What's new

Indo-Bangla military exercise begins today

it sure is...........:rofl:

do u want to say that insurgents in india is so tough that u cant cope up with them.....

Maoist-guerillas.jpg

I started reading this topic with some interest.. but the stupid comments made by the stupid few really bring a bad taste to mouth.. Whats wrong with u guys???

First and foremost, this is a truth that BD officers and soldiers doing courses in India have consistently done remarkably done.. They come across as thorough intelligent students and have a willingness to learn and excel (the Indians can understand that these guys are also bengali, and hence they also have the same intelligent brains as the Indian bengalis..).

next, if Indian army was really inefficient and all... Do u think that BD would be sending hundreds of their officers to India for doing even basic and advanced training??? come on guys, have common sense.. we are all humans! a pathetic training given by an inefficient army wont make a GREAT officer (irrespective of nationality), isn't it??

Moresoever, the results for Indian Officers going abroad have again been the same. They have excelled everywhere and done extremely well. In the last year's staff College courses done by IN officers abroad, 3 out of 4 officers TOPPED (meaning came 1st!!!) in the course in the respective countries! and btw one officer had even gone to BD staff college and he topped there.. (BD mates, if u don't believe me, plz check the topper list of staff college 2010!)

politics will go on... reality is that both the armed forces are very very professional.. and Indian and BD (even Pak army for that matter, even if i hate to admit that:P), these forces are the first choice for any UN mission!!! and lets not get into one odd cases of misconduct by some particular soldier from any of these forces...

I started reading this topic with some interest.. but the stupid comments made by the stupid few really bring a bad taste to mouth.. Whats wrong with u guys???

First and foremost, this is a truth that BD officers and soldiers doing courses in India have consistently done remarkably done.. They come across as thorough intelligent students and have a willingness to learn and excel (the Indians can understand that these guys are also bengali, and hence they also have the same intelligent brains as the Indian bengalis..).

next, if Indian army was really inefficient and all... Do u think that BD would be sending hundreds of their officers to India for doing even basic and advanced training??? come on guys, have common sense.. we are all humans! a pathetic training given by an inefficient army wont make a GREAT officer (irrespective of nationality), isn't it??

Moresoever, the results for Indian Officers going abroad have again been the same. They have excelled everywhere and done extremely well. In the last year's staff College courses done by IN officers abroad, 3 out of 4 officers TOPPED (meaning came 1st!!!) in the course in the respective countries! and btw one officer had even gone to BD staff college and he topped there.. (BD mates, if u don't believe me, plz check the topper list of staff college 2010!)

politics will go on... reality is that both the armed forces are very very professional.. and Indian and BD (even Pak army for that matter, even if i hate to admit that:P), these forces are the first choice for any UN mission!!! and lets not get into one odd cases of misconduct by some particular soldier from any of these forces...

great ......i wanted to hear a post like this........INDIA,BANGLADESH AND PAKISTAN ROCKS!!!!!!:chilli::taz::bounce:

Yeah, but us BDians still lack good equipment "><

Yeah, but us BDians still lack good equipment "><

see buddy, that's between your armed forces and the Govt...
But I feel that BD doesnt need an army any stronger than what it has right now, BECAUSE:
1. Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar etc won't attack you. (no reason whatsoever!:disagree:)
2. Nepal and Bhutan dare not attack you. :-)cheesy:)
3. Pakistan can't attack u ever after what happened in 1971. Now you dont even need India's help, u r completely capable enough to fight and win in your own backyard. (and yes, Pakistan will have to go THROUGH India to attack you, and I promise you personally, we won't permit them that ever!!!:P)
4. China won't attack you. Lets not talk about the reasons here!!!:sick:

That leaves INDIA! India won't attack you ever for 2 reasons:
1. India can defeat BD to be very frank, even if its a very very bitter war. but then, You guys won't leave us in peace EVER. we are very very satisfied with one painful neighbour, don't want a second one!!!:coffee:
2. if,in a hypothetical parallel universe, India attacks you, China and Pakistan will immediately come to your rescue, more because of their hatred for India than any thing else. and no one else will support India for such a stupid thing to do!!!!

So be in peace, just keep yourself strong enough so that you have a respectable military. and live happily and try to flourish and develop, which India will help you in and is helping you already (india's selfish reasons or not, we'll leave that to some other time!!!:taz:)

see buddy, that's between your armed forces and the Govt...
But I feel that BD doesnt need an army any stronger than what it has right now, BECAUSE:
1. Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar etc won't attack you. (no reason whatsoever!:disagree:)
2. Nepal and Bhutan dare not attack you. :-)cheesy:)
3. Pakistan can't attack u ever after what happened in 1971. Now you dont even need India's help, u r completely capable enough to fight and win in your own backyard. (and yes, Pakistan will have to go THROUGH India to attack you, and I promise you personally, we won't permit them that ever!!!:P)
4. China won't attack you. Lets not talk about the reasons here!!!:sick:

That leaves INDIA! India won't attack you ever for 2 reasons:
1. India can defeat BD to be very frank, even if its a very very bitter war. but then, You guys won't leave us in peace EVER. we are very very satisfied with one painful neighbour, don't want a second one!!!:coffee:
2. if,in a hypothetical parallel universe, India attacks you, China and Pakistan will immediately come to your rescue, more because of their hatred for India than any thing else. and no one else will support India for such a stupid thing to do!!!!

So be in peace, just keep yourself strong enough so that you have a respectable military. and live happily and try to flourish and develop, which India will help you in and is helping you already (india's selfish reasons or not, we'll leave that to some other time!!!:taz:)
I disagree with your reasoning for BD not to have a bigger army than the current one. I infect advocate for a tech savvy, informative people's army that is consisted of honest and patriotic youths. And I would counter your logic, by a famous quote of EX-PREZ Zia that once commented on RAW's chief Mr. Cow knew more about BD than Zia himself, while he was asked. Now think about the impact of Gen. Pasha knowing more about IND than Manmohan himself then you will be able to draw a parallel here. IMO, an army that is capable of galvanizing BD's youth to create a proportionate weight against Bharati army can only encounter such threat . Just because we don't have it, Bharatis along with dalals are destroying patriotic forces very easily. And in current scenario, neither PAK nor China would come for our direct rescue, so a people's army that is 10 folds stronger than the current one is badly needed.

Long live the Indo-Bangladeshi Friendship, Bangladesh should appreciate working with a superpower like India.

but Bangladeshi people prefer china .....:china:

Untitled-1+copy.jpg

Yeah half of the people of Bangladesh do not trust India ..... But everyone trust China.... I have never seen anyone talking against china even not hard core Awami supporters....

yeah before any battle, tsunami will take over your tiny land...but before tsunami swept you away better take back all your illegal brothers and sisters...and make them sh!t in BD land..we are out of space for them in India...and dont complain when we start BLUE mission against them

yes we know how you guys have talent for shooting unarmed people

Back
Top Bottom