What's new

Wing Commander Shruti Chauhan to represent India at Beauty Pageant Mrs Galaxy 2021

Oh really you cowardly convert, your ancestors were born in harem of invaders who we put to sword and you think you surrender monkeys are rules lol. Btw your women are loving Chinese **** now seems like American is out of fashion.
Projecting much?
ESKKMsCWoAAgQkG.png
EP9dpLOX4AEHT_-.png

Only pakistani would believe that bs the reality is you were beaten in 65, obliterated in 71 and PAF sit quietly in its bases and offered no fight during Kargil.
Lolx twice the bigger yet lost more jets and you claim you beat and obliterated us :rofl: level of andhbhakti :rofl:

There are countless event of india getting trashed by PAF in both 1965 and 1971.. yes Kargil was a win for IAF as PAF never engaged them due to lack of BVR capability... but in 65 and 71 IAF got literally trashed by PAF..

Simply search about "Lalo kaha ho" you will know what the morale of IAF was :omghaha:

Allright allright! Let me put her photo here. No disrespect to her beauty but I think she is better off being a professional (if she is one) than being a model. I find she is as pretty as any lady on the street.

1617270866581.png

Lolx twice the bigger yet lost more jets and you claim you beat and obliterated us :rofl: level of andhbhakti :rofl:

There are countless event of india getting trashed by PAF in both 1965 and 1971.. yes Kargil was a win for IAF as PAF never engaged them due to lack of BVR capability... but in 65 and 71 IAF got literally trashed by PAF..

Simply search about "Lalo kaha ho" you will know what the morale of IAF was :omghaha:

india is more than 7× bigger than Pakistan not 2× bigger.

Then why none of them ever has gone to the world stage? ......

Besides in these beauty events. It's not just beauty but brains are equally assessed....
Unlike Western societies, Muslim societies consider women as complete humans instead of some pleasure products to be exhibited around semi naked for capitalist profits.

While the wg cmdr has already proven herself in an actual profession - if her choice is to display her physical self in a rather obscure beauty contest then good luck.

Her attractiveness lies in her service to her country, not her features.

This is not Ms. Shruti Chauhan taking part in a personal capacity. This is Wg Cdr Shruti Chauhan participating, which is being touted by the handle INDIAPOSITIVE. Which is both shameless and highly unprofessional.
who got your 93000 in bangladesh ?

do you need proof ? we have many .

If you asked Bhutto, he would tell you 'Who gives a f*ck?' You cannot count the time when our leadership had no desire to fight. Now aerial battles over West Pakistan of that time are an entirely different matter.
Why haven’t you rescued Kashmir yet with your epic bravado? Nothing shows weakness more than emotional rants.

I challenge you to attack us first, and you reply with this garbage? Insha Allah, we will take back Kashmir and more. Just wait and watch. Now don't take that as permission to watch p*rn.

Last edited:
Yeah whether you attacked first or not you were beaten black and blue. And if whatever you said was true our Abhi hadn't took on your squadron and half strength alone. Actually it's you who are cowards. Come to battlefield anyday and we will be happy to debunk your myths again.

This is known as beating black and blue, you piece of turd:

1617276775870.png

Oh really you cowardly convert, your ancestors were born in harem of invaders who we put to sword and you think you surrender monkeys are rules lol. Btw your women are loving Chinese **** now seems like American is out of fashion.

Yep most Indian girls don't even get a five out of ten, I've never seen a race so unattractive, the 20% or so that are half good looking, I've probably shagged all of them.

I think the fact that we took the prettiest for ourselves has always subconsciously affected Indian men, that is why you get the love jhad crying from you people.

Mr tiny weiner aka fake Capt cringe.

Yep most Indian girls don't even get a five out of ten, I've never seen a race so unattractive, the 20% or so that are half good looking, I've probably shagged all of them.

I think the fact that we took the prettiest for ourselves has always subconsciously affected Indian men, that is why you get the love jhad crying from you people.

Mr tiny weiner aka fake Capt cringe.

:lol:

For Wing Commander Shruti Chauhan, it was a total cultural shift, from lacing up her boots to walking on the ramp in six-inch heels. After 16 years of distinguished service as a transport pilot in the Indian Air Force, Wing Commander Chauhan was in the spotlight at the Mrs India Inc World Beauty Pageant 2021, held in the last week of January, where she was the second runner-up. Now, she will be representing India at the Mrs Galaxy competition, scheduled to be held in Chicago in August.

“One of my juniors had suggested that I take part in the pageant but at the time I did not take it seriously. They registered me for the pageant because of the confidence they had, and it was in the auditions that I told myself that it is something I should buckle up for. But when I jumped into it, I went all in for it,” she said.

The 38-year-old said she was an exceptional case as not only did she take part in a pageant, but did so while serving in the defence forces.

“It was a struggle for me as the organisation was supportive but at the same time I did not want it to affect my work of a transport pilot in the Indian Air Force. I had the desire to participate in the competition and to win it. It was up to me to manage the household, my daughter and my work,”

While the Mrs India Inc World Beauty Pageant 2021 was originally scheduled for June last year, it was postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Wing Commander Chauhan said that they were trained online for a little over two months and the ramp walk practice happened a week before the competition.

Talking about her preparations for Mrs Galaxy and representing India, she said, “We are working on our physical fitness and we also have to keep pushing the social cause that we work for. Apart from that, we also have to look for sponsors as unlike the Miss India counterparts, the pageant for married women is a little difficult. Mrs India, fortunately, was conducted in time as well as safely. But other countries are yet to come out of the worst of the pandemic, and their competitions have not been held,” she said.

Wing Commander Chauhan was also recently conferred with the Maharashtra Women Achiever’s Award and the Iconic Women Award by SDP International.

“My maiden residence has been in Pune, where I am currently posted… after being crowned the second runner-up, I have been receiving several accolades,” she said.

She said that apart from her duty, two social causes she works towards are helping children of sex workers and families of martyrs.

“The pageant preparations generally are around how aware you are about what is happening around the world and how you want to pitch yourself in the world map.. I try to help the children of sex workers to get a proper respectable life in society. Being attached to the defence forces, I also help families, especially children who have lost the only earning member of their family, either in war or due to tensions at the borders,” she said.

She is OK, tbh. Not that beautiful as other ladies from India. Why this lady in the presence of other more beautiful options.

Indians should ideally carry out a medical test on the subject.... as in India sometimes Rekha turns out to be Ranjeet. :D

Asian Games gold medal winning athlete Pinki Pramanik was arrested after a complaint was made that she is a male and has allegedly raped a woman, police said Thursday.

We arrested Pramanik Thursday morning after a woman lodged a complaint of rape, stating that the athlete was a male and has been cohabiting with her for past several months. He promised to marry her but later denied, said an officer of Baguihati police station in North 24-Parganas where the complaint was made.

Following the complaint, Pramanik was taken to a private nursing home for a medical checkup where the test reports showed that the athlete was indeed a male. We will take Pramanik for a medical checkup to a government-run hospital and after the reports come in, the athlete will be presented before a court, added the officer.

Pramanik won gold in 4×400 metres relay at the 2006 Asian Games in Doha, Qatar. She was a silver medallist at the Melbourne Commonwealth Games the same year.
She retired from athletics three years ago.

Nice to know that wing commander can kill opposite with here her beauty too

All the pretty girls in the subcontinent are of muslim ancestery or from punjab.

Hence hinduvta has so much hatred for BD, pak and sikh' and kashmir.

Your peepee cant take it no more.😅

Last edited:
What beauty? Maybe for indians but not for non-indians.
oh No,
What remind me,
A thing of Beauty is joy forever.
John Keats
famous lines, Ii took back to my golden times.
Beauty and music is beyond the shackle of boundaries.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom