What's new

Miss India 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys relax yaar.

I knew it. Women always cause guys to fight.

Truth be told I think all women are beautiful.

Of course they should have good personal hygiene and no unwanted body hair.

No pun... but our urdu speaking brothers are a little on the skinny side.

actually only my dada is pushtun and skinny, and dadi urdu speaker and she's kinda overweight
Although i guess youre talking abut youth, i agree they are too skinny (but i prefer skinny or curvy girls over fat)

Guys relax yaar.

I knew it. Women always cause guys to fight.

Truth be told I think all women are beautiful.

Of course they should have good personal hygiene and no unwanted body hair.

i c what u did there, but you know it's also disgusting when guys show off body hair :P

Kya badtameez joker hai yaar yeh ....

Koi batao iska scene kya hai ..... meri le raha hai ya saare desiyon ke saath itni bahki bahki baatein karta hai?

Maare ko to he vilayati pillu laage.

:lol: I hope you learnt your lesson - ch***yon ko muh nahi lagate, you know the saying about the pig that enjoys it right?

i c what u did there, but you know it's also disgusting when guys show off body hair :P

I have hairy chest, not bhaloo grade just a neat pelt, but my back is pretty clean. I think shaving chest and underarm hair is very gay.

lol same here i never met big b@@bs and big eyes attractive chinese women .mostly indian women are more pretier than any chinese wome .

mere bhai actresses ka naam bhi likh deta .

Chinese along with russian are one of the best, I live near a chinatown and many russians area so i know

actually only my dada is pushtun and skinny, and dadi urdu speaker and she's kinda overweight
Although i guess youre talking abut youth, i agree they are too skinny (but i prefer skinny or curvy girls over fat)

Skinny doesnt mean curvy.. and nobody likes fat girls.

I have hairy chest, not bhaloo grade just a neat pelt, but my back is pretty clean. I think shaving chest and underarm hair is very gay.

Dude thts disgusting...

I have hairy chest, not bhaloo grade just a neat pelt, but my back is pretty clean.

it's fine to have hair just as long as you dont walk around like this
BDejCrUCEAATA1O.jpg:large

Skinny doesnt mean curvy.. and nobody likes fat girls.

Dude thts disgusting...

i meant either skinny or maximum slightly curvy, not any more
and that's not true, there are many people with fat fetish, even some old lolywood and sarhad actresses are fat and people die for them

Please show photos to prove diversity. Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, that sort of thing.

Sanchez, please post international manchesters also.

karachi used to be like dubai before the 80s, people from all over not only pakistan south asia central africa and middle east lived there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom