What's new

Iran has achieved self-sufficiency in defending itself: Top general

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nader_Shah's_invasion_of_the_Mughal_Empire

Emperor Nader Shah, the Shah of Persia (1736–47) and the founder of the Afsharid dynasty of Persia, invaded the Mughal Empire, eventually attacking Delhi in March 1739. His army had easily defeated the Mughals at the battle at Karnal and would eventually capture the Mughal capital in the aftermath of the battle.[1]
So what is trying to prove, and does this crap relate to the subject

i think in drone and missile technology they have performed better than us
:disagree: their BMs is based on liquid fuel technology hence its maintenance/long process to refuel before firing/ handling dangerous corrosive fuels/ and they have also few stealth drone in their possession mainly in testing phase

i think they also have developed solid fuel missiles and longrange cruise missiles of 1500km range,their drones are tested when they attacked saudi oil installation and u.s made airdefense failed to intercept them,also they are facing sanctions unlike us so they have done good in terms of defense technology
:disagree: their BMs is based on liquid fuel technology hence its maintenance/long process to refuel before firing/ handling dangerous corrosive fuels/ and they have also few stealth drone in their possession mainly in testing phase

i think they also have developed solid fuel missiles and longrange cruise missiles of 1500km range,their drones are tested when they attacked saudi oil installation and u.s made airdefense failed to intercept them,also they are facing sanctions unlike us so they have done good in terms of defense technology
bhai they are big country 1.5 times bigger than Pakistan and they have in fewer as compare to Pakistan, Pakistan shift liquid fuel to solid way back in 2005-6, why don't we have CM with a range of 1500 km because of pakistan much narrower than Iran so we fire our babar or RAAD from lets suppose sarghoda or from Baluchistan then our CM still have enough range to strike deep inside on their main military installations
and as for SA this was not a stealth drone and saudi has PAC-2 at their installations which have only capability to intercept fighter jets at long ranges and most of the anti ship missiles defense and anti drone systems are short range systems like CIWS/RAM/evolved sea sparrow/ Chinese FL-3000N/UK CAMM etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol::lol::rofl: SUPERPOWER IRAN, you don't have a longest range Anti ship Missile, We have inform of ZARB and Harba with range of 600/500 Km respectively, and why Your KWSAR isn't equal to F-22 why you compare KOWSAR with Junk F-16:sarcastic::sarcastic:SUPERPOWER IRAN:rofl::rofl:;):enjoy::sick::sick:
Well let just say nobody bomb us but I can't say so about countries at our western or eastern border.
Now how ever you like you can explain it.

By the way zarb is rebranded c-602 with 280km of range and about Habra show me any evidence that it can go up to 600km it's derived from babur it don't mean it has its range and more importantly its in development and test phase it's not operational.

Let see Sejjil ,Fateh, zolfaqar and Dezful according to you are solid fuel.
And that testing phase mean flying to Syria and Iraq and bombing targets there.

bhai they are big country 1.5 times bigger than Pakistan and they have in fewer as compare to Pakistan, Pakistan shift liquid fuel to solid way back in 2005-6, why don't we have CM with a range of 1500 km because of pakistan much narrower than Iran so we fire our babar or RAAD from lets suppose sarghoda or from Baluchistan then our CM still have enough range to strike deep inside on their main military installations
and as for SA this was not a stealth drone and saudi has PAC-2 at their installations which have only capability to intercept fighter jets at long ranges and most of the anti ship missiles defense and anti drone systems are short range systems like CIWS/RAM/evolved sea sparrow/ Chinese FL-3000N/UK CAMM etc etc
USA have Pac-3 and we bombed position of Isis just 3-4 km away from their bases and even after 24 day they were investigating how we managed to bomb those position under their protection umbrella without them become aware of it.

our defensive doctrine is deterrence not matching enemy cannon for cannon or airplane for airplane . that strategy ruined USSR.
There is one deterrence which Is nuclear warhead other than that it is just smoking weeds....

Well let just say nobody bomb us but I can't say so about countries at our western or eastern border.
Now how ever you like you can explain it.

By the way zarb is rebranded c-602 with 280km of range and about Habra show me any evidence that it can go up to 600km it's derived from babur it don't mean it has its range and more importantly its in development and test phase it's not operational.

why are you so stupid we upgraded ZARB by ourself and recently tested at full 600 KM range, and Harba range is estimated by international observers/analysts will have a range 500 km and its has a dual capability anti ship missiles and LACM
and for your rants about west is currently divided, USA and UK want to attack Iran but rest of Europe doesn't agree with them to go war with Iran
And to us we no problem and dispute with you, and if we want to attack we don't use our Air force or JF-17/F-16 but we will fire few BABAR CM and your military installations will be destroyed
HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE IRAN:lol::lol::rofl::rofl::p::sick:;):enjoy:

testing phase
Testing Phase not in Production line as you say
USA have Pac-3 and we bombed position of Isis just 3-4 km away from their bases and even after 24 day they were investigating how we managed to bomb those position under their protection umbrella without them become aware of it.
Yeah yeah, hyper power of the Universe IRAN:lol::lol::rofl::sick:;):enjoy:, they remain silent because we (Muslims) are killing each other and PAC-3 is basically a ABM system not anti drone system you fool:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::p::enjoy:

Funny how this declaration from Iran stating that she is self sufficient in its defence needs has some Pakistanis here so triggered!

why are you so stupid we upgraded ZARB by ourself and recently tested at full 600 KM range, and Harba range is estimated by international observers/analysts will have a range 500 km and its has a dual capability anti ship missiles and LACM
and for your rants about west is currently divided, USA and UK want to attack Iran but rest of Europe doesn't agree with them to go war with Iran
And to us we no problem and dispute with you, and if we want to attack we don't use our Air force or JF-17/F-16 but we will fire few BABAR CM and your military installations will be destroyed
HYPER POWER OF THE UNIVERSE IRAN:lol::lol::rofl::rofl::p::sick:;):enjoy:

Testing Phase not in Production line as you say

Yeah yeah, hyper power of the Universe IRAN:lol::lol::rofl::sick:;):enjoy:, they remain silent because we (Muslims) are killing each other and PAC-3 is basically a ABM system not anti drone system you fool:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::p::enjoy:
Still no one bomb us ,I can't say the same about countries in our western an eastern border . and I rather not discuss origin of Zarb with you and I'll wait for Habra to become operational and then I'll talk about it.

There is one deterrence which Is nuclear warhead other than that it is just smoking weeds....
Well not necessarily ,nukes didn't stop Russia and China fight each other or India and China or it didn't stop Pakistan and India throw pot shot at each other.it didn't stop 2006 Israel and Lebanon war.it didn't stop Argentina go to war with England . it didn't stop Vietcongs to go to war with France , China and USA.
There is many sort of deterrence, Nukes is one of them

Still no one bomb us ,I can't say the same about countries in our western an eastern border . and I rather not discuss origin of Zarb with you and I'll wait for Habra to become operational and then I'll talk about it.
go start to lick your MULLAH @$$ and always troll, if they decide (West/USA) they will decimate within minutes:lol::rofl:;):p::sick:

The advertising campaign say something else and the drone that made the attack is not your small Amazon drone it was a jet powered drone bigger than F-5 .

go start to lick your MULLAH @$$ and always troll, if they decide (West/USA) they will decimate within minutes:lol::rofl:;):p::sick:
Well it's deterrence that they refrained from making such decision, isn't it ?
By the way I'll let others decide who is troll.

The advertising campaign say something else and the drone that made the attack is not your small Amazon drone it was a jet powered drone bigger than F-5 .

Can you post the pics of this drone that you have much bigger then you F-5 what are you talking about:lol::rofl::p::enjoy:

we know already who is troll, you consider ABM system (PAC-3) to shoot down drone :rofl:;):enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom