What's new

Indo-Bangla military exercise begins today

If its counter-insurgency training then BD folk should be glad. With India's rich experience in counter-insurgency for all those years of fighting NE insurgent groups , if ever BD needs to deal with such situations it will be very beneficial .

Also this will increase inter-operatability of Indo-BD forces in case they ever need to co-operate for a joint operation . By itself its also a great confidence building measure with the BD military . Good going planners on both sides :tup:

1.Our experience during the '71 War and the training institutions we attend in India tell us that IA is professionally far behind us. We have another fear - IA is known inside India and in UN Missions to have poor discipline. We have really nothing to learn from the Indians.

2. Let me give examples. UN is always asking us to send more and more troops - which we cannot afford to. On the other hand IA has earned a very bad name.

3. Since 1973 we have been sending officers to various Indian mily institutions for training. So far - and this is a record, only few officers have come back with "A" grades. None - not a single one, below "A". But the majority have been graded "A+" by the Indian institutions.Our officers are performing as well in Pakistan, China, Malaysia, UK, USA, France, Turkey, Indonesia, S Korea, Australia, Canada and elsewhere.

^You guys have big mouths and zero achievements..self praise is your only only Forté.

YOu are the killer in the butt man... I love your post. Filled with facts and reality. Those Indian wet dreamer just cant stand them.

Pointed towards Tiger Asad.

^You guys have big mouths and zero achievements..self praise is your only Forté.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

^You guys have big mouths and zero achievements..self praise is your only Forté.

1.Our experience during the '71 War and the training institutions we attend in India tell us that IA is professionally far behind us. We have another fear - IA is known inside India and in UN Missions to have poor discipline. We have really nothing to learn from the Indians.

2. Let me give examples. UN is always asking us to send more and more troops - which we cannot afford to. On the other hand IA has earned a very bad name.

3. Since 1973 we have been sending officers to various Indian mily institutions for training. So far - and this is a record, only few officers have come back with "A" grades. None - not a single one, below "A". But the majority have been graded "A+" by the Indian institutions.Our officers are performing as well in Pakistan, China, Malaysia, UK, USA, France, Turkey, Indonesia, S Korea, Australia, Canada and elsewhere.
can you please give a relavent link???..................dude just to inform you indian armed forces have earned reputation in un missions!!!:police:..perhaps you should do a bit of research before posting all this c**p!!!!

hahahaha *pause* hahahaha

i think you have understanding problem.
dogs were reffered to you
Better tell your poor rats not to sneak into our country.

They are sent there with a purpose. We will send more and one day take over India. heehehehehe...

You only seen rats, just prepare for the next wave of Tigers.

They are sent their with a purpose. We will send more and one day take over India. heehehehehe...

oh ho then my suspicion was correct . There is certainly local support to terrorism

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

They are sent their with a purpose. We will send more and one day take over India. heehehehehe...

oh ho then my suspicion was correct . There is certainly local support to terrorism.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

oh ho then my suspicion was correct . There is certainly local support to terrorism.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Those terrorism hoax will not work with Bangladesh. You guys played well with Pakistan but you should know Bangladeshis can play even better.....

BD does not need any kind of joint BD-India military exercise, because these exercises are meant to send a message to the NE Freedom Fighters that BD and India will jointly counter theior insurgency. India has been insisting this kind of exercise since after the last election. One such exercise was held in Indian territory, but this one is in BD territory. I cannot support this.

Exactly, Bangladesh has no reason to involve and pay for indian internal conflict.

Back
Top Bottom