What's new

Iran Armed Forces ready for action on Abu Musa if diplomacy fails

Stick your hand out of pants
bq.gif

Lol typical response from you lot.

You guys say that you will flatten our cities and then say we are the ones who are instigating hate. All I will say is you like your government is full of nothing but talk we would like to see your actions when the time comes.

Again accusing us of the ones stopping this when in fact it is you who are the ones responsible. Iran wants a bloc that it will "lead" with other states being client states to it. We want a true unity f by the way we already begun doing by including Egypt and Jordan + ISRAEL in the future. and inn the further future more countries. Iran if it stops it's aggressive policy towards us and backing each and every Anti-Saudi element and spreading disgusting propaganda against us which iS an act of war if you ask me then maybe Iran can join us in the future.

Impressed
ak.gif

typical Answers for you !
aj.gif

Let me show you a typical answer from you and your kind when I made a nice suggestion of Muslim unity by private message:

Re: AOA

By now you should realise I am a Pakistani. lets try bringing Iranians arabs together instead of fighting
Paks role should be mediator
By Aryan_B

Look at the disgusting response of hatred from somebozo:

You vision of brining Iranians and Arabs together is senseless pro-Iranian bullshit. We should leave the arab matters upto them to resolve.

My minimum acceptable treatment for them is to burn them alive just like Hz Ali wanted to do to them.

Or else the day is not far when they will once again conspire with a foreign power to repeat the massacres of Baghdad / Herat / Persia

Iran slave of American masters???
Is it PDF or some kind of gag reel going on here?
I highly doubt whether Iran will go military over the Abu Musa Islands....
Its just war of words....

i don't hate you Mosa ! but be fair ...

if you shot me , you should wait for Bullet
cd.gif

Iran slave of American masters???
Is it PDF or some kind of gag reel going on here?
I highly doubt whether Iran will go military over the Abu Musa Islands....
Its just war of words....

we are still there !
cl.gif

Of course we will do that. We don't need to flatten your cities right now, because we're fully controlling and administrating the Islands, but if Emirates ever dares to attack those Islands militarily it just takes Iran few seconds to press few buttons and then it takes few minutes until Emirates' cities are flattened and their economy is crippled. That's a fact.

Emirates has no legal basis to claim the Islands Mosa. The Islands were 'seized' from them 2 days before the Emirates wrote its constitution and becomes an independent state. If there's a country on the planet that could claim those Islands that is the Great Britain that doesn't exist any more. Once they brought the course to the UN in 1980's, they failed and the case was closed. So why do they need to bring up the issue every year for some unimportant reason? What is even more disgusting is the Persian Gulf Cooperating Council statements against Iran's sovereignty over the 3 Islands which shows that Iran needs to stand firm against you guys.

The timeline of the conflict has been posted here by a member I thinknit is Al-Bhati. It clearly shows that it was under Sharjah control which is a state in the UAE so UAE inherits thesE islands. And also iran took it by force of arms which is clearly an invasion with military and that is an aggressive act. The main point of friction between AGCC countries is these three islands since UAE a member of it always brings it to the tablento garner support. Not to mention AGCC countries will unite soon in a semi-single country which means the AGCC will inherit this claim as well.

It is amazing how you and others think that only a push of a button will win you the war. I wouldn't underestimate UAE forcesmthose guys pack a punch a huuuuge punch. Also UAE won't be fighting alone it will have 7 countries with it and probably Egypt of course I am counting after the US planned withdrawal in 2014 that is when their contracts expire in GCC countries and KSA have been urging other countries not to renew it but I am eager to see what Kuwait and Qatar will do.

Let me show you a typical answer from you and your kind when I made a nice suggestion of Muslim unity by private message:

Re: AOA

By now you should realise I am a Pakistani. lets try bringing Iranians arabs together instead of fighting
Paks role should be mediator
By Aryan_B

Look at the disgusting response of hatred from somebozo:

You vision of brining Iranians and Arabs together is senseless pro-Iranian bullshit. We should leave the arab matters upto them to resolve.

My minimum acceptable treatment for them is to burn them alive just like Hz Ali wanted to do to them.

Or else the day is not far when they will once again conspire with a foreign power to repeat the massacres of Baghdad / Herat / Persia

And he represents me how?? He has his views and I have mine. True in a moment of rage I may have said something that I now regret and I have since apologized. But to be fair he also gets on my nerves sometimes. But generally he is a good chap that I will trust with my life.

The timeline of the conflict has been posted here by a member I thinknit is Al-Bhati. It clearly shows that it was under Sharjah control which is a state in the UAE so UAE inherits thesE islands. And also iran took it by force of arms which is clearly an invasion with military and that is an aggressive act. The main point of friction between AGCC countries is these three islands since UAE a member of it always brings it to the tablento garner support. Not to mention AGCC countries will unite soon in a semi-single country which means the AGCC will inherit this claim as well.

It is amazing how you and others think that only a push of a button will win you the war. I wouldn't underestimate UAE forcesmthose guys pack a punch a huuuuge punch. Also UAE won't be fighting alone it will have 7 countries with it and probably Egypt of course I am counting after the US planned withdrawal in 2014 that is when their contracts expire in GCC countries and KSA have been urging other countries not to renew it but I am eager to see what Kuwait and Qatar will do.

And he represents me how?? He has his views and I have mine. True in a moment of rage I may have said something that I now regret and I have since apologized. But to be fair he also gets on my nerves sometimes. But generally he is a good chap that I will trust with my life.

OK ! Speak more about bahrain (iranian island)
ds.gif

The British gave to them the Sharja control, but the problem is that Iran had never denounced its claim of ownership of the 3 Islands and those 3 Islands were considered as 'occupied by the British forces'. So the British forces had no legal right to give it to the Sharja at the first place. Second of all, just because the British had given the control of the 3 Islands to the Sharjah that doesn't make Sharja the owner of the Islands. Again only the Great Britain can claim the 3 Islands if it wants to but that GB doesn't exist on the map any more just like the Soviet Union.
Iran didn't took it with the use of arms. Iranian commandos captured the 3 Islands without firing even a bullet.
The Persian Gulf Cooperation Council members can unite as a country, that doesn't make any difference. They are already a country, or in fact they already are colonies of the USA (a country) and if they unite they'll still be a colony of the USA. Nothing differs in my opinion.

I'm not underestimating them, I'm stating a fact. the UAE doesn't have the capability to get even close to Tehran, but Iran at any time she pleases could target any part of the UAE administration in Abu Dhabi with high precision. We can fully cripple their economy by targeting administrative places and shutting down tourism in there and causing real huge damage to the country. The only reason that the UAE is progressing is foreign investment and any sane person knows that foreign investment needs the country to be safe. A war torn country will not gain any foreign investments and hence the UAE will get crippled economically.
You Arab countries, even if all unite together, can't do anything. That has been proved several times in history and it's highly unlikely that it changes. So don't threaten us that you'll unite against us because you're already united against us and we're only laughing at you guys. History says everything we need to know. Read about Arab-Israeli wars and Iraq-Iran war. We arrested soldiers from over 20 Arabic nationalities. Iraq, with all that plausible might and with a guy called Saddam who had the balls to go into a war, couldn't do a heck to the 3 Islands, let alone you guys. I know that might sound a little bit rude, but your post was rude too, so it's justified.

Emirates lacks the military capability to invade those islands in the first place.

First, it needs to establish Air Superiority over those islands which means air strikes on Iranian Missile Batteries which I think it can do. Then it needs a Naval Flotilla to carry the invasion forces along with a layered missile defense shield to guard against any incoming Iranian Missile Attack. It needs to build up its Naval Forces.

And thirdly, once it conquers the Island, it needs to hold it against any Iranian Counter attack.

In short, Emirates Military Forces can certainly re-take those Islands but the fall out will be too much trouble for Emirates to launch the attack in the first place.

So currently, Emirates needs around 3-5 years before it can build up its military forces to re-take the Island.

But the whole strategic paradigm could change, if Israel or USA decides to attack Iran.

While USA and Israel attack Iran, it will be a priceless opportunity to re-take the Islands from Iran.

Emirates lacks the military capability to invade those islands in the first place.

First, it needs to establish Air Superiority over those islands which means air strikes on Iranian Missile Batteries which I think it can do. Then it needs a Naval Flotilla to carry the invasion forces along with a layered missile defense shield to guard against any incoming Iranian Missile Attack. It needs to build up its Naval Forces.

And thirdly, once it conquers the Island, it needs to hold it against any Iranian Counter attack.

In short, Emirates Military Forces can certainly re-take those Islands but the fall out will be too much trouble for Emirates to launch the attack in the first place.

So currently, Emirates needs around 3-5 years before it can build up its military forces to re-take the Island.

But the whole strategic paradigm could change, if Israel or USA decides to attack Iran.

While USA and Israel attack Iran, it will be a priceless opportunity to re-take the Islands from Iran.

I think UAE according to wikileaks is supporting what USA is doing to Iran in the name of nuclear arms because of these 3 islands too. According to wikileaks they want an attack to occur on Iran so that they can take the opportunity to take those Islands.

I don't think theres anything important about those islands anyway. Its just become a matter of each countries pride and the old distrust and slight enmity between persians and arabs which is nothing new.

A word of wisdom says "just make friends, even your mother may give birth to your enemy".

Dost edinmeye bak, düşmanı Annen bile dogurur.
-Mehmet Akif Ersoy-

You read Turkish poets. He was of half Albanian half Turk heritage.

Dost edinmeye bak, düşmanı Annen bile dogurur.
-Mehmet Akif Ersoy-

You read Turkish poets. He was of half Albanian half Turk heritage.

این هم یک شعر از ایرج میرزا
ah.gif

از دست این سیستم سانسور پی دی اف
ag.gif

این هم یک شعر از ایرج میرزا

از دست این سیستم سانسور پی دی اف ]

in hem ik shair ez iraj mirza

Ez dest in sistem sansur pi di ef (PDF?)

Translate, i dunno Farsi.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL man. UAE would get raped in like 5 minutes.
these idiots shutors are getting so cocky. I hope with all my heart and soul that they make a mistake by making a move.

Please go ahead I am begging you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL man. UAE would get raped in like 5 minutes.
these idiots shutors are getting so cocky. I hope with all my heart and soul that they make a mistake by making a move.

Please go ahead I am begging you.

well come back !
cv.gif

in hem ik shair ez iraj mirza

Ez dest in sistem sansur pi di ef (PDF?)

Translate, i dunno Farsi.

Translate ! no thanks
al.gif

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom