What's new

Indo-Bangla military exercise begins today

can you please give a relavent link???..................dude just to inform you indian armed forces have earned reputation in un missions!!!:police:..perhaps you should do a bit of research before posting all this c**p!!!!

These are from our own official records. You need to check yours if you are so keen. Or, seek an appointment with our Def Attache at New Delhi. He should be having a compilation. Or visit Wellington; they will tell you. Or NDC, New Delhi. Or the Jungle/Special Warfare School, Mizoram.

I WELCOME THIS EXERCISE .... BECAUSE THIS EVENT WILL SHUT EVERYONE Living in BANGLADESH AND INDIA WHEN BANGLADESH STARTS EXERCISE WITH CHINA AND PAKISTAN DURING NEXT REGIME !!

I like the way you thinking. BNP has been holding yet they wanted to do more with Pakistan and China during last term. I believe exciting time is coming, given the fact Awami munafiq Ghaddar has been ousted from office by next election. :smokin:

If its counter-insurgency training then BD folk should be glad. With India's rich experience in counter-insurgency for all those years of fighting NE insurgent groups , if ever BD needs to deal with such situations it will be very beneficial .

Also this will increase inter-operatability of Indo-BD forces in case they ever need to co-operate for a joint operation . By itself its also a great confidence building measure with the BD military . Good going planners on both sides :tup:

India is rich with counter-insurgency experience and IA is training our army on that? You make me laugh, dude. Isn't it the opposite? So, how are you tackling your ULFA, Maobadi and Kashmir?

can you please give a relavent link???..................dude just to inform you indian armed forces have earned reputation in un missions!!!:police:..perhaps you should do a bit of research before posting all this c**p!!!!

Asad is a military officer. He is talking from his experience. What link he needs? Shut your mouths up and respect the reality that your IA troops are ill trained and they need training from Bangladesh Army.

Bangladesh cannot fight for there own independence.
Without india's help your condition would have been worse syria or libya.
Pakistan would have given them right treatment.
They are the most ungrateful people in the entire world.
Illegal immegrants should be driven out of india

What we need to be grateful ? you hep for your gain and we took for our benefit . all equal

Asad is a military officer. He is talking from his experience. What link he needs? Shut your mouths up and respect the reality that your IA troops are ill trained and they need training from Bangladesh Army.
thanks....my mood was off and you really gave me a geat laugh........did you just say indian army requires training from bangladesh army???....ha.....we are one of the most proffesional armies in the world.....even uk and usa admits that.......try seeing a few videos of yudh abhyas or uk-india exercise in salisbury plain in youtube.........even the green berrets admit that........so shut up and don't be such a big fanboy........give respect to our armed forces and you will get respect in return ....being so arrogant will take you nowhere..if we want we can be agressive...but we being a peaceloving country want to keep friendly relations with the coutry whose freedom we helped to attain by giving blood cause we cared for you guys(and also for a bit of our own goals..i admit that)...okay????:angry:

thanks....my mood was off and you really gave me a geat laugh........did you just say indian army requires training from bangladesh army???....ha.....we are one of the most proffesional armies in the world.....even uk and usa admits that.......try seeing a few videos of yudh abhyas or uk-india exercise in salisbury plain in youtube.........even the green berrets admit that........so shut up and don't be such a big fanboy........give respect to our armed forces and you will get respect in return ....being so arrogant will take you nowhere..if we want we can be agressive...but we being a peaceloving country want to keep friendly relations with the coutry whose freedom we helped to attain by giving blood cause we cared for you guys(and also for a bit of our own goals..i admit that)...okay????:angry:

can u differentiate between training and real battle field ???

even best trained us army suffered heavily in Iraq and Afghanistan.....what to tell about india who cant control their insurgency

400_seattletimes2304,0.jpg

asad is a military professional? I didnt know that!

can u differentiate between training and real battle field ???

even best trained us army suffered heavily in Iraq and Afghanistan.....what to tell about india who cant control their insurgency

400_seattletimes2304,0.jpg

Yes, you are right about IA's professionalism. You can see their record in the 2001 Padua battle. In that uneven battle, where only 13 BDR troops fought against a contigent of 400 IA troops, IA lost 97 of their intruders. Now, these big mouth Indians are coming here in scores to claim high professionalism for their Army. What a joke! IA should be taught more lessons like Padua. But, instead, this AL govt is inviting them to take military lesson in our land, all in the name of UN mandate.

Yes, you are right about IA's professionalism. You can see their record in the 2001 Padua battle. In that uneven battle, where only 13 BDR troops fought against a contigent of 400 IA troops, IA lost 97 of their intruders. Now, these big mouth Indians are coming here in scores to claim high professionalism for their Army. What a joke! IA should be taught more lessons like Padua. But, instead, this AL govt is inviting them to take military lesson in our land, all in the name of UN mandate.

Cool_story_bro%202.jpeg

Here's a photo of BSF during a training exercise in Bangladesh. It was a unilateral exercise though, Bangladesh wasn't involved:rofl:

141.jpg

======================================================================

And here comes the epitome of professionalism:angel:

cover1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom