What's new

India not 'Enemy' in Bangla Wargames

I talk to many Bangladeshis and most of them believe that West Bengal needs to be with rest of Bangladesh.

Just like Germany annexed Austria in 1938, I am sure Bangladesh can annex West Bengal in 2038.
We wil nullify the losses by annexing Pakistan.

If India attacks Bangladesh it will turn into India's Vietnam
We kow how to handle it,for e.X.-Kashmir ;)

BD's biggest deterrence against India is the Friendship with India.

I talk to many Bangladeshis and most of them believe that West Bengal needs to be with rest of Bangladesh.

Just like Germany annexed Austria in 1938, I am sure Bangladesh can annex West Bengal in 2038.

@ " Are kemne beta pereche seta jante ". Yes,we have plan not only the West Bengal but first target is Assam. Then automatically the other 7 sisters will joins us.

frustaion man............wont understand..........but i am correcting it.

BD people have no sign to be united even are attacked by Bharat, we have got a permanent/
Irreversible damage. I do not think BAL will ever fight against India being dalals if India ever attacks.

But the most important thing is, India will never attack BD directly, but by setting proxy. So we have the confusions and difficulty to address the Indian threats properly.

On a serious note, I am yet to come across anybody in India who is talking about attacking BD, when you guys are creating threads after threads on India's vicious plan to attack BD; we are busy scratching our heads in confusion about why should we even do that!

I can see only two possible scenarios when India might attack BD:

1. BD sides with our enemy and giving them bases and/or troops during wartime.
2. BD creates massive terrorist bases inside her territory and launching major terrorist attacks in India, but even then we might only attack terrorist bases, not BD itself.

However, I am sure BD is prudent enough not to do any of the two.

Bangladesh's enemy is India. Sooner or later, water disputes, illegal immigration, will come into play for a conflict between India and Bangladesh.

Its time for the dream of Greater Bangladesh to be realized with Indian Bengal being annexed by Bangladesh along with Calcutta.
what a funny joke mate:sarcastic:.you know,you are one hell of a funny guy:haha:.i urge you to go and participate in the Comedy Circus show for we all know that we have got a potential winner in this forum:omghaha::rofl:

BD army officers are nothing but mercenaries, they will work for highest bidders. In the money department there are other deeper pocket that india can not compete with. So getting rid of BA is actually indian best bet before someone hire them against you.

Maybe mercenaries, but not suicide squads, they won't attack India for money, they know their limitations. :P

@ " Are kemne beta pereche seta jante ". Yes,we have plan not only the West Bengal but first target is Assam. Then automatically the other 7 sisters will joins us.
sotti oma ami toh bhoy e kapte suru kore diechi:rofl:!!r e ekta jinish mathay rekho amar lungidhari bondhu je Banglar manush jodi British der raater ghum kere nite perechilo tokhn BD kon kheter mulo.tomader sainik ra Bengal e dhukbe toh 1 piece ei but ferot jabe onek piece e.ekbar chesta kore dhekho but eta age thekei bole rakhi je at the end of the day Indian flag kintu dhaka te amrai orabo......:coffee:

India strikes!!

First move is to make Bangladeshi force think their biggest enemy/rogue neighbour is NOT their enemy

Assamese local ra dhore thyangabe bhai, omon bole na.
I understood much of it .. but what does "thyangabe" means :D

yeah you are super hot, 7 sisters just can`t wait:butcher:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom