What's new

Iran Armed Forces ready for action on Abu Musa if diplomacy fails

well come back !
cv.gif

Translate ! no thanks
al.gif

Thank brother.
I keep getting banned for stupid reasons. I am holding my breath right now cause I might get banned for breathing.

in hem ik shair ez iraj mirza

Ez dest in sistem sansur pi di ef (PDF?)

Translate, i dunno Farsi.

wtf are you on about?

in hem ik shair ez iraj mirza

Ez dest in sistem sansur pi di ef (PDF?)

Translate, i dunno Farsi.
Original Post By Alienoz_TR
wtf are you on about?

he's speaking fingilish , but it's not the worst ever :laugh:

in him i know "sher" شعر is iraj mirza ايرج ميرزا

is this in sansur سانسور system at pdf?!

translated , i dont know farsi
:azn:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL man. UAE would get raped in like 5 minutes.
these idiots shutors are getting so cocky. I hope with all my heart and soul that they make a mistake by making a move.

Please go ahead I am begging you.

Really raped in 5 minutes?

Care to elaborate on what new technological breakthroughs that Iran has come up with to sexually violate all of UAE?

I know, I was being sarcastic.

So please elaborate what kind of military disasters will Iran inflict on UAE in 5 minutes?

Okay let me ask you a question. how can UAE wage war on Iran?
the one things they have is their airforce. best of which is their 80 f-16.
now how can Iran reply to them? iran 2006 Iran had 600 shahabs aimed at Israel, and that was 6 years ago.
people in Iran do not just see Israel as their enemy of course. UAE and other gulf arabs are right on that list.

now the moment war occurs a tremendous amount of missile will be fired at UAE, blowing up all their airports, important buildings and so on.

Iran's missile are stored in hundred of underground silos and a single button has to be pressed for them to be fires. so in about 5 minutes they will hit UAE and finishing them off.

Welcome back. And hahaha yeeeah riiiight. Keep thinking that m8 :D

what does this have to do with you saudis? If you want to join in the war then you're welcome. but LOL okay.

now how can Iran reply to them? iran 2006 Iran had 600 shahabs aimed at Israel, and that was 6 years ago.
people in Iran do not just see Israel as their enemy of course. UAE and other gulf arabs are right on that list.

now the moment war occurs a tremendous amount of missile will be fired at UAE, blowing up all their airports, important buildings and so on.

Iran's missile are stored in hundred of underground silos and a single button has to be pressed for them to be fires. so in about 5 minutes they will hit UAE and finishing them off.

what does this have to do with you saudis? If you want to join in the war then you're welcome. but LOL okay.

1 sec is enough ! what is your idea !?
bw.gif

He is a NAMOOS.

NAMOOS or BINAMOOS !?

So you admit, Iran lacks Air Superiority over UAE. And its only Trump card is to rain missiles on UAE.

As for missiles, they are not a war winning weapon. Hezbollah fired thousands of missiles on Israel in 2006 and what did they achieve, they killed at the most 30-40 Israeli civilians while Israeli air force decimated Lebanon killing over 1,000 civilians.

And what makes you think that UAE will not target these missile silos? or have a missile defence shield to shoot down these incoming missiles.

And besides Iran's missiles are based on North Korean technology and we know how crappy North Korean missile technology with their recent test.

And besides UAE won't be alone. All Arab states, and even in the west will send arms to UAE.

And besides, with the Straits of Hormuz closed, it will damage the Iranian economy more than UAE and not only that, UAE is even proposing a land pipeline for Gulf oil so it can avoid going through the straits all together.

In essence, Iran will suffer serious damage if ever tries to start a war with UAE and lacks the military capability to challenge UAE and firing aimless rockets is not a war winning platform.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom