What's new

India not 'Enemy' in Bangla Wargames

If we do not perceive India as an enemy(I'm not saying they are.....not saying they aren't either) why would we need to war games then??
Because it is more fun than cricket?

No security alliance needed, BD is virtually controlled by indian proxies. Sooner india get rid of BD army better it is for relation indian wants.

Thats why. How can we allow our proxies in harm's way? :D We will safeguard our proxies ;)

If India attacks Bangladesh it will turn into India's Vietnam

Why are you clowns jumping up and down and telling "India will attack BD", "China will bottlenect India" idiotically? Is this century belongs to 1500AD when emperors changed borders at will ?
Forget China attacking India, and India attacking BD. THis looks like stupid child's dream. For a damn you are a elite member. Post with a sense.

Bangladesh should simply attack India.............

It's time Kolkata police see some real action.........they have been just looking after the traffic & petty crimes there.......
believe me mate,Kolkata Police will be an overkill for these lungis:D.our NCC cadets are more than enough to beat the sh*t out of these clowns;)

The only part of BD that is worth something is CHT, so that the NE can have direct access to the sea. RAW is working on it I believe. :P

Bangladesh always want a strong friendship with India. But, looks like Indian Government might not want friendship with us.

You want more?

India’s Growing Ties with Bangladesh | The Diplomat

Also, I condemn Indian posters who are trolling BD as a country. BD is a sovereign country and should be respected in equal terms, calling them colony or feeder state just show the sick mentality of few Indian posters and does not reflect Indian sentiments.

BD must and should have a strong army/defense to deny any misadventure from any foreign country as it applies to all sovereign countries. I wish for Indo-BD ties to get better which are pretty good already.

There was a time Awami dogs used to say BD didn't need an Army. If things goes on like this soon there'll be a time the rest of the BD people would begin to say we don't need an Army and the only good thing to say about the Army would be 'Shoinik roptani koria amra prochur boideshik mudra ay koria thaki'.

good,the only army needed for bangladesh is against islamic groups.India is not threat to bangladesh.

Also fishermen from WB can impose a Blockade :D
lol,even our Marine Police can do that with ease:lol:.you know,as a Bengali i know these lungis aka Jamatis well enough.they are basically keyboard warriors and in the real life they are simply good for nothing;)

lol,even our Marine Police can do that with ease:lol:.you know,as a Bengali i know these lungis aka Jamatis well enough.they are basically keyboard warriors and in the real life they are simply good for nothing;)
but report says otherwise- hindu warriors (termed by reporter) in net :lol:

Also fishermen from WB can impose a Blockade :D
yea fisherman from wb are good than IN because IN is busy in watching itself to avoid accidents :lol:

5 years more BAL i think we should send all the army in the UN peace keeping mission or disband it
looks like AL is literally inside the army

5 years more BAL i think we should send all the army in the UN peace keeping mission or disband it
looks like AL is literally inside the army
you hate AL like me but do not post illogical post :disagree:

but report says otherwise- hindu warriors (termed by reporter) in net :lol:

yea fisherman from wb are good than IN because IN is busy in watching itself to avoid accidents :lol:
which report,oh did you mean the report made by that slut(sorry for using slang but she deserves this) named Sagarika ghose:rofl:!!she and Mrs.Arundhati Roy are just the two sides of the same coin....:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom