What's new

India not 'Enemy' in Bangla Wargames

India never was the enemy.....India has just always been protective as a Big brother.......
we need to strengthen our trust and friendship....:)

All around us is india, if india is not reason for our defense then we do not need army, do we? Friendly india will defend Bangladesh from itself. We can disband the army and use billions on productive cause like education, treatment and more roads and transport for Dhaka. I guess generals with their brains below their knee don't see that coming. Infact india should push for eliminating army that is standing its way and for people of Bangladesh.

Dude, do you seriously think that if India wants to attack BD than BD army is in ANY POSITION to stand in it's way???? :D

How can they treat IA as their enemy when they regularly come to Alipore and have fun together?
r e dada BD er log guloi erokom hoy.ek dike amader theke sob sujog subidha ney r opor dike mone mone amader ke satru bhabe r Bharat er sorbonash er kamona kore.
just leave them....

If we do not perceive India as an enemy(I'm not saying they are.....not saying they aren't either) why would we need to war games then??

If BD is not training for India, who is it training for, India is by far the biggest threat to BD, militarily, if BD doesnt prepare for India then whats stopping India from marching into it like it did to Goa in 61, BD should prepare for a defense so strong that the attrition make any attack not worthwhile.....

If we do not perceive India as an enemy(I'm not saying they are.....not saying they aren't either) why would we need to war games then??

Every Military needs such games to keep itself fit... India is and was never a threat to BD.. only some Extreme Muslims from BD are creating such a mess in PDF... if you ask me I'll say probably for Myanmar.

If BD is not training for India, who is it training for, India is by far the biggest threat to BD, militarily, if BD doesnt prepare for India then whats stopping India from marching into it like it did to Goa in 61, BD should prepare for a defense so strong that the attrition make any attack not worthwhile.....

Oh my God..... What's wrong with you, If we wanted BD we would've did in 71 we're not Land hungry guy like you and your Friend.. If we want BD it'll take matter of hrs from 4 fronts...... Don't be stupid. When you've a military and not having exercise... then what's the different between Police and Military??? Myanmar is their worry not India

Oh my God..... What's wrong with you, If we wanted BD we would've did in 71 we're not Land hungry guy like you and your Friend.. If we want BD it'll take matter of hrs from 4 fronts...... Don't be stupid. When you've a military and not having exercise... then what's the different between Police and Military??? Myanmar is their worry not India

You couldnt have taken Bangladesh in 71 because the way the Mukti Bhani was buzzing around in Dhaka, the MB would have fought back harder if you had gone in after Pakistan's withdrawl, nationalistic sentiment was sky high in BD then and an Indian invasion would have meant another ling drawn war, dont display your jingoistic sentiment here, and who said they are not undertaking military exercises. they are its just that they are not using India as an aggressor in them, read the article if you havent, and if you have then read it carefully.....:coffee:

You couldnt have taken Bangladesh in 71 because the way the Mukti Bhani was buzzing around in Dhaka, the MB would have fought back harder if you had gone in after Pakistan's withdrawl, nationalistic sentiment was sky high in BD then and an Indian invasion would have meant another ling drawn war, dont display your jingoistic sentiment here, and who said they are not undertaking military exercises. they are its just that they are not using India as an aggressor in them, read the article if you havent, and if you have then read it carefully.....:coffee:

Mukti Bahini was fully trained, armed, & financed by India, they got constant supply from India, they were provided with intelligence, logistics, strategy, safe zone for regroup, and everything else that was needed to fight a war, yet we had to militarily intervene to make the PA surrender, so what was stopping us from occupying BD in 1971? If we could beat PA on both the fronts, we could have beaten Mukti Bahini also. And even today BD hardly has any credible force to provide any significant resistance. But what do we gain from such an occupation?

The reason we didn't occupy BD, not trying to occupy BD now, and don't have any plan to occupy BD in future is simple, we just don't want to do it. They wanted to stay separate, so did we, hardly anything has changed since partition, hence we should remain separated.

Back
Top Bottom