What's new

Iran Armed Forces ready for action on Abu Musa if diplomacy fails

There is a word for this... It's called JEALOUSY.

LOL. There are countries that almost everyone loves them like Italy, Brazil, and some other countries. They don't butt in in something that is out of their businesses and they are loved by everyone, the USA unfortunately is way far from being put in that list and since 1950's has been considered by many as one of the worst nations that has gained power in history. Like it or not, the demise of the American empire is very close, just wait and see how Americans would envy China just few years hence.

On the topic: Emirates only barks now because it thinks Iran is in a weak position globally (because of Iran's stand off with the west) and they could bully Iran into negotiating over something which legally belongs to Iran, but their calculations are pretty wrong because it only takes Iran few minutes to flatten Emirates' cities and cripple their economy.

Iranians with co-operation with their American masters are desperate to bring a war into the region.

And if you consider that Iranians are trolling on PDF with false flags!

Funny a country chants death to Amreeka 24/7 but channels billions or dollars worth of American made goods via Dubai in re-export trade.

Holy Sh!t ! WTF ! DAMN ! ... ! *** ! :blink:

He's experiencing a period of severe brain farts. Don't take the guy seriously.

Hard One
dr.gif

Brother the truth is so sad that they hate us more than Americans.

Indeed. That's the saddest part. These guys are stopping the region from progressing toward a powerful independent bloc of Islamic countries. I myself am an atheist and don't believe in a personal God but the truth is that I believe Islam is the best element to unify our region. Islam could help the Middle East to get united against foreign powers stealing its wealth and interfering in its affairs but guys like somebozo and regimes like the Saudi Arabian one are preventing that from happening unfortunately.

LOL. There are countries that almost everyone loves them like Italy, Brazil, and some other countries. They don't butt in in something that is out of their businesses and they are loved by everyone, the USA unfortunately is way far from being put in that list and since 1950's has been considered by many as one of the worst nations that has gained power in history. Like it or not, the demise of the American empire is very close, just wait and see how Americans would envy China just few years hence.

On the topic: Emirates only barks now because it thinks Iran is in a weak position globally (because of Iran's stand off with the west) and they could bully Iran into negotiating over something which legally belongs to Iran, but their calculations are pretty wrong because it only takes Iran few minutes to flatten Emirates' cities and cripple their economy.

You guys say that you will flatten our cities and then say we are the ones who are instigating hate. All I will say is you like your government is full of nothing but talk we would like to see your actions when the time comes.

Indeed. That's the saddest part. These guys are stopping the region from progressing toward a powerful independent bloc of Islamic countries. I myself am an atheist and don't believe in a personal God but the truth is that I believe Islam is the best element to unify our region. Islam could help the Middle East to get united against foreign powers stealing its wealth and interfering in its affairs but guys like somebozo and regimes like the Saudi Arabian one are preventing that from happening unfortunately.

Again accusing us of the ones stopping this when in fact it is you who are the ones responsible. Iran wants a bloc that it will "lead" with other states being client states to it. We want a true unity f by the way we already begun doing by including Egypt and Jordan in the future. and inn the further future more countries. Iran if it stops it's aggressive policy towards us and backing each and every Anti-Saudi element and spreading disgusting propaganda against us which iS an act of war if you ask me then maybe Iran can join us in the future.

You guys say that you will flatten our cities and then say we are the ones who are instigating hate. All I will say is you like your government is full of nothing but talk we would like to see your actions when the time comes.

Stick your hand out of pants
bq.gif

Of course we will do that. We don't need to flatten your cities right now, because we're fully controlling and administrating the Islands, but if Emirates ever dares to attack those Islands militarily it just takes Iran few seconds to press few buttons and then it takes few minutes until Emirates' cities are flattened and their economy is crippled. That's a fact.

Emirates has no legal basis to claim the Islands Mosa. The Islands were 'seized' from them (according to them) 2 days before the Emirates wrote its constitution and becomes an independent state. If there's a country on the planet that could claim those Islands that is the Great Britain that doesn't exist any more. Once they brought the case to the UN in 1980's, they failed and the case was closed. So why do they need to bring up the issue every year for some unimportant reason? What is even more disgusting is the Persian Gulf Cooperating Council statements against Iran's sovereignty over the 3 Islands which shows that Iran needs to stand firm against you guys.

Again accusing us of the ones stopping this when in fact it is you who are the ones responsible. Iran wants a bloc that it will "lead" with other states being client states to it. We want a true unity f by the way we already begun doing by including Egypt and Jordan in the future. and inn the further future more countries. Iran if it stops it's aggressive policy towards us and backing each and every Anti-Saudi element and spreading disgusting propaganda against us which iS an act of war if you ask me then maybe Iran can join us in the future.

No one is forcing you to be our clients. Unless you want to be our clients. Unlike the USA, we can't dictate our plans globally and we can't project our power in any part of the world we want. It's your countries that decide to side with the USA instead of Iran. You know it better than me that your countries are more than happy because Iran's stand off with the west at the moment.
We have no aggressive policies toward you guys. It's you guys looking for problem. You intentionally call the Persian Gulf Arabian even though you know that by calling that body of water Arabian nothing is going to be changed in your benefit. You just want to provoke us. Another example is your interference in the Islands issues. Another one is your countries' all-out support for the crazy Iraqi dictator Saddam to attack Iran. We can create a list of your atrocities and hostilities toward Iran that Iran has left them unanswered because it has more important goals in the region. You guys have invited the Americans in our region to back you guys against us, the ones that are killing our people in the region and are turning the region into a **** hole. Do you want me to go further Mosa?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom