What's new

India not 'Enemy' in Bangla Wargames

Bangladesh's enemy is India. Sooner or later, water disputes, illegal immigration, will come into play for a conflict between India and Bangladesh.

Its time for the dream of Greater Bangladesh to be realized with Indian Bengal being annexed by Bangladesh along with Calcutta.

Bangladesh's enemy is India. Sooner or later, water disputes, illegal immigration, will come into play for a conflict between India and Bangladesh.

Its time for the dream of Greater Bangladesh to be realized with Indian Bengal being annexed by Bangladesh along with Calcutta.

I am shaking!!! Plz BD dont annex my state!!!

I am shaking!!! Plz BD dont annex my state!!!

I talk to many Bangladeshis and most of them believe that West Bengal needs to be with rest of Bangladesh.

Just like Germany annexed Austria in 1938, I am sure Bangladesh can annex West Bengal in 2038.

The only sensible statement from yu :D
I think its really better if BD sign some security alliance with us. Anyone attacks BD, its an attack on India :D

Maybe also something like LAGAAN system of British Raj.............:D

I talk to many Bangladeshis and most of them believe that West Bengal needs to be with rest of Bangladesh.

Just like Germany annexed Austria in 1938, I am sure Bangladesh can annex West Bengal in 2038.

In 2038 BD will be down in Bay of Bengal................:lol:

The only reason I see India attacking BD is if they stop giving us Pish.

You want crores of kafirs of WB to corrupt the purity of Bangladesh? BD mullahs from Jamat & Hefajot will jump into Bay of Bengal in disgust.

And WB & Kolkata police are good enough for BD army, and why 2038, BD is making nukes by then? :P

India not 'Enemy' in Bangla Wargames

BA not 'Defender' in Bangla Wargames, but funny little cartoon.

Caveat: BA can be brought, I know they take bribe.

I am proud that I never wasted my time thinking positively about BA.

Last edited:
No security alliance needed, BD is virtually controlled by indian proxies. Sooner india get rid of BD army better it is for relation indian wants.
if bd army goes who will control bd on behalf of us.. :)

what is the need of typing in such big fonts...

what is the need of typing in such big fonts...

frustaion man............wont understand..........but i am correcting it.

If Israel can stand against Arab countries, then yes, we can also stand against India. If foreign threat comes you will find us United.

BD people have no sign to be united even are attacked by Bharat, we have got a permanent/
Irreversible damage. I do not think BAL will ever fight against India being dalals if India ever attacks.

But the most important thing is, India will never attack BD directly, but by setting proxy. So we have the confusions and difficulty to address the Indian threats properly.

Last edited:

BD army officers are nothing but mercenaries, they will work for highest bidders. In the money department there are other deeper pocket that india can not compete with. So getting rid of BA is actually indian best bet before someone hire them against you.

That was a good call.

@ India is not our enemy !!!!! Who says that ??? If it is then the term, "Enemy" does not exist for Bangladesh. We will be in paradise like "Shangrilla" in Tibet.

@ Historilly, India is our enemy, there should not be any doubt. The very existence of sovereign Bengal or Pakistan which India never recognized. Once Pakistan came into being it started making conspiracy and finally they succeeded to create Bangladesh. Once in 1975, we could come out from the clutches of India, it again started conspiracy and helped to create "Shanti Bahini" in Chittagong Hill Tract. We fought for 27 years in CHT and finally we could crash them.

@ India also made a conspiracy by helping and arming the members of Kader Siddique once he fled to India in 1975.

@ There were almost more than 20 military coups and mostly these military coups were instigated by India and finally this group killed General Zia.

@ India makes conpiracy against Bangladesh each and every moment. Never believe India. Even the last killing in BDR also instigated by India.

Bangladeshi military actually sees India as a threat? Really? I would've thought Bangladesh's military exercises would keep Pakistan in mind as the enemy. This is really surprising to me. First time I've read such a thing.

Bangladeshi military actually sees India as a threat? Really? I would've thought Bangladesh's military exercises would keep Pakistan in mind as the enemy. This is really surprising to me. First time I've read such a thing.

Yes Pakistan is the enemy. So we have war games where our tanks, APCs, artillery pieces and infantry traverse Indian territory and attack Pakistan!!! :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom