What's new

Iran Armed Forces ready for action on Abu Musa if diplomacy fails

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score
Iran Armed Forces ready for action on Abu Musa if diplomacy fails: commander
TEHRAN, April 19 (MNA) – Iran’s Armed Forces are ready to “show military prowess” if diplomatic efforts fail to convince the UAE to stop its repeated claims over the Iranian island of Abu Musa, the Army commander announced on Thursday.
“If these seditions are not resolved through diplomacy military forces are ready to show the prowess of the system to the claimant country,” Army Commander Ahmad Reza Pourdastan told reporters on the sidelines of a ceremony marking the National Armed Forces Day.

The UAE has repeatedly questioned Iran’s sovereignty over the three Persian Gulf islands of Abu Musa and the Greater and Lesser Tunbs.

Pourdastan said, “Iran has had sovereignty over these islands since old times and the Islamic Republic will defend this right with full force.”

PA/PA
END
MNA

Iranians with co-operation with their American masters are desperate to bring a war into the region.

Those Arabs have a big mouth, especially if you consider that Dubai is (partially) build by Iranians.
And if you consider that Iranians are trolling on PDF with false flags!

The only contribution made by Iranians to Dubai is to suck money from the system and send back to Iran. The last country you should bully is Emarat, they hold you by the balls.

Funny a country chants death to Amreeka 24/7 but channels billions or dollars worth of American made goods via Dubai in re-export trade.

^^ The whole world has a love-hate relationship with USA

They just dislike its foreign policy but love everything else about it

The only contribution made by Iranians to Dubai is to suck money from the system and send back to Iran. The last country you should bully is Emarat, they hold you by the balls.

Dubai No Longer Safe Haven for Iranian Investors

By Arash Hassan-Nia, Tehran (Source: Mianeh)

"We welcome all the dear Iranians for whom the UAE is a second home. We welcome you with open arms and offer you commercial, touristic, economic and social benefits..."

The above is a translation of a message in Arabic written on a billboard at the entrance to a recent three-day exhibition at Tehran's International Fares site. The event was first held more than five years ago to entice investors over to the Arab countries on the opposite side of the Persian Gulf.

The Arab sheikhs of the UAE are wise to the needs of Iranian investors. The promise of a three-year residency permit, plus easier travel to Europe and the United States is as appealing to Iranians and their families as the financial returns promised by construction companies and estate agents.

Five years ago, the promotional films on the huge monitors at the exhibition looked more like something from a Hollywood special effects department than real life, but all the various projects have since come into being, one by one, as the new Dubai is born.

In Iran, rumour has it that Dubai was built with Iranian money, and perhaps that is not so far from the truth. Certainly, Iranians have been involved in Dubai's property boom from the word go. The flow of investment money out of Iran has been on the rise and many Iranians have settled in Dubai.

According to a report by the Iran Commerce Council, Iranians run 10-30 per cent of all property companies in there. Another report, from the Iran Cultural Press, claims that 400,000 Iranians between them control 200 billion US dollars worth of assets in Dubai, a figure that could top 500 billion dollars over the next two years.

With the rise in property prices in Iran, it became possible to buy an apartment in a fabulous Dubai high-rise, paying far less than you would for something similar in Tehran.

But the advantages weren't only financial, as a young man who owns a construction company explained.

"The issue of residency is very important to me. Freedom and peace of mind are other important matters. Apart from that, the beautiful, luxurious flats here could be bought in installments with a mortgage. Conditions are not as attractive as before, but prices are still lower than on Argentina Square and Valiasr Street in central Tehran," he said.

A middle-aged man who owns a residential flat in Dubai agreed.

"High-rises in Dubai are cheaper than [those in Tehran]. Besides, there is a quality here that you would never find in buildings in Tehran," said the man.

The tension surrounding Iran's nuclear programme during the past three and a half years has made investing in Iran riskier, encouraging property agencies in Dubai to pour money into publicity. Pick up a remote control and flick through any Farsi satellite channel and you will quickly come across adverts aimed at Iranians, some with endorsements from celebrities such as the weightlifting champion Hossein Rezazadeh.

But some investors who rushed in have ended up the victim of fraud.

"All my friends have invested in Dubai, but of course they bought from more credible companies and they have not had any problems. One has to be very careful. Laws in Dubai are different from the laws in Iran and companies exploit our [ignorance]," said one man, who has not seen a written contract since making his investment two years ago.

"People who invested in property in the UAE, looking for profit have instead sustained losses. With the new economic downturn, some of the projects are not worth even half the price that was paid for them."

The man has since moved some of his money into Malaysia.

"Iranians have rushed into Dubai and it's no longer the calm, attractive place it used to be. Now in Dubai there's heavy traffic, inflation and other problems that we left Tehran and came here to avoid," he said.

Reports show that the value of the UAE economy has shrunk by more than 50 per cent compared with 2004. Falling oil prices have damaged its once flourishing property market. Prices have dropped from 200,000 to 50,000 dirhams per square meter in some parts of Dubai.

"Before this crisis, you could buy and sell property in Dubai in a matter of a few days, or even hours, and make a huge profit, but it is not like that anymore. I cannot sell my apartments. I cannot even cancel the construction contracts," said one man.

Even investors whose original motives for buying property were not purely financial are having problems. "I intended to obtain permanent residence in Dubai. Now, I can neither extend my visa nor pay the installments on my apartment," said one.

An investor who has managed to obtain residency has a different view.

"Before, I was reluctant to leave Iran, but with the new [economic] situation [there], I am glad that I am in Dubai. Conditions in Iran may become worse in the future," he said.

There is no sign that the number of adverts targeted at Iranian investors and tourists is waning. But Dubai is no longer the safe haven that it once was. Iranians will have to keep their options open in the search for a stable place for their money.

Dubai No Longer Safe Haven for Iranian Investors

What could you Arabs do without us?

Iran can wipe out Dubai anytime it wishes. Iran vs. Dubai is like Lion vs. Monkey. These supremacist Arabs should learn to stay in their place.

Dear S-19, your attitude in supporting Iran is very appreciated. I just don't like those extreme racial content in some of your posts. It is a well known phenomenon that inability of providing racial equality could easily lightens or even spoils a golden idea.

No doubt, we have problem with aggressive attitude of some politicians in Arab world. However I found no benefit in being offensive regards to Arab nations. A word of wisdom says "just make friends, even your mother may give birth to your enemy".

Dear S-19, your attitude in supporting Iran is very appreciated. I just don't like those extreme racial content in some of your posts. It is a well known phenomenon that inability of providing racial equality could easily lightens or even spoils a golden idea.

No doubt, we have problem with aggressive attitude of some politicians in Arab world. However I found no benefit in being offensive regards to Arab nations. A word of wisdom says "just make friends, even your mother may give birth to your enemy".

Dear Ir.Tab, I can understand your point and I agree that such aggressive comments should not be made. I admit I made that comment at the heat of time and I am editing it now.

However, you are still new to the forum. I have no complaints about Arabs whom I respect in real life and online. I have great friends who are Arabs. They are very nice people.

You will realize in the course of time that the Saudis in the forum, however, are for the most part radical Wahhabis harboring extremist ideology. They have called for "burning all shias", wiping out Iran, banning pilgrimage for non-Arabs etc. Saddam Hosein is their "hero". Anybody who does not support Al-Saud is their sworn enemy and according to them, next to Kafirs. I admit sometimes it gets hard to control self when you read these hate-filled rants about non-Arabs coming from these Wahabi radical pan-Arabians.

Dear Ir.Tab, I can understand your point and I agree that such aggressive comments should not be made. I admit I made that comment at the heat of time and I am editing it now.

However, you are still new to the forum. I have no complaints about Arabs whom I respect in real life and online. I have great friends who are Arabs. They are very nice people.

You will realize in the course of time that the Arabs in the forum, however, are for the most part radical Wahhabis harboring extremist ideology. They have called for "burning all shias", wiping out Iran, banning pilgrimage for non-Arabs etc. Anybody who does not support Al-Saud is their sworn enemy and according to them, next to Kafirs. I admit sometimes it gets hard to control self when you read these hate-filled rants about non-Arabs coming from these Wahabi radical pan-Arabians.
Allah bless your soul I'm Arabic if you ask me about Arabs I'd say most of us are kidnapped by terrorist regimes other wise believe it or not the Arab today are people struggling to make a better life for there families nothing more, now unfortunately these Wahhabies destroying every thing with there ignorance even our reputation as a nation حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل.

Allah bless your soul I'm Arabic if you ask me about Arabs I'd say most of us are kidnapped by terrorist regimes other wise believe it or not the Arab today are people struggling to make a better life for there families nothing more, now unfortunately these Wahhabies destroying every thing with there ignorance even our reputation as a nation حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل.

Thank you very much. May Allah bless you and Inshallah Iraq will emerge as a great power again! :tup:

So that was the story! still I prefer to not calling them Arabs to show our respect for those peaceful and "struggling to make a better life" Arabs

You are a wise man, sir..You have my deepest respect

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom