What's new

INS Vikrant to be commissioned by 2017: Naval chief

last time when u tried burn one of these of ours, ur most potent submarine tasked to do it was mysteriously found at the floor of the bay of bengal off the cost of Vishakhapatnam.
Sure, try again.
Well it is not a nuclear power nearly un sink able Ford or Nimitiz class carrier. It also does not contain F/A-18 super hornet or J-15 flying shark type aircraft
It contain a new model of shitiest aircraft the Fat turkey mig-29 which is the most fuked up aircraft in the world.Mig-29 is the world most shouted aircraft as in Iraq Iran war .It also not contain goalkeeper type machine guns which prevent it from aerial attack.It is as simple to sink it as fishing.:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Well it is not a nuclear power nearly un sink able Ford or Nimitiz class carrier. It also does not contain F/A-18 super hornet or J-15 flying shark type aircraft
It contain a new model of shitiest aircraft the Fat turkey mig-29 which is the most fuked up aircraft in the world.Mig-29 is the world most shouted aircraft as in Iraq Iran war .It also not contain goalkeeper type machine guns which prevent it from aerial attack.It is as simple to sink it as fishing.:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:
I wish the commanders of pak military also think on these lines coz then if there is ever a conflict it would be a cakewalk for us...

I wish the commanders of pak military also think on these lines coz then if there is ever a conflict it would be a cakewalk for us...
Well how will you survive a fucking domsday nuclear attack???

Well how will you survive a fucking domsday nuclear attack???

As much as you wish for it, nuclear doomsday is not gonna happen. Neither Pakistan nor any country has the guts to push that N button over a limited conventional war or skirmish. The nuclear deterrence is nothing but joke, a weapon that never will be used.

Are you saying Pakistan will go nuclear putting the lives of a million population of its at stake? We being a large country will survive in some form but Pakistan will be Annihilated.

As much as you wish for it, nuclear doomsday is not gonna happen. Neither Pakistan nor any country has the guts to push that N button over a limited conventional war or skirmish. The nuclear deterrence is nothing but joke, a weapon that never will be used.

Are you saying Pakistan will go nuclear putting the lives of a million population of its at stake? We being a large country will survive in some form but Pakistan will be Annihilated.
Well for your kind info your country will also be annihilated and as far as I know my country men when they turned into craziness and lost their minds,they will fire nukes like they are firing this
images-6.jpg
on wedding:enjoy:

INS Vikrant will have either F/A-18 or Rafale-M on board. I think you have it confused with INS Vikramaditya. Yes that's right, this is the second aircraft carrier that we are building and will get inducted within the next couple of years

INS Vikrant will have either F/A-18 or Rafale-M on board. I think you have it confused with INS Vikramaditya. Yes that's right, this is the second aircraft carrier that we are building and will get inducted within the next couple of years
When USA replacing old F/A-18 super hornets with F-35 lightning ll you are inducting these aircrafts
Rafale is not genuinely specialized for navy operations and inferior to j-15 su-33 eurofighter and F-35 in that role

Thank God, you did not mention Hal tejas in that category:enjoy:

When USA replacing old F/A-18 super hornets with F-35 lightning ll you are inducting these aircrafts
Rafale is not genuinely specialized for navy operations and inferior to j-15 su-33 eurofighter and F-35 in that role

Thank God, you did not mention Hal tejas in that category:enjoy:

Rafale-M is tailor made for naval operations and has been operational with the French navy well before the Air force version was inducted.

US has to deal with big naval powers around the world, India's threat involves a weak Pakistani navy. F/A-18 is more than enough for that :lol:

Rafale-M is tailor made for naval operations and has been operational with the French navy well before the Air force version was inducted.

US has to deal with big naval powers around the world, India's threat involves a weak Pakistani navy. F/A-18 is more than enough for that :lol:
But your biggest threat is Chinese navy
You compare a country of own size.
It operates this
images-14.jpg

images-19.jpg
images-17.jpg
and
images-10.jpg
and. J-10
images-11.jpg

J-10 and j-15 are main there are many others
I am saying that rafale in inferior to eurofighter,F-35 and J-15
It can do nothimg against these.:rofl:

The old fucker-14 named tomcat can easily shoot out this rafale i think:rofl:

Vikrant-1024x620.png

Indian Navy Computer Model of INS Vikrant

Aircraft aside, India’s latest carrier will be powered by four General Electric LM2500 gas turbines capable of cruising speeds around 18 knots. With an endurance of 7,500 nautical miles the Navy should have few problems projecting force throughout the Indian Ocean region, especially given India’s previous proficiency in carrier operations.
Aircraft aside, India’s latest carrier will be powered by four General Electric LM2500 gas turbines capable of cruising speeds around 18 knots. With an endurance of 7,500 nautical miles the Navy should have few problems projecting force throughout the Indian Ocean region, especially given India’s previous proficiency in carrier operations.

http://cimsec.org/vikrant-makes-progress/16722

Last edited:
But your biggest threat is Chinese navy
You compare a country of own size.
It operates this View attachment 519506
View attachment 519507 View attachment 519508andView attachment 519509 and. J-10
View attachment 519510

J-10 and j-15 are main there are many others
I am saying that rafale in inferior to eurofighter,F-35 and J-15
It can do nothimg against these.:rofl:

The old fucker-14 named tomcat can easily shoot out this rafale i think:rofl:
U are flying F 16 from 80's and mirage from 60 .. so.calm.down..

U are flying F 16 from 80's and mirage from 60 .. so.calm.down..
Well you are also fly a large no of flying coffins mig 21s, of 50s jaguars of 60s vintage and fkd up su-22
World most shoot down fighter mig 29 and 3.5 gen Mki so can also calm down

Well that's interesting IAF flies
1World most crashed aircraft Mig-21s
Also known as flying coffins

2World most shooted aircraft mig-29
Also known as Fat Turkey

images-26.jpg
Iraqi mig-29s fked up

Also
images-24.jpg
images-20.jpg
A brutally fked up IAF mig-21

Well you are also fly a large no of flying coffins mig 21s, of 50s jaguars of 60s vintage and fkd up su-22
World most shoot down fighter mig 29 and 3.5 gen Mki so can also calm down

Well that's interesting IAF flies
1World most crashed aircraft Mig-21s
Also known as flying coffins

2World most shooted aircraft mig-29
Also known as Fat Turkey

View attachment 519549Iraqi mig-29s fked up

AlsoView attachment 519550 View attachment 519551 A brutally fked up IAF mig-21
Posting images of Iraqi Mig 29 !! Just because american drones bomb pakistan u are not american..not yet..
Ant way Junk Fighters carry same Mig Engines so careful what you wish for!!

Back
Top Bottom