What's new

Indo-Bangla military exercise begins today

i didnt want to continue this cheap discussion but could not help myself from posting that pot bellied BSF pic with a BDR guy. . .

can u differentiate between training and real battle field ???

even best trained us army suffered heavily in Iraq and Afghanistan.....what to tell about india who cant control their insurgency

400_seattletimes2304,0.jpg
if they were mere insurgents then we would have coped with them long ago........but sadly they have the help and support of YOU KNOW WHO(now don't think i am talking about lord voldemort and don't even think about asking me who that is)!!!!!

if they were mere insurgents then we would have coped with them long ago........but sadly they have the help and support of YOU KNOW WHO(now don't think i am talking about lord voldemort and don't even think about asking me who that is)!!!!!

transferring blame to others shoulder is good technique..........:drag:

001372acd0b50e2b8c1701.jpg

transferring blame to others shoulder is good technique..........:drag:

001372acd0b50e2b8c1701.jpg
it sure is...........:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

by d'way .............what are you trying to signify by that weird pic????

it sure is...........:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

by d'way .............what are you trying to signify by that weird pic????

India trying to hamper china???

perhaps it is trying to signify that indian mujahiddin are trying to hamper the newly developing relations of india and china..:woot:

If the turban guy is a mujahiddin, which object in the pic depicts india?

Back
Top Bottom