What's new

Iran Armed Forces ready for action on Abu Musa if diplomacy fails

there has been many of these negotiations in the past. but then again I cannot expect a retard to understand that.

Persian God King, can you do me a favor. I have never used personal insults towards you. Can you please respect that stop personal insults towards me.

USA can sustain a Air/Naval War. US ground troops such as Army and Marines have been heavily used for the past 10 years.

But their Air Force and Naval forces have hardly been utilized. A US-Iran war will give USA good training for any future wars with more powerful countries like China.

A US-Iran war would signal the end of the American empire, so they'll never stay powerful enough after it for any future wars with a country like China.

USA can sustain a Air/Naval War. US ground troops such as Army and Marines have been heavily used for the past 10 years.

But their Air Force and Naval forces have hardly been utilized. A US-Iran war will give USA good training for any future wars with more powerful countries like China.

A US-Iran war would signal the end of the American empire, so they'll never stay powerful enough after it for any future wars with a country like China.

good training & a big hole in the A$$

Persian God King, can you do me a favor. I have never used personal insults towards you. Can you please respect that stop personal insults towards me.

Stop acting like one then I will stop saying it.
I make points and you simply dismiss them because you do not like them.
and then you turn around and say "I won the argument yayyyy" like a little kid.

No the Raffy deal fell through because of commercial negotiations and not because of any technical issues except ofcourse the engin upgrade which Snecma would have done easily if the Arabs were ready to fund the development. They could not meet UAE's demands within the amount quoted.

Coming to the JDAM claim, how is the UAE JDAM better than that of US ?

"Also new on ADCOM’s stand is the Yabhon Xtrem, a Mk 80 series-based glide bomb with precision capabilities. The system uses INS/GPS guidance, combined with either infrared or laser terminal guidance. It has pop-out wings to give it a range of up to 140km when launched from high altitude. The Yabhon Xtrem has already been tested by the company from one of its UAVs."

IDEX 2011 - ADCOM Systems shows off new target and bomb

Joint Direct Attack Munition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You compare range yourself mate.

"Also new on ADCOM’s stand is the Yabhon Xtrem, a Mk 80 series-based glide bomb with precision capabilities. The system uses INS/GPS guidance, combined with either infrared or laser terminal guidance. It has pop-out wings to give it a range of up to 140km when launched from high altitude. The Yabhon Xtrem has already been tested by the company from one of its UAVs."

IDEX 2011 - ADCOM Systems shows off new target and bomb

Joint Direct Attack Munition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You compare range yourself mate.

Go make another thread about this, stop adding extra posts to this thread.

how it will end american empire??your rockets wont be able to cross your space even :lol:
one AC with few subs and frigates are enough for your navy and airforce :lol:
dont write with a##

Technically, the GCC countries would lose so much if they enter a war with Iran. At the very least, you'll have a decade of economic recession and it takes you more than a decade to recover from the damages that Iran could cause in a month with its missiles IMHO.

We are not negotiating with them over our rights, we've reiterated our position that we're not going to stop uranium enrichment. We're negotiating with them to convince them to lift the sanctions, and it's not Iran that is after negotiations, it was Catherine Ashton that asked Iran to come back to the negotiation table if you remember.

Nobody can doubt that there will be some serious damages in case of a war on both sides. However to simply think that if you do a lot of damage then automatically you win you are mistaken. Iran can do a missile rain but soon it will run out of missiles and an enitre army will still be left standing to retilate saying that it doesn't retilate right ahead and stops the missiles.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that when you are hunkered in your concrete bunker and American bombs are dropping on your head. :)

HA HA !

it is Coming ...
37.gif

how it will end american empire??your rockets wont be able to cross your space even :lol:
one AC with few subs and frigates are enough for your navy and airforce :lol:
dont write with a##

If you read the history between Iran and the USA, you'll see which side has killed more from the other side in proxy wars.

If you read the history between Iran and the USA, you'll see which side has killed more from the other side in proxy wars.

so u going with proxy war??i thought you will face directly

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom