than a dime regardless of the length of the travel ( you can travel with different line from 5:30 am to 11pm for a dime)
Islam-Abad Metro 0 passenger a day ,0 line , 0km long,0 station (well we cant compete with Islam-Abad metro fare as its zero)
Tehran have 3 Air port
(IKIA (three runway 4198m,4294m, the third is being built) connected to Tehran Metro , two Highway and tehran-Isfahan highspeed rail also will be connected to it)served 9million passenger last year
(THR (three runway, 429m,3992m,4038m) the airport is connected two station of Tehran Metro it also connected to Tehran Karaj Freeway and Tehran Highway network)served 17million people last year
(OIID (one runway 2301m) completely operational reserved for emergencies
Islam-Abad have 2 airport
(ISB (two runway 3657.6m each) only connected to Kashmir highway and GT Road (to be honest our normal road are wider than those two) i could not find data of how many passenger it actually served last year
(OPRN (one runway 3292m) no longer open for civilian use
i don't go in detail about road network and type of roads in Islam-Abad and Tehran because really they are not comparable just a small demonstration in islam-Abad you have two Metro bus line which have one bus each 8min and is less than 50km long and is more a way of transport between Rawalpindi and Islam-Abad and support around 100,000 passenger per day in tehran we have BRT lines it has 10 line 178.5km long and is increasing and it has 2 bus each 2 min in day times and support more than 1.8m passenger on dayly bases

about universities
https://www.unipage.net/en/universities/tehran
https://www.unipage.net/en/universities/islamabad

i wonder if you can point me to one aspect that islam-Abad is more advanced and modern than Tehran

by the way whats your idea about this research about Pakistan energy crises ?
https://www.thecollegestudy.net/2019/02/energy-crisis-in-pakistan-causes-and-impacts.html

Pakistan is one of the least developed states in entire world, even less than majority of sub-Saharan tribalism Afro Arab countries.

http://hdr.undp.org/en/content/2019-human-development-index-ranking

Ranked 152/ 190

20191212_132944.jpg

20191212_133005.jpg

Last edited:
My purposal was completing natural gas pipeline from iran to Pakistan by Iran and sell gas for lesser price for some years in exchange of co producing of jf 17 while we pay for some external parts like turbo fan engine and some missiles which Pakistan has to import from Russia and China ....

This is a good offer which can be fair and benefitional for both countries ....

At least with this kind of offer , we can show our good will to Pakistanis .... If they accept it , we both can starting a win win deal , if they decline it , then they can't complain about us and we won't lose anything in process and improving our public image among Pakistani citizens ....
In that case a better option would be the BOOT [Build/Own/Operate/Transfer] model.Iran would build it,own it and operate it for a set period of time,this would allow for the payment for the pipeline via a percentage of the profits over a specified period,say 30 years,at the end of that period the pipeline is payed for and belongs to pakistan,at which point its government or private entities can then start gaining a profit from it for themselves.

The source will need confirmation from Pakistan this is a joint venture not a one way street ya crackhead
LOL. this is either a lie, or you just dont know the reality because you live in London.

What does this have to do with Pakistan and its energy needs not being properly met? Dont be like NIgeria that mostly relies on generators but Nigerians will then tell everyone that Nigeria is the best country on earth.

This is what you call going retard mode why are you comparing metro this and that Islamabad is Europe compared to Tehran like I said going to Tehran is like stepping back into 1960 Islamabad is a modern city it's like comparing the capital off Congo with Islamabad have some shame you Iranians like to chat the most shit.Iran is North Korea compared to Pakistan and I dont even have to debate hard on that
well Then I'll compare Islam-Abad with Tehran
Tehran Metro 3 million passenger a day , 7 line ,229km long,125 station ,(will be 430km long and 9 line well construction finish in 2025) uses standard Gauge and in more than 90% of its length is underground ,the ticket price is less than a dime regardless of the length of the travel ( you can travel with different line from 5:30 am to 11pm for a dime)
Islam-Abad Metro 0 passenger a day ,0 line , 0km long,0 station (well we cant compete with Islam-Abad metro fare as its zero)
Tehran have 3 Air port
(IKIA (three runway 4198m,4294m, the third is being built) connected to Tehran Metro , two Highway and tehran-Isfahan highspeed rail also will be connected to it)served 9million passenger last year
(THR (three runway, 429m,3992m,4038m) the airport is connected two station of Tehran Metro it also connected to Tehran Karaj Freeway and Tehran Highway network)served 17million people last year
(OIID (one runway 2301m) completely operational reserved for emergencies
Islam-Abad have 2 airport
(ISB (two runway 3657.6m each) only connected to Kashmir highway and GT Road (to be honest our normal road are wider than those two) i could not find data of how many passenger it actually served last year
(OPRN (one runway 3292m) no longer open for civilian use
i don't go in detail about road network and type of roads in Islam-Abad and Tehran because really they are not comparable just a small demonstration in islam-Abad you have two Metro bus line which have one bus each 8min and is less than 50km long and is more a way of transport between Rawalpindi and Islam-Abad and support around 100,000 passenger per day in tehran we have BRT lines it has 10 line 178.5km long and is increasing and it has 2 bus each 2 min in day times and support more than 1.8m passenger on dayly bases

about universities
https://www.unipage.net/en/universities/tehran
https://www.unipage.net/en/universities/islamabad

i wonder if you can point me to one aspect that islam-Abad is more advanced and modern than Tehran

by the way whats your idea about this research about Pakistan energy crises ?
https://www.thecollegestudy.net/2019/02/energy-crisis-in-pakistan-causes-and-impacts.html

In that case a better option would be the BOOT [Build/Own/Operate/Transfer] model.Iran would build it,own it and operate it for a set period of time,this would allow for the payment for the pipeline via a percentage of the profits over a specified period,say 30 years,at the end of that period the pipeline is payed for and belongs to pakistan,at which point its government or private entities can then start gaining a profit from it for themselves.
Stop day dreaming if you want jf 17 pay cash not some retarded pipeline deal

Agreed.

Pakistan is SO AFRAID of US sanctions, Pakistan would rather live with daily power and factory outages than build its part of the IP gas pipeline. smfh.

Good point.

If you are talking about blanket/ total self sufficiency, i agree. BUt i feel a country like Iran is aiming for self sufficiency in sensitive and critical areas mainly/only, like defense. I do agree that playing hermit doesnt work in this ever integrating world we live in.

and since Pakistan can only make half of this JF17, i promise you Pakistan cannot sell these jets to any country without prior authorization from China. So Iran might as well cut Pakistan out and go directly to the source. Just saying..

Well , you guys really don't know about business and about security through maximizing our relationship with others and makeing an attack on us as an attack to other countries interest ....

Just widen your view , lets go your ego and then reconsider my purposal ...

Well , you guys really don't know about business and about security through maximizing our relationship with others and makeing an attack on us as an attack to other countries interest ....
Bro you made a smart innovative suggestion and i support it. I support Iran and Pakistan doing business together and helping each other, but the reality is obviously more complex and thats because Pakistan is scared to take a brave step in this direction and is both afraid of US sanctions and looking too "Iran friendly" in front of its GCC brothers, and those are the biggest issues. If Iran and Pakistan are both Islamic republics and brothers in Islam then why does their trade volume remain so low????

Just widen your view , lets go your ego and then reconsider my purposal ...
Your proposal is good, on paper. I have sensitivities but i have little ego. Please dont forget that i usually bite back in retaliation and rarely initiate it. I can accept disagreement as long as its respectful.

This is what you call going retard mode why are you comparing metro this and that Islamabad is Europe compared to Tehran like I said going to Tehran is like stepping back into 1960 Islamabad is a modern city it's like comparing the capital off Congo with Islamabad have some shame you Iranians like to chat the most shit.Iran is North Korea compared to Pakistan and I dont even have to debate hard on that

Stop day dreaming if you want jf 17 pay cash not some retarded pipeline deal
If anyone wanna buy j17,they ask if directly from china.....

Back
Top Bottom