What's new

INDIA’S SRISHTI RANA CROWNED MISS ASIA PACIFIC WORLD 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malayalam and Tamil are different languages, they are not different accents, or even dialects. It's like Hindia and Urdu, are they the same? No.

Malayalam has different words to Tamil, but the similarities are enough that I can understand some of it. But Malayalees still have to learn Tamil to fully understand it.

Calling it another accent is not accurate. They are different languages. Our written words don't look the same, we have different words for things.

Also keep in mind that Pakistanis have more in common with North Indians than North Indians would have with a South Indian. There is this North - South divide.

Coconut Trees are dime a dozen in Kerala. So it makes sense to use it for everything. Just like you have people in the Ivory Coast who use Cocoa for different purposes.

If its like urdu-hindi then its pretty much same language especially if you can understand it. Because sindhi-punjabi are two different languages, but with few similarities.

The racism is propagated by stereotypes. Ignorant North Indians will make comments based on South Indians being dark, or the North Indians being more aggressive.

Ignorant South Indians will point to the literacy rates and the academic over achienvement of South Indians to prove they are intellectually superior.

While a lot of states in North India do practice female infanticide, does have poverty rates higher and religious rioting more, that's no consolation to South India as it too has it's own social and economic problems.

The IT boom spear headed by South Indians haven't soothed our egos either :D

North-South devide and debates in forums are biggest bs ever. Only in Indian Punjab the difference will be obvious, even then there are good amount of dark people in Punjab. And lets not even talk about rest of North India. I bet they use bollywood actors as exemples of north-south devide.

North-South devide and debates in forums are biggest bs ever. Only in Indian Punjab the difference will be obvious, even then there are good amount of dark people in Punjab. And lets not even talk about rest of North India. I bet they use bollywood actors as exemples of north-south devide.

You cannot use genetic outliers as the crux of your argument. They are just that, exceptions.

If its like urdu-hindi then its pretty much same language especially if you can understand it. Because sindhi-punjabi are two different languages, but with few similarities.

More than 1000 years ago, and other people can correct me, Malayalees spoke probably a dialect of Tamil which after enough sanskritisation became different from Tamil enough to be called a separate religion.

Watching Indians bash other Indians because they seem more dark skinned is hilarious, because it is bunkum and having dark skin is not a bad thing.

And, I am sure the genes would have migrated from North- South anyway, at least it did during the early years as according to research before people became entrenched in their geographical locations.

Miss Universe is on the 9th.

nexEYJH.jpg
Malaysian & Myanmar are hot

seriously some Malaysians women especially crossbreeds between Mallus &Chinese's are hot

@DESERT FIGHTER. It depends, some Keralites find it offensive. Others don't.

We kind of deserve it a little bit. We do tend to go on and on about 90% literacy rate and other high social indicators.
just a personal observation as I had many mallu friends I do find them , better looking, well-behaved, healthy life styled, as compared to the tamils , but on the negative side, I find them a bit sort of snobbish, tamils on the hands are quite down to earth

just a personal observation as I had many mallu friends I do find them , better looking, well-behaved, healthy life styled, as compared to the tamils , but on the negative side, I find them a bit sort of snobbish, tamils on the hands are quite down to earth

I agree with you. Malayalees do tend to be a bit up themselves and do tend to have a high opion of themselves, in amny cases, unwarranted I might add

More than 1000 years ago, and other people can correct me, Malayalees spoke probably a dialect of Tamil which after enough sanskritisation became different from Tamil enough to be called a separate religion.

Watching Indians bash other Indians because they seem more dark skinned is hilarious, because it is bunkum and having dark skin is not a bad thing.

And, I am sure the genes would have migrated from North- South anyway, at least it did during the early years as according to research before people became entrenched in their geographical locations.
It used to happen years and years back.
I dont believe that happens anymore.

:D daal ko safaid karnay k liye

:)))))))))))))))), Beauty should be appreciated :D. Pakistanis have more pretty girls though in percentage wise :D.

That first pic in the post she is sitting like a mermaid :D

Last edited:
kerala etc arent all of you south indian people tamils?

@245,480 sq mi south india is quite big its almost the size of Afghanistan, there are many provinces there, the malay vs tamils stuff is knda like our own Punjabi vs Pashtun thingi, just like the pashtuns ,the malays are considered better as oppose to the Punjabis & tamils, its quite normal every region has its share of perceptions

Fair enough.. whats the north-south divide? whats it all about? racism or what!?
Its not racism.
Its sand bagging. People from different states like to bash other states to show superiority.
So a Keralite will always say Kerala is best because it has First World development indicators while a Delhi'ite would probably say that regardless of development indicators, Delhi wallas will always be better looking.

On a whole however, South India is more developed than North India, and indeed the IT boom was started by Karnataka which changed entire India.

And South India is not one entity. Its like calling Middle East as one entity. The people are very different from each other in everything - food, customs, personality.

Tamils are only from Tamil Nadu.
The people from Kerala are called Mallus.
People from Karnataka are called Kannadigas.
People from Andhra Pradesh are called Andhara'ites /Telugu people(not sure of this one though)

:)))))))))))))))), Beauty should be appreciated :D. Pakistanis have more pretty girls though :D.

That first pic in the post she is sitting like a mermaid :D
:) woman is the most beautiful of God's human creation.

That's enough appreciation

Its not racism.
Its sand bagging. People from different states like to bash other states to show superiority.
So a Keralite will always say Kerala is best because it has First World development indicators while a Delhi'ite would probably say that regardless of development indicators, Delhi wallas will always be better looking.

On a whole however, South India is more developed than North India, and indeed the IT boom was started by Karnataka which changed entire India.

And South India is not one entity. Its like calling Middle East as one entity. The people are very different from each other in everything - food, customs, personality.

Tamils are only from Tamil Nadu.
The people from Kerala are called Mallus.
People from Karnataka are called Kannadigas.
People from Andhra Pradesh are called Andhara'ites /Telugu people(not sure of this one though)

The Moral of the long sermon is that we desis are RACISTS to our core .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom