What's new

INS Vikrant to be commissioned by 2017: Naval chief

Lol... Using Chinese CV-16 photo to impost as INS Vikrant to fool readers that it has reached near sea trial stage. Pathetic.

did you read my post i said i got a pic from another source and I am not able to verify it is pathetic that you just jump in and mouth Pathetic. no where I claimed it is authentic pic and acknowledged it and removed my post . it is pathetic that people like you rather contributing just want to open their mouth just because they have one

did you read my post i said i got a pic from another source and I am not able to verify it is pathetic that you just jump in and mouth Pathetic. no where I claimed it is authentic pic and acknowledged it and removed my post . it is pathetic that people like you rather contributing just want to open their mouth just because they have one
Maybe you take his word "pathetic" as an attack on you. Or maybe you can take it as an attack on the source you used. But your fight back is a direct attack on him and it is not fair. He IS contributing. He told you what is really on that picture, which you pathetically didn't know. Maybe you should learn a thing or two from him so the next time you won't pathetically invoke some picture for what it is not and only later claim your pathetic innocence by saying it is not verified.

Maybe you take his word "pathetic" as an attack on you. Or maybe you can take it as an attack on the source you used. But your fight back is a direct attack on him and it is not fair. He IS contributing. He told you what is really on that picture, which you pathetically didn't know. Maybe you should learn a thing or two from him so the next time you won't pathetically invoke some picture for what it is not and only later claim your pathetic innocence by saying it is not verified.
there is no need to flame bait or attack when I acknowledged my post is mistake and removed it simple hope you learn to respect other members an you are pathetically defending the other person

Thanks a lot!

Hi deino can you check this as I feel there is no need to flame bait or attack when I acknowledged my post is mistake and removed it simple

Last edited:
there is no need to flame bait or attack when I acknowledged my post is mistake and removed oi it simple hope you learn to respect other members an you are pathetically defending the other person
Sure you made a mistake but it doesn't seem that you are apologetic about it at all. You act as if nothing has happened. YOU MADE A MISTAKE! People can feel free to laugh at you. Don't try to pathetically defend your own mistake.

Sure you made a mistake but it doesn't seem that you are apologetic about it at all. You act as if nothing has happened. YOU MADE A MISTAKE! People can feel free to laugh at you. Don't try to pathetically defend your own mistake.

Never defended my mistake pathetically you are flame baiting

upload_2020-3-12_16-21-44.png

Looks like not possible to meet the sea trial timeline given the current state.

I saw a satellite image from yesterday and the carrier is still where it was and its deck still not painted.

I saw a satellite image from yesterday and the carrier is still where it was and its deck still not painted.
So we can confirm its impossible to meet April 2020 sea trial? Unless miracle happen.

Looks like there won't be any sea trial until COVID-19 lockdown in India is over. The earliest possible date would be around July, or even at the 4th quarter of the year.

Back
Top Bottom