What's new

Wing Commander Shruti Chauhan to represent India at Beauty Pageant Mrs Galaxy 2021

oh No,
What remind me,
A thing of Beauty is joy forever.
John Keats
famous lines, Ii took back to my golden times.
Beauty and music is beyond the shackle of boundaries.

Maybe for you but I have NEVER EVER seen an indian female who is even REMOTELY good-looking.

I challenge you to attack us first, and you reply with this garbage? Insha Allah, we will take back Kashmir and more. Just wait and watch. Now don't take that as permission to watch p*rn.
Why would we attack you? We have been quite happy with the status quo. it’s getting embarrassing now, your making claims of ‘freeing’ up Kashmir one day. Take a cold shower mate, it will help. We don’t want anything that you own/ possess, if you have reasons to end any perceived disputes with violence, well then what are you waiting for? And why is your army chief offering olive branches to us?
Yep most Indian girls don't even get a five out of ten, I've never seen a race so unattractive, the 20% or so that are half good looking, I've probably shagged all of them.

I think the fact that we took the prettiest for ourselves has always subconsciously affected Indian men, that is why you get the love jhad crying from you people.

Mr tiny weiner aka fake Capt cringe.
Can you run the numbers again for my sanity champ? 20% of 1.2 b would be more than the population of Pakistan! You are a god among us mortals!

This chick is below average, you see more pretty girls walking around an average village in Pakistan.
That is absolutely true. She wouldn't be regarded pretty at all by the pakistani standard.

Indians should ideally carry out a medical test on the subject.... as in India sometimes Rekha turns out to be Ranjeet. :D

Asian Games gold medal winning athlete Pinki Pramanik was arrested after a complaint was made that she is a male and has allegedly raped a woman, police said Thursday.

We arrested Pramanik Thursday morning after a woman lodged a complaint of rape, stating that the athlete was a male and has been cohabiting with her for past several months. He promised to marry her but later denied, said an officer of Baguihati police station in North 24-Parganas where the complaint was made.

Following the complaint, Pramanik was taken to a private nursing home for a medical checkup where the test reports showed that the athlete was indeed a male. We will take Pramanik for a medical checkup to a government-run hospital and after the reports come in, the athlete will be presented before a court, added the officer.

Pramanik won gold in 4×400 metres relay at the 2006 Asian Games in Doha, Qatar. She was a silver medallist at the Melbourne Commonwealth Games the same year.
She retired from athletics three years ago.
Uncharacteristic of you to indulge in popular banter of this sort. Even though the hatred is understandable, she’s still a lady officer. I am sure that a Pakistani armed forces person would be highly courteous in their demeanour towards her. Anyway it’s the end of times, who am I to judge.

Allright allright! Let me put her photo here. No disrespect to her beauty but I think she is better off being a professional (if she is one) than being a model. I find she is as pretty as any lady on the street.

View attachment 730070
I have seen indian girls who look like her working at fast food chains in the west and gulf. She is no beauty, not unless you get high on their national drink first....

Last edited:
Uncharacteristic of you to indulge in popular banter of this sort. Even though the hatred is understandable, she’s still a lady officer. I am sure that a Pakistani armed forces person would be highly courteous in their demeanour towards her. Anyway it’s the end of times, who am I to judge.

Don't take it to heart, we have respect for her, but it is not good for her to take part in something degrading as a beauty contest.

Nice to know that wing commander can kill opposite with here her beauty too
I don't mean to distract you from your daily routine. But Wipe off that lube off your hands with that wet towel and come back to your senses, and read your post again. Now do you really believe in what you wrote here?

Last edited:
Dude it was you second rated converts and your women who were owned not us. We put the invaders to sword and later you people. And as for Bangladeshi too you said that they are short dark and rice eating people which you momins ould subdue but as was expected you were taught such lesson that your thousand generation to come will not forget.

what lesson? 60,000 cut off combatants against a local hostile population of 150 million plus Mukti Bahni plus an enemy 10 times bigger. No lessons here. BTW have you ever thought of what happened to the three architects of the Dacca debacle, Indira, Mujeeb and Bhutto. They all died a dog’s death. Guess who was behind it? Same could happen to Modi.

Your whole population was ruled by a few thousand horsemen for 800 years. As for the converts, they are proud of their pre Muslim heritage but they more proud of being Muslim. Our army chief of staff is a Bajwa our chief of air staff is a Sidhu. Rangar Rajputs are some of the most patriotic Pakistanis and devout Muslims. You look at Pakistan from the lens of Indian Muslims who all think that they are descendants of Arabs although they might look like Dalits. Pakistan is very different. As for myself and my family we are not even Pushtoons or from the Northern areas but we are often mistaken as Southern Europeans or Jewish. This is usual for many Pakistanis. What common do I have with Indians other than those from Punjab?

Last edited:
paraded around ? have you seen your punjabi , pashto films ?
hope you know pakistani heroines who die to work in india .

maxresdefault.jpg
They are professional actresses they can do whatever they want but they are not ex Wing Commanders of PAF. Being an actress is very different from being in a beauty contest which is literally a meat parade.

I am surprised at your interest in Punjabi and Pashto films. Are you even Indian.

Why would we attack you? We have been quite happy with the status quo. it’s getting embarrassing now, your making claims of ‘freeing’ up Kashmir one day. Take a cold shower mate, it will help. We don’t want anything that you own/ possess, if you have reasons to end any perceived disputes with violence, well then what are you waiting for? And why is your army chief offering olive branches to us?

You won't attack because you are coward. When faced with a challenge, you are now trying to divert the discussion elsewhere. We are not discussing what Pakistan can do, we are discussing what India can do. And you have publicly accepted you can't do anything. You have neither the political will, nor the determination. You can only bully Nepal and Bhutan when they don't have Chinese backing. You can only send troops into Myanmar when you know it won't strike back. This is your reality.
women are better off participating in beauty pageants than being wrapped up in a disgusting black garbage bag thing.

View attachment 730280

You mean women aren't better off strapped in a fighter jet dropping bombs on terrorists? She would be wrapped up head to toe, with nothing visible. And the picture you posted has a resemblance with a ninja. So ninjas and fighter pilots are unpalatable for the rapist Indian nation. You just want to strip women naked for your perverse pleasure? How disgusting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom