What's new

Indo-Bangla military exercise begins today

Vultures' wish does not make any cow to die. Keep wishing. By the way they are our first batch of scouts who already taken over your land. Just imagine when the real men with boots march over you land...

Bro dont reply to him, he's a mega troll. Just ignore that guy

Bd aint gonna fight for india, unless the two of us are fighting a common enemy in war. Anyway the operations were held in assam, now sylhet so there is not much geographical difference if we train in different territories.

However, since this is a commando exercise, i would like to see our troops having the chance to train in either the dessert or the mountains.

BD wont fight for India against China. But for our strategic interest BD soldiers could be sent to Indian territory and permanently deploy there against insurgent as a peace maker or deal broker.
A peacefull and stable India is in our interest.

BD wont fight for India against China. But for our strategic interest BD soldiers could be sent to Indian territory and permanently deploy there against insurgent as a peace maker or deal broker.

Sounds like an UN mission to me:)

Nope the military exercise which suppose to take place in India was cancelled. India was little uncomfortable to let BD paratrooper to get into NE.

O fanboy!!...BD was incapable of getting even freedom for themselves..u r day dreaming of occupying Indian lands..what a joke!!

can you guys come down from your high horses ? shall we discuss the present exercise which is going on rather than your castles in the air??

can you guys come down from your high horses ? shall we discuss the present exercise which is going on rather than your castles in the air??

What excersise? Ohh the 40 guys you sent for training? Ofcourse they will get back with invaluable experience which they can apply against NE insurgent and Maoist.

Guys cool down from both sides. Its a good move to have joint exercise for better relation. Issues are in every country. But for that reason one should not draw swords to kill each other. Issues can be resolved through dialogue. And that is what India and Bangladesh are doing. Lets support it and give some time. Eventually things will change. And think some constructive thoughts than provoking each other for no reason.;)

Bangladesh cannot fight for there own independence.
Without india's help your condition would have been worse syria or libya.
Pakistan would have given them right treatment.
They are the most ungrateful people in the entire world.
Illegal immegrants should be driven out of india

Bodo Tribals would skin them alive even before BSF comes into Action :rofl:

stupidity.jpg

Bangladesh cannot fight for there own independence.
Without india's help your condition would have been worse syria or libya.
Pakistan would have given them right treatment.
They are the most ungrateful people in the entire world.
Illegal immegrants should be driven out of india

Couldnt conquer pakistan in 1947 or 1965. And in 1971 you guys suddenly beat the **** out of pakistan in 14 days lol. Bangalee mukti joddhara ki aii dosh mash ganja khaitachilo naki?? We could have gotten the independece ourselves, you guys just butted in. Please tell me the times india helped bd.

absolutely my friend .those insurgent groups can go to any extent when comes to violence.
They(insurgents) will fry the bd army.they are too sensitive about their culture.

Whats wrong man?? I was just trying to help. And Bodo tribes will be much more civilized when they see the humane face of our army. They are just tribes, just deserve better treatment from their govt. That all they want.

Couldnt conquer pakistan in 1947 or 1965. And in 1971 you guys suddenly beat the **** out of pakistan in 14 days lol. Bangalee mukti joddhara ki aii dosh mash ganja khaitachilo naki?? We could have gotten the independece ourselves, you guys just butted in. Please tell me the times india helped bd.

why should we conquer pakistan.thats why there was partition.just learn about the the two wars in wikipedia .
You are a ignorant guy.dont know from where you got education.
There is no country generous than india.

We could have gotten the independece ourselves, you guys just butted in. Please tell me the times india helped bd.
Sure.Why not.
You could use country made muskets to take on F-86's.As for PA MBT's bullock carts were sufficient.Also your fishing boats have enough missiles to sink PN destroyers & not to mention the deadly depth charges mounted on coconut trees.

Back
Top Bottom