What's new

Indo-Bangladesh contingents mark Sampriti-III

But, they do not claim IA troops can swim also, because I have seen them taking swimming training with PET bottles around their waist. Do not laugh, it is real.

Can you tell us what will happen to these 10 ft tall troops when they come to face our mighty rivers? So, what is your take in all their claims. Do you think, IA troops should start loving to eat the smelly fishes that will give them the ability to swim at least a 5 meter length?

Dnt try to make idiotic stories with false claim of yours .... I bet you never even seen training of your own army let forget about IA.

I gone through SSB for both IN & AF it dint involved physical test but I have seen people there and fitness level of them.

Dnt confuse with your puny army with IA.

Dnt try to make idiotic stories with false claim of yours .... I bet you never even seen training of your own army let forget about IA.

I gone through SSB for both IN & AF it dint involved physical test but I have seen people there and fitness level of them.

Dnt confuse with your puny army with IA.

No, I am not a story teller. Check with your own Offficers to know how they train your rag tag troops before you make stupid comments. Check youtube, you will get a glimpse. The point is, BA officers needs no training lesson from the IA.

No, I am not a story teller. Check with your own Offficers to know how they train your rag tag troops before you make stupid comments. Check youtube, you will get a glimpse. The point is, BA officers needs no training lesson from the IA.

things those I have seen my own is enough for me ... I am wondering how some idiots like you made some story and even want people to believe that nonsence.

I am referring to post of yours which was quoted by me earlier. lol

it is a good attempt by both the country to exchange training both in BD and india.

Bangladesh-and-Indian-armed-forces.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom