What's new

Iran Armed Forces ready for action on Abu Musa if diplomacy fails

So you admit, Iran lacks Air Superiority over UAE. And its only Trump card is to rain missiles on UAE.

As for missiles, they are not a war winning weapon. Hezbollah fired thousands of missiles on Israel in 2006 and what did they achieve, they killed at the most 30-40 Israeli civilians while Israeli air force decimated Lebanon killing over 1,000 civilians.

And what makes you think that UAE will not target these missile silos? or have a missile defence shield to shoot down these incoming missiles.

And besides Iran's missiles are based on North Korean technology and we know how crappy North Korean missile technology with their recent test.

And besides UAE won't be alone. All Arab states, and even in the west will send arms to UAE.

And besides, with the Straits of Hormuz closed, it will damage the Iranian economy more than UAE and not only that, UAE is even proposing a land pipeline for Gulf oil so it can avoid going through the straits all together.

In essence, Iran will suffer serious damage if ever tries to start a war with UAE and lacks the military capability to challenge UAE and firing aimless rockets is not a war winning platform.

why do you talk **** if you do not know what you're talking about?
how will airforce even get into Iran? once they are in how will they know where the silos are?

those silos are covered with most powerful concrete on earth, about 100000 PSI. even the bunker buster will not scratch it.
seriously man think before you talk.

also hezbollah launched rockets not MISSILES. their Iranian Noor missile out a hole in a the Israeli ship the size of a truck.
and those were our old missiles lol.

wait for Sejil 3 ! SUPER PUNCH :moil:

I will have orgasm over that if it comes out.

how will airforce even get into Iran? once they are in how will they know where the silos are?

those silos are covered with most powerful concrete on earth, about 100000 PSI. even the bunker buster will not scratch it.

also hezbollah launched rockets not MISSILES. their Iranian Noor missile out a hole in a the Israeli ship the size of a truck.

OK Bro !

it is going to be P
22.gif
RN Movie !

UAE vs Big Missiles
lol.gif

The UAE Air Force will fly to Iran.

They will know where the silos are because UAE intelligence will figure it out helped by Mossad and CIA Spy Satellites.

Most Powerful Concrete on Earth? Then you have nothing to worry about. Heck, why not 100000000000000000000psi. Heck its so powerful that the even if the UAE Air Force drops a bunker buster, that bunker buster will bounce back into the air and explode destroying the Fighter which originally dropped it.

As for the Israeli ship, it had its missile defense system turned off otherwise it would not have happened.

You should sort your issues and attract that money in your country but your country has failed big time.

Iranians come to Dubai for business and trade which is not available in Iran. All Iran knows is talking war, and dont forget if you force the war upon the GCC, all that so called billions (the figure of 100+ billions in UAE alone being used in this forum is exagurated) in the whole GCC by the iranians will be lost and the Iranian businessmen will be the first one to curse the government for starting a war.

Of course we will do that. We don't need to flatten your cities right now, because we're fully controlling and administrating the Islands, but if Emirates ever dares to attack those Islands militarily it just takes Iran few seconds to press few buttons and then it takes few minutes until Emirates' cities are flattened and their economy is crippled. That's a fact.

UAE never talked about taking any military action, These iranian officials are so tensed that they themselves don't knwo what they are saying.

UAE has been insisting since 40+ years for a peacefull and diplomatic solution, during all that period a peaceful and diplomatic solution could not be found but still UAE hopes for a diplomatic and peaceful solution between the two neighbours but on the contrary Iranians are saying that if diplomacy fails they will take military action.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/174056-iran-army-ready-action-disputed-gulf-island.html

Emirates has no legal basis to claim the Islands Mosa. The Islands were 'seized' from them (according to them) 2 days before the Emirates wrote its constitution and becomes an independent state. If there's a country on the planet that could claim those Islands that is the Great Britain that doesn't exist any more

They belonged to Sharjah and Ras al Khaimah prior to the formation of United Arab Emirates, since they are part of UAE now, the islandss belong to UAE, since UAE is part of Arabian Gulf Cooperation Coucil the Isalnds are part of all the memebr states of the Arabian Gulf Cooperation Council, since Arabian Gulf Cooperation Council is memebr of the Arab League, the islands are part of all the Arab countries.

This is what UAE still insists on

""With all my love, I appeal again to Iran to listen to reason to end this dispute, because it will not only affect the two countries and its people, but also threaten international peace and security — repercussions which cannot be contained by the UAE or Iran,""

"Regretfully, Shaikh Abdullah added, a neighbourly Islamic country with a time-honoured civilisation and traditions couldn't listen to reason"

""The UAE has been committed to the two countries' agreement and has removed the issue from all resolutions and statements issued by the GCC and the Arab League. The issue was touched upon only in the UAE's statements before the UN general Assembly. But despite the positive gestures, we were taken aback by the Iranian provocation.""

The UAE Air Force will fly to Iran !!!

They will know where the silos are because UAE intelligence will figure it out helped by Mossad and CIA Spy Satellites.

Most Powerful Concrete on Earth? Then you have nothing to worry about. Heck, why not 100000000000000000000psi. Heck its so powerful that the even if the UAE Air Force drops a bunker buster, that bunker buster will bounce back into the air and explode destroying the Fighter which originally dropped it.

As for the Israeli ship, it had its missile defense system turned off otherwise it would not have happened.

it Needs Big Balls Man ! which USA & Israel don't have ! & you think UAE Has ... ?

The UAE Air Force will fly to Iran.

Retard are you saying Iran is lying about the concrete?
Concrete message: Iran
yes I am sure UAE will fly their planes inside Iran and use their amazing tech to scan every inch of Iran's underground and find the silos, and once they do they will destroy them.
I heard they inveted a bomb that a 10000000000000000000000 times more powerful that the bunker buster/

and Yes Israelis defence in their ships was turned off whilst they were in war. that is nice logic you have. tell me do you believe on sanat claus?

it Needs Big Balls Man ! which USA & Israel don't have ! & you think UAE Has ... ?

Not really. The only reason Israel hasnt attacked Iran already is because the distance that Israel has to travel to reach Iran.

UAE and Iran are like 10 minutes from each other in flying time.

UAE can run multiple hunter killer missions to find and destroy Iran's Missiles just like during the Gulf War when Allies took out Saddam's Scud Missiles.

Now UAE won't find all of them and Iran will manage to fire a few.

But the damage will be superficial.

yes I am sure UAE will fly their planes inside Iran and use their amazing tech to scan every inch of Iran's underground and find the silos, and once they do they will destroy them.
I heard they inveted a bomb that a 10000000000000000000000 times more powerful that the bunker buster/

and Yes Israelis defence in their ships was turned off whilst they were in war. that is nice logic you have. tell me do you believe on sanat claus?

People here dangerously underestimate UAE capabilities. You know because US JDAMs were not up to the high requirements of the UAE they made their own JDAM:
DSC00198.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

JDAM-ER-CONOPS-1AS.png

As I said you guys gravely underestimate one of the most organized and calculated armed forces on earth which is the UAE's.

Not really. The only reason Israel hasnt attacked Iran already is because the distance that Israel has to travel to reach Iran.

UAE and Iran are like 10 minutes from each other in flying time.

UAE can run multiple hunter killer missions to find and destroy Iran's Missiles just like during the Gulf War when Allies took out Saddam's Scud Missiles.

Now UAE won't find all of them and Iran will manage to fire a few.

But the damage will be superficial.

Don't forget to add Typhoons and F-15SA into the calculation.

Is Iran lying about concrete? Yes it is. A lot of its hot air for domestic consumption which gets people like you hyped up.

What anti-aircraft systems does Iran have to shoot down UAE fighters? It was begging the Russians to sell it S-300.

UAE does not need to take out all of Iran's missile forces just the ones that immediately threaten it which is the coastal installations.

And Israel's Missile Defense System was turned off due to Israeli arrogance that Hezbollah lacked such weaponry.

Actually your time has not come yet.Let the elections over in november then we will see.
Although i am pro iran but against your statement of balls.

People here dangerously underestimate UAE capabilities. You know because US JDAMs were not up to the high requirements of the UAE they made their own JDAM:
DSC00198.jpg

DSC00194.jpg

JDAM-ER-CONOPS-1AS.png

As I said you guys gravely underestimate one of the most organized and calculated armed forces on earth which is the UAE's.

Don't forget to add Typhoons and F-15SA into the calculation.

An army which under estimates the army of another country is a failed army, or maybe the Iranians are taught in their military accademies to underestimate all the different armies of the world.

The armies of Arabian Gulf Co-operation Council member states never under estimated and will not under estimate any Army even if it is the Iranian army no matter how much of sanctions are on Iran. But on the contrary Iranians under estimates all other armies big time.

Is Iran lying about concrete? Yes it is. A lot of its hot air for domestic consumption which gets people like you hyped up.

What anti-aircraft systems does Iran have to shoot down UAE fighters? It was begging the Russians to sell it S-300.

UAE does not need to take out all of Iran's missile forces just the ones that immediately threaten it which is the coastal installations.

And Israel's Missile Defense System was turned off due to Israeli arrogance that Hezbollah lacked such weaponry.

Right..okay then. I don't know why I wasted my time with a mentally challenged person. but I guess I should feel good that I am teaching you something.

An army which underestimates the army of another country is a failed army, or maybe the Iranians are taught in their military accademies to underestimate all the different armies of the world.

The armies of Arabian Gulf Co-operation council memebr states never under estimated and will not under estimate any Army even it is the Iranian army no matter how much of sanctions are on iran. But on the contrary Iranians under estimates all other armies big time.

No No No man..we are very scared of your camels.
we Iranian have camelphobia.

An army which underestimates the army of another country is a failed army, or maybe the Iranians are taught in their military accademies to underestimate all the different armies of the world.

The armies of Arabian Gulf Co-operation council memebr states never under estimated and will not under estimate any Army even it is the Iranian army no matter how much of sanctions are on iran. But on the contrary Iranians under estimates all other armies big time.

Nope we never underestimate any enemy. You can see what the Iranian street thinks of GCC countries from Iranian government speeches and such which is a tune of mockery and condescending so it will reflect on the soldiers. Kind of good if you ask me.

No No No man..we are very scared of your camels.
we Iranian have camelphobia.

See what I mean?? This is actually a good thing a very good thing. It is an advantage that I don't want gone.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom