What's new

Iran Armed Forces ready for action on Abu Musa if diplomacy fails

Nobody can doubt that there will be some serious damages in case of a war on both sides. However to simply think that if you do a lot of damage then automatically you win you are mistaken. Iran can do a missile rain but soon it will run out of missiles and an enitre army will still be left standing to retilate saying that it doesn't retilate right ahead and stops the missiles.

My dear, you're wrong. Do you think Iran will only rain missiles on there for economic damage? We'll have priorities for our missiles. We have strategic short range missiles that have been surely built to be used against our neighbors like the UAE and we're still improving their precision. Why do you think we're still improving our short range ballistic missiles?
First we'll target their air ports to make the maximum damage to the Emirates' air force. Then we'll target administrative offices in the UAE to make it hard to handle the situation, then we'll start hitting their billion dollar investments one by one. That's only what our missiles could do. If that's done, the UAE economy is finished off.
Now let's talk about Iranian commandos. We could easily send any one to Dubai if we want to do sabotage missions. We could start assassinating their military officers by the IRGC agents in there. Our cruise missiles can be lethal for their coastal defenses and the Persian Gulf missile could target their frigates.
Anyway, I could bet with you that Emirates won't last more than a week if it attacks Iran. It will get invaded by Iran within a week if they attack us.

so u going with proxy war??i thought you will face directly

Sure. Our strategy to face the USA is through anti-symmetric warfare.

Arian there is not first we do this and then that.
we do it all at the same time.

these gulf arabs are getting very cocky.

I was counting the priorities, it doesn't mean we'll do them one after the other one. We'll try to do all these things at once, but surely we do have priorities and I said the priorities in my opinion.

My dear, you're wrong. Do you think Iran will only rain missiles on there for economic damage? We'll have priorities for our missiles. We have strategic short range missiles that have been surely built to be used against our neighbors like the UAE and we're still improving their precision. Why do you think we're still improving our short range ballistic missiles?
First we'll target their air ports to make the maximum damage to the Emirates' air force. Then we'll target administrative offices in the UAE to make it hard to handle the situation, then we'll start hitting their billion dollar investments one by one. That's only what our missiles could do. If that's done, the UAE economy is finished off.
Now let's talk about Iranian commandos. We could easily send any one to Dubai if we want to do sabotage missions. We could start assassinating their military officers by the IRGC agents in there. Our cruise missiles can be lethal for their coastal defenses and the Persian Gulf missile could target their frigates.
Anyway, I could bet with you that Emirates won't last more than a week if it attacks Iran. It will get invaded by Iran within a week if they attack us.

Oh my God, Arabian Gulf countries did not take all that into account how silly and stupid of them. UAE is doomed, Oh my god.

Sure. Our strategy to face the USA is through anti-symmetric warfare.

Oh I am pretty sure UAE doesn't have any counter measure for that. They just live off Iran's good graces. The first missile won't leave its silo without it showing up in our radars then you will have the entire GCC army and navy and Air Force after you. And KSA and UAE have missiles of their own you know. Not to mention the huuuuge technological gap between the two sides. Really you highly over estimate your missiles I mean reaaaalllly. To a sad degree actually.

Missiles can NEVER win wars. EVER. They can do damage yes but unless they are nuclear tipped they will just piss off countries. Don't believe me you can start by reading a book or two on the subject.

Oh my God, Arabian Gulf countries did not take all that into account how silly and stupid of them. UAE is doomed, Oh my god.

Persian Gulf states have taken all that into account, that's why they only bark but don't dare to make a move.

Arian there is not first we do this and then that.
we do it all at the same time.

these gulf arabs are getting very cocky.

Oh the mighty Iran have spoken everyone run..... :rofl:

Really the only one who is cocky here is you. We are simply stating facts based on hard research you guys are debating based on imagination. That here is what is wrong.

Persian Gulf states have taken all that into account, that's why they only bark but don't dare to make a move.

It is called being smart. Right now we are building our countries and won't bother ourselves with Iran until later. It is called being smart. And how is Arabian Gulf states are barking?? It is Iran that is Barking like a Chewawa.

Missiles can NEVER win wars. EVER. They can do damage yes but unless they are nuclear tipped they will just piss off countries. Don't believe me you can start by reading a book or two on the subject.

They want to get the practical experience, the hard way.

Missiles cannot win war in your imagination because you rather not imagine how your country will look like after Iran is finished with you.
Constantine_Hell.jpg

They want to get the practical experience, the hard way.

Only a foolish man wishes for war. Iran has nothing to lose and it clearly demonstrated how much it cares for its people with their Iran-Iraq war tactics. On the other hand we do. We are actually building economy and industry and a civil society look at UAE it has the speed boat tournament going on now for example. Iran has army day and showcasing weapons on a daily basis which is basically a repainted Chinese or Russian weapons system and choking both is people and itself with its antics.

Iran did not even have missile during the war, we did not have any spare parts for our plane.
Iraq was backed and funded by the world including the saudis who gave them billions.
as I said lets hope these people make a move soon.

Only a foolish man wishes for war. Iran has nothing to lose and it clearly demonstrated how much it cares for its people with their Iran-Iraq war tactics. On the other hand we do. We are actually building economy and industry and a civil society look at UAE it has the speed boat tournament going on now for example. Iran has army day and showcasing weapons on a daily basis which is basically a repainted Chinese or Russian weapons system and choking both is people and itself with its antics.

Yeah they are all repainted chinese stuff. I heard they will fail and break.
go on why not attack then?

Missiles cannot win war in your imagination because you rather not imagine how your country will look like after Iran is finished with you.
Constantine_Hell.jpg

Wow Iran is going to win by the power of imagination?? That is quite funny. By the way Constantine excellent movie really loved it.

Iran did not even have missile during the war, we did not have any spare parts for our plane.
Iraq was backed and funded by the world including the saudis who gave them billions.
as I said lets hope these people make a move soon.

Yeah they are all repainted chinese stuff. I heard they will fail and break.
go on why not attack then?

It is not me who says that actually you should do a read here:

http://www.sipri.org/research/armaments/transfers/measuring/Supplier register 2011.pdf

Oh I am pretty sure UAE doesn't have any counter measure for that. They just live off Iran's good graces. The first missile won't leave its silo without it showing up in our radars then you will have the entire GCC army and navy and Air Force after you. And KSA and UAE have missiles of their own you know. Not to mention the huuuuge technological gap between the two sides. Really you highly over estimate your missiles I mean reaaaalllly. To a sad degree actually.

LOL. Once again you came up with that interesting story that you'll detect our silos. I told you before too, our radars can cover whole of your countries, in particular our radars stationed in the south fully cover the UAE. The same can't be said about the UAE. so, Iran has all the advantage regarding radar coverage. Why? 1- Iran is 1,648,195 kilometers per square. Emirates is only 83,600 kilometers per square. 2- Iran is a very mountainous country with a diverse nature, Emirates is a flat little desert. So please don't talk about radar coverage or detecting other countries' activities.
As I said before, we have hundreds of silos loaded with solid missiles. Do you know what a solid missile like Sejjil could do to Emirates? At the best, if you guys are really that advanced as you claim, you could detect the silos after the first launch. But you can never detect them before we launch missiles. As I said, first we'll target your air ports, which is not very hard, then when the airports are damaged the UAE air force is crippled on the ground.
Emirates has no missiles, the KSA has some very very old Chinese DF-3 missile that has no use because it lacks accuracy. It's even worse than a Scud-B missile. Our missiles have high precision that could hit the targets we want, they are not like DF-3.

You're right. Missiles don't win a war, neither does air force win a war. Ground forces win a war. You only win a war when your soldiers have set their feet on the soil of the country. In that case, it's obvious that Iran has the advantage.

Oh the mighty Iran have spoken everyone run..... :rofl:

Really the only one who is cocky here is you. We are simply stating facts based on hard research you guys are debating based on imagination. That here is what is wrong.

It is called being smart. Right now we are building our countries and won't bother ourselves with Iran until later. It is called being smart. And how is Arabian Gulf states are barking?? It is Iran that is Barking like a Chewawa.

If that's the result of your hard research, then I must say you guys got peanuts in your heads instead of brains.

You've been building your countries decades ago as well, but we still see how mighty your countries are. lol.
We don't need to bark. We control the Islands and we administrate them. It's you who's barking.If you want them, come and get them if you dare.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom