What's new

Iran Armed Forces ready for action on Abu Musa if diplomacy fails

Mosaa you sure like reading.that article is toooooo long for a dyslexic to read.

anyway lets forget the war and talk common sense.

Iran militry stuff are not just repinated, they always use the same body but the inside is completely changed.
for example go see Iranian version of hawk. it uses completley different radar.

go look at Iran's mehrab missile which seems to be exactly a SM-1. but in reality it is a smart missile which is used againt both air targets and ship!

LOL. Once again you came up with that interesting story that you'll detect our silos. I told you before too, our radars can cover whole of your countries, in particular our radars stationed in the south fully cover the UAE. The same can't be said about the UAE. so, Iran has all the advantage regarding radar coverage. Why? 1- Iran is 1,648,195 kilometers per square. Emirates is only 83,600 kilometers per square. 2- Iran is a very mountainous country with a diverse nature, Emirates is a flat little desert. So please don't talk about radar coverage or detecting other countries' activities.
As I said before, we have hundreds of silos loaded with solid missiles. Do you know what a solid missile like Sejjil could do to Emirates? At the best, if you guys are really that advanced as you claim, you could detect the silos after the first launch. But you can never detect them before we launch missiles. As I said, first we'll target your air ports, which is not very hard, then when the airports are damaged the UAE air force is crippled on the ground.
Emirates has no missiles, the KSA has some very very old Chinese DF-3 missile that has no use because it lacks accuracy. It's even worse than a Scud-B missile. Our missiles have high precision that could hit the targets we want, they are not like DF-3.

You're right. Missiles don't win a war, neither does air force win a war. Ground forces win a war. You only win a war when your soldiers have set their feet on the soil of the country. In that case, it's obvious that Iran has the advantage.

If that's the result of your hard research, then I must say you guys got peanuts in your heads instead of brains.

You've been building your countries decades ago as well, but we still see how mighty your countries are. lol.
We don't need to bark. We control the Islands and we administrate them. It's you who's barking.If you want them, come and get them if you dare.

IMINT & Analysis: Saudi Arabia's Ballistic Missile Force
12,000 Saudi military personal are only there for 30 missiles.. Yeah riiiight.
Saudi Arabia Special Weapons
And what is inside those Chinese missiles is still "Mysterious" but everyone is taking our word for it :D

And what is inside those Chinese missiles is still "Mysterious" but everyone is taking our word for it :D

Saudi Arabia has no ballistic missile force. Just some 30 old Chinese DF-3 doesn't mean anything. And there's nothing mysterious in it. Just some ancient explosives that the Chinese used backing 1960's.

I would still rate Iranian Special Forces over the Saudi ones.

But Egypt, Israel, Turkey and Pakistan all have superior forces vs Iran.

Any conflict that Iran has with UAE will drag in other Arab countries and in turn US Arm Sales to Arabs and in other words, Iran will get heavily damaged.

Best interest for Iran is not brew any trouble.

Mosaa you sure like reading.that article is toooooo long for a dyslexic to read.

anyway lets forget the war and talk common sense.

Iran militry stuff are not just repinated, they always use the same body but the inside is completely changed.
for example go see Iranian version of hawk. it uses completley different radar.

go look at Iran's mehrab missile which seems to be exactly a SM-1. but in reality it is a smart missile which is used againt both air targets and ship!

Oh sorry I forgot you are dyslexic my bad man. And yeah I am a Med-Student I study for 6-8 hours a day everyday and then read on military stuff for like 3-4 hours from books and sites etc.

Again sorry as a Health care professional I shouldn't have insulted you this way. But that article says about Chinese and Russian military sales of even Gun ******** and Fire and Control systems and Missiles to Iran which Iran renames. It also shows that Israeli military industry is also exaggerated if you read it carefully.

Oh sorry I forgot you are dyslexic my bad man. And yeah I am a Med-Student I study for 6-8 hours a day everyday and then read on military stuff for like 3-4 hours from books and sites etc.

Again sorry as a Health care professional I shouldn't have insulted you this way. But that article says about Chinese and Russian military sales of even Gun ******** and Fire and Control systems and Missiles to Iran which Iran renames. It also shows that Israeli military industry is also exaggerated if you read it carefully.

PGK bro Iranzamin worked out what Mossa's true vocation is??? lol

Bro, show me one chinese or russian version of Iranian sejill2.
I am denying Iran did use alot of russian stuff.

I always complain in the other forum about Iran, since every time they unveil something they still use an old body. so people will say hell it is just an upgraded.
Tbj I don't know alot about Iranian military capability. all I know is that they been getting ready for a regional war with the USA before I was born.

Saudi Arabia has no ballistic missile force. Just some 30 old Chinese DF-3 doesn't mean anything. And there's nothing mysterious in it. Just some ancient explosives that the Chinese used backing 1960's.

Will I gave you the input and it is up to you to either read them or not. And by the way there IS a Saudi Ballistic Missile Force.

This is their Insignia:
9102.jpg

And this is their new HQ:
860915141869.jpg

I always complain in the other forum about Iran, since every time they unveil something they still use an old body. so people will say hell it is just an upgraded.
Tbj I don't know alot about Iranian military capability. all I know is that they been getting ready for a regional war with the USA before I was born.

True Iran has been upgrading its Missile capabilities no denying that. However Iran is heavily focusing on Propellant technology rather than anything else. Other things it says it is Iranian most of them will "Are not so Iranian".

Exactly, as I showed in another thread, as soon as Saudi monarch turns away from US, he will be removed and replaced with a more "understanding" ruler.

Saudi monarch is just a proxy who gets commission for American oil

USA can sustain a Air/Naval War. US ground troops such as Army and Marines have been heavily used for the past 10 years.

But their Air Force and Naval forces have hardly been utilized. A US-Iran war will give USA good training for any future wars with more powerful countries like China.

But 10 years on they have not defeated Taliban lol

also I find it very difficult to read books. I am good at mathematics rather than anything to do with literacy.

Yeah Mathamatics will surely be your strong suit and you should work on it. Right now you should focus on getting a good degree in School to help you in college application to study a Mathematical field of science. Many in your condition have succeeded in those fields. You first and foremost need to believe in yourself and you will get there.

Bro, UAE is a huge shopping mall with billions of dollars invested in it. Do you think they really want to upset the Iranians ?

It was UAE who started this, ahmadinejad simply visited the Island.
but these Island do belong to Iran. lol we are bullying them.
why would we give away something that belongs to us?

It was UAE who started this, ahmadinejad simply visited the Island.
but these Island do belong to Iran. lol we are bullying them.
why would we give away something that belongs to us?

And this is where ALL border disputes in the world originate from. Each side it is ours.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom