What's new

Iran Armed Forces ready for action on Abu Musa if diplomacy fails

Actually your time has not come yet.Let the elections over in november then we will see.
Although i am pro iran but against your statement of balls.

Wait & See !
af.gif

we are ready for wipe out somebody ...
br.gif

Nope we never underestimate any enemy. You can see what the Iranian street thinks of GCC countries from Iranian government speeches and such which is a tune of mockery and condescending so it will reflect on the soldiers. Kind of good if you ask me.

wtf has our streets got to do with this? btw streets don't think.
anyway I said we are very scared of you. please don't attack.

You know because US JDAMs were not up to the high requirements of the UAE they made their own JDAM:

Luckily the F-15s met the 'high requirements' of UAE..Otherwise they would have developed a magic 6th generation fighter which runs on water by now.

Seriously ? Their JDAM might be good..but better tech than USA ? :hitwall:

Right..okay then. I don't know why I wasted my time with a mentally challenged person. but I guess I should feel good that I am teaching you something.

And that ladies and gentlemen is a text book example on how you win an argument.

Just bombard the other person with facts and wait for the other person's responses to turn into personal insults which just shows the lack of intellect.

Thanks for proving my point.

Actually your time has not come yet.Let the elections over in november then we will see.
Although i am pro iran but against your statement of balls.

okay Mr.pro-Iran. lets wait and see.
barack obama is a ***** and that mit romney does not even know where Iran is. he will end up bombing costa rica.

Right..okay then. I don't know why I wasted my time with a mentally challenged person. but I guess I should feel good that I am teaching you something.

No No No man..we are very scared of your camels.
we Iranian have camelphobia.

they have Earth to earth & Earth to air & air to Earth ... camels !

and new one : FU-170 silent Camel

okay Mr.pro-Iran. lets wait and see.
barack obama is a ***** and that mit romney does not even know where Iran is. he will end up bombing costa rica.

obama cares for elections only otherwise he was same guy who invaded lybia and continued afgan war and pulled out from iraq.
Obama dont make U.S policy;).This is pentagon and jews there(AIPAC)

And that ladies and gentlemen is a text book example on how you win an argument.

Just bombard the other person with facts and wait for the other person's responses to turn into personal insults which just shows the lack of intellect.

Thanks for proving my point.

That concrete was even used in some Europe concrete competition and Iranians won by a very huge margin.
when you say I was lying it show how retarded you are.
as I said you're a mentally challenged person who only argument is "no I don't believe that".

obama cares for elections only otherwise he was same guy who invaded lybia and continued afgan war and pulled out from iraq.

If that true then Iran would had been invaded by now. Israel have some influence in the USA. but people blow that out of proportion.

Luckily the F-15s met the 'high requirements' of UAE..Otherwise they would have developed a magic 6th generation fighter which runs on water by now.

Seriously ? Their JDAM might be good..but better tech than USA ? :hitwall:

Actually even though your info is not accurate but it is kind of correct. The Su-37 terminator was a program funded by the UAE to meet their high requirements which was even higher than what the Su-30 can offer:
MILAVIA Aircraft - Sukhoi Su-37 Terminator

But then the US offered a more modernized and the best F-16 flying which some say is only an F-16 from the outside which is the UAE F-16 block 60s.

And we all know the reason the Rafale acquisition is breaking down is because UAE requirements is so high that Dassault is doubting it can meet them. So what you actually said is not very far from the truth actually.

Add : Boeing , Lakhid , N.Gruman ...
30.gif

That concrete was even used in some Europe concrete competition and Iranians won by a very huge margin.
when you say I was lying it show how retarded you are.
as I said you're a mentally challenged person who only argument is "no I don't believe that".

Then you has nothing to worry about.

That magical concrete will protect Iran. :rofl:

The fact that you are trolling on this forum is what is confusing me. Why so much worry about Israel, USA and Arabs when you have that concrete?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom