What's new

INS Vikrant to be commissioned by 2017: Naval chief

Its for a stationary target
see highlighted line:
Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 11.48.03 AM.png

and besides, even if it WAS for stationary targets, that carrier would usually be docked in the shipyard anyway...:D

Progress overview on the INS 'Vikrant' (IAC-1) between November and December 2019. The latest images from 2020 are not yet available at GE.

INS Vikrant - 201911 - 202001.jpg

I hope Pakistan gets long range Torpedos

Our P8 and TU 142 Bear will be a big hurdle for your submarines to allow them to use those longer range torpedoes.... and our Kilos (NATO codename BLACKHOLE) too will be waiting for them with homemade VARUNASTRA torpedo with 40 kms range

Last edited:
Are there any news concerning the IAC-1 Vikrant's start of basin trains aimed for 12th March? ... so to say in about one week!

any news.JPG

That's exactly what I said by posting that image?!!! ... as uch again: are there any news?

I assume, about a week before the first trail, the deck must be cleaned, it must be painted and everything prepared ...
Deino Unfortunately there is media ban (tmp) images and news, only be from Govt sources . I will try my best to fill you in but schedule is going as smooth with no delays so far

Back
Top Bottom