What's new

Iran has achieved self-sufficiency in defending itself: Top general

Our Pakistani brothers are right. We should learn from them and just paint our flag on Chinese weapons and call them "Iranian"!

Isnt that what you do already with decades old, obsolete US tech? How many "indigenous" F5 copies will you make? Arent there 3 already? It really is ironic, you Iranians are in no position to comment on anyone else's tech considering you cant make any yourself and are relying on relics for defence.

Friends, don't waste your time with these immature, unconstructive and pointless Internet battles.
Second that! Who cares what they think? As if their opinion on us in any way alters current status quo! Let them be!

Isnt that what you do already with decades old, obsolete US tech? How many "indigenous" F5 copies will you make? Arent there 3 already? It really is ironic, you Iranians are in no position to comment on anyone else's tech considering you cant make any yourself and are relying on relics for defence.
The difference is that Iran spent years to gradually master all aspects of building the f-5 and upgrading it to the point of 4 generation avionics developed in house. Pakistan merely took a FC-1 off the shelf from china and act like you built it yourselves. Same with the MBT-2000.

Second that! Who cares what they think? As if their opinion on us in any way alters current status quo! Let them be!

They are just showing their inferiority complex by freaking out over our self sufficiency in our defence sector! Poor things!

The difference is that Iran spent years to gradually master all aspects of building the f-5 and upgrading it to the point of 4 generation avionics developed in house. Pakistan merely took a FC-1 off the shelf from china and act like you built it yourselves. Same with the MBT-2000.

They are just showing their inferiority complex by freaking out over our self sufficiency in our defence sector! Poor things!
lmfao, master my ***, you mean copies of early 4th gen avionics that were imported from america? someone sounds salty, i guess i would feel the same if the most modern aircraft my my countries inventory was an F-7. Hows the sanctions btw

Can you post the pics of this drone that you have much bigger then you F-5 what are you talking about:lol::rofl::p::enjoy:

we know already who is troll, you consider ABM system (PAC-3) to shoot down drone :rofl:;):enjoy:
It's called shahid-171
https://kayhanlife.com/news/middle-...b-as-part-of-a-military-exercise-in-the-gulf/
And stop with your ridiculous claim that patriot is not designed to attack airplane with wing span of morethan 16m.

lmfao, master my ***, you mean copies of early 4th gen avionics that were imported from america? someone sounds salty, i guess i would feel the same if the most modern aircraft my my countries inventory was an F-7. Hows the sanctions btw
Which 4th gen avionics exactly we imported from USA ?

Still no one bomb us ,I can't say the same about countries in our western an eastern border . and I rather not discuss origin of Zarb with you and I'll wait for Habra to become operational and then I'll talk about it.

Well not necessarily ,nukes didn't stop Russia and China fight each other or India and China or it didn't stop Pakistan and India throw pot shot at each other.it didn't stop 2006 Israel and Lebanon war.it didn't stop Argentina go to war with England . it didn't stop Vietcongs to go to war with France , China and USA.
There is many sort of deterrence, Nukes is one of them
But it stopped World War 2.
Remeber Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Just as as said there is only one deterrence.
Other doesn't matter at all after this.:angel:

none, thats my point lol, you have to copy dated american avionics, most, if not all of your designs are american rip offs.

American and Iranian stealth technology they both are German rip offs

p03hbqcv.jpg

ufoaleman10_05.jpg

reverse engineering, there is no shame on that only a superpower with tools and advance knowledge can do that US, Russia, China, Iran you guys have F-16 you guys have all kind of advance attack helicopters and Air defense systems then built one like them build one more powerful then them, reverse engineer them build a stealth drone build an F-16 no disrespect intended what i am trying to say is it's not easy at all you need to know what you are doing and what is it that you are trying to enhance what material to use so it reach that level of stability remember you do not want to reverse engineer you want to build a weapon that is even more powerful and more lethal.

Last edited:

If you think that the most modern aircraft in Iran is the F-7 then you must have a lot of space for rent up in your cranium! Oh well, what do I expect from a low brow dim whit like you!

:disagree: but in only air defense arena not as a whole, you're long way to go to achieve self sufficiency
You're exaggerating. Iran has expansive self sufficiency in many areas.
you have strong Navy and Air force i just laugh at you, your air force jets design and develop in 50 (F5) 60 (F4) 70 (F-14) and rest you have Russian junk like Su-24/Su-25/Mig-29 and your indigenous development of your various plate forms are based old 50s era F-5 which have limited scope of fitting modern avionics/long range radar compatible to carrying BVR, EVEN our JF-17 is much superior much of your most jets with exception F-14/Mig-29
And your Navy has all light and old stuff of 60s/70, EVEN our F-22P/Agusta 90B can destroy your all navy at once
and ground has same limitation mostly have old stuff
And you're talking about your NAVY/AIR FORCE/ GROUND FORCES best in the region:lol::rofl: be real bro;):p::enjoy:
You obviously dont know much about Iran's military. I can tell that so i wont waste brain space educating you. At the end of the day self sufficiency allowed Iran maintain, upgrade and build numerous systems for the different military branches. All your BS commentary here doesn't mean crap. Iran's military capability today speaks for itself. Just calling things as they are bro. Military strength is not in theory, but real life situations. You're doing dollar for dollar, military equipment for military equipment type of comparison between countries here and it doesnt work that way.

:lol::lol::rofl: SUPERPOWER IRAN, you don't have a longest range Anti ship Missile, We have inform of ZARB and Harba with range of 600/500 Km respectively, and why Your KWSAR isn't equal to F-22 why you compare KOWSAR with Junk F-16:sarcastic::sarcastic:SUPERPOWER IRAN:rofl::rofl:;):enjoy::sick::sick:
TROLLING. If you dont know, just ask, and learn.

go start to lick your MULLAH @$$ and always troll, if they decide (West/USA) they will decimate within minutes:lol::rofl:;):p::sick:
Funny you accuse him of Trolling when this post here is 100% TROLLING. Lol

You're exaggerating. Iran has expansive self sufficiency in many areas.
For exampleo_O
You obviously dont know much about Iran's military. I can tell that so i wont waste brain space educating you. At the end of the day self sufficiency allowed Iran maintain, upgrade and build numerous systems for the different military branches. All your BS commentary here doesn't mean crap. Iran's military capability today speaks for itself. Just calling things as they are bro. Military strength is not in theory, but real life situations. You're doing dollar for dollar, military equipment for military equipment type of comparison between countries here and it doesnt work that way.
Its about capability, what Capability can Iran deliver in case of expected war with west, nothing, They produce a fighter jets based on F-5 with limited design capabilities, radar+Avionics ECM/ECCM/EW, you can't put F-15 avionics to HESA Azarakhsh or HESA Saeqeh, most of their SAM/air to air missiles tech are clones of HAWK/Standard Naval SAMs and recently some Russian missiles tech, and their Navy is laughing stock in comparison to other Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar let alone western countries/USA and ground force have similar fate
only strong point for them are their BMs and Air defense tech
I am talking about facts and not living in fairy tales like you
TROLLING. If you dont know, just ask, and learn.
and what should i ask because i know the every information/ capability of Iranian Military, they copy paste from black market called this tech is never utilized anywhere in the world before:azn:
Funny you accuse him of Trolling when this post here is 100% TROLLING. Lol
Yeah yeah Hyper power of the universe IRAN:lol::lol:, USA/west military might is nothing in front of hyper power of the universe IRAN:sarcastic::lol::rofl::p:;):enjoy:

It's called shahid-171
https://kayhanlife.com/news/middle-...b-as-part-of-a-military-exercise-in-the-gulf/
And stop with your ridiculous claim that patriot is not designed to attack airplane with wing span of morethan 16m.
Please tell me how can anti ballistic missile system (PAC-3) can intercept drone with no software (algorithm) to detect/track stealthy drone, if it can detect PAC-3 have no missile to intercept low flying stealthy drone, please explain, you troll

But it stopped World War 2.
Remeber Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Just as as said there is only one deterrence.
Other doesn't matter at all after this.:angel:
World war 2 was finished and Japan was willing to surrender if nobody say anything to emperor and his family . USA just wanted to test its new toy.

For exampleo_O
We build our ships, we build our submarine we build our bombs (all sort of them) we build we build our missiles and drones (we build our ground force equipment) we build our helicopter we start building our aircraft) and we build our airdefence what else you want.

We build our ships, we build our submarine we build our bombs (all sort of them) we build we build our missiles and drones (we build our ground force equipment) we build our helicopter we start building our aircraft) and we build our airdefence what else you want.
we also build our missiles, drones, subs bombs, fighter jets, with a exception of big ships and helicopters and air defense, so what so special about these items:p:;):enjoy:

yeah and your AZRRAKASH better then F-35 and your
HESA Saeqeh
better then than F-22, we did research FC-1/JF-17 project along with Chinese, and we make/manufacture 58% of JF-17 at home including wings/ horizontal & vertical tails/nosecone (radome) and some of avionics at home , you mullah troll

Back
Top Bottom