What's new

Indo-Bangla military exercise begins today

UNBconnect... - India-Bangladesh joint military exercise begins today

India-Bangladesh joint military exercise begins today
Reported by: UNBconnect
Reported on: October 09, 2011 08:50 AM
Reported in: National

Dhaka, Oct 9 (UNB) –A 2-week-long joint military exercise of Bangladesh and India began in Sylhet today.

An ISPR release said the 2-week-long joint military exercise titled `Sampriti-II` will be conducted between a team of Bangladesh Army and Indian Army at Jalalabad Cantonment from this morning.

An Indian Army exercise team consisting of 25 members, headed by Major S Y Mahadik arrived at Osmani International Airport in Sylhet by an Indian Air Force (IAF) aircraft (AN-32) from Jorhat in Assam at 11-30 am on Saturday (October 8).

Exercise Sampriti-II has been planned to develop professional expertise of both the armies with a view to strengthening military to military relationship.

Earlier, an India-Bangladesh joint military exercise titled `Sampriti-I`, the first of this kind, was held in Jorthat in India`s north-eastern state of Aassam from November 1 to 14 last year (2010).

A 25-member military exercise team of Bangladesh Army headed by a Lieutenant Colonel participated in `Sampriti I`.

The Indian exercise team will return home from Sylhet by IAF aircraft on October 23, 2011.

Are you an educated illiterate or just pretending to not know the truth , read Wikipedia or Google the 1971 war its background among other details , equip yourself with facts before jumping into conclusions !

without india, there wouldnot have been a bangladesh. bangladesh should be grateful that india saved her from pakistani masters.

Please guys we declared independence on 26th march without india!! Nobody cared for india's permission or whatever ! Thanks that you guys helped us .... But it doesnt mean our independence is only for you.... Whatever... If this kind of statements like 'thanks india for you we got our independence' help to boost your ego and euphoria...then do not wait for Bangladeshis... Have some weed and smoke it...

Ignore this sunny@general. A case of confused nationality.

without india, there wouldnot have been a bangladesh. bangladesh should be grateful that india saved her from pakistani masters.

at least make an attempt of being Indian. Why do you pretend to be something you are not? Does it give you a buzz by putting false flag posts up? We all think you are a bit dim and a bit of a loser mate so i suggest you take a hike preferably in a landmine zone.:argh:

Without us fighting alongside IA how can you expect to win the war of 1971? We have sacrificed tens of thousands of lives, and IA sacrificed 1300 lives in that war. For us, the war started on 26th March, 1971. We deserve thanks from India and Indian generals always thank us for our bravery and sacrifice that gave IA a win. Please do not brag with us. We already know the fighting skills of the IA troops.

Yeah half of the people of Bangladesh do not trust India ..... But everyone trust China.... I have never seen anyone talking against china even not hard core Awami supporters....
i am speaking with the so called logic bangladeshi's use...............as india shares a border with india so bangladesh needs to treat india as a threat.............so in the same way as china is not sharing a border with bangladesh(and also because china sells cheap equipment)so bangladeshi people prefer china......that is the same logic why bangladeshi's treat myanmur as a threat nah?????(now please do not protest because we all know that is the reason!!!):angel:

i am speaking with the so called logic bangladeshi's use...............as india shares a border with india so bangladesh needs to treat india as a threat.............so in the same way as china is not sharing a border with bangladesh(and also because china sells cheap equipment)so bangladeshi people prefer china......that is the same logic why bangladeshi's treat myanmur as a threat nah?????(now please do not protest because we all know that is the reason!!!):angel:

Historically, it is true that all the neighbours are enemies of a country. So, we have the right to consider India an enemy country. India has kept 300,000 troops mobilized around our border. So, how can we accept India as a friendly country? Do not come up with US-Canada crap. War or no war, even these two countries dislike each other. So, in order to be friendly with Canada all the US President visits Canada after his election win. Only President Baby Bush was different, he went to Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom