What's new

Wing Commander Shruti Chauhan to represent India at Beauty Pageant Mrs Galaxy 2021

You won't attack because you are coward. When faced with a challenge, you are now trying to divert the discussion elsewhere. We are not discussing what Pakistan can do, we are discussing what India can do. And you have publicly accepted you can't do anything. You have neither the political will, nor the determination. You can only bully Nepal and Bhutan when they don't have Chinese backing. You can only send troops into Myanmar when you know it won't strike back. This is your reality.
Sure if that makes you feel better. I will contemplate the depths of your profound logic as I sit in a house-boat on dal lake in Srinagar.

The Indian Air Force has to recover morale somehow after the humiliating defeat of feb 2019

The Indian Air Force has to recover morale somehow after the humiliating defeat of feb 2019
1617357242042.png

lols

Why haven’t you rescued Kashmir yet with your epic bravado? Nothing shows weakness more than emotional rants.
Why don't you rescue Kashmir? We are not the ones so insecure that we make fake maps and make it illegal to show a non fake map of India. Nor do we regularly threaten for nuclear war.

Why don't you rescue Kashmir? We are not the ones so insecure that we make fake maps and make it illegal to show a non fake map of India. Nor do we regularly threaten for nuclear war.
False, you do the map making business as well. The stunt in the SCO meeting is fairly recent.
You have also threatened nuclear war and have not followed us in declaring an NFU policy.
No one can 'rescue' anything, any pretentions are figments of imagination. Just pointing out how the cacophany of Kashmir banega Pakistan is laughably out of date.

False, you do the map making business as well. The stunt in the SCO meeting is fairly recent.
You have also threatened nuclear war and have not followed us in declaring an NFU policy.
No one can 'rescue' anything, any pretentions are figments of imagination. Just pointing out how the cacophany of Kashmir banega Pakistan is laughably out of date.
Learn English grammar

For Wing Commander Shruti Chauhan, it was a total cultural shift, from lacing up her boots to walking on the ramp in six-inch heels. After 16 years of distinguished service as a transport pilot in the Indian Air Force, Wing Commander Chauhan was in the spotlight at the Mrs India Inc World Beauty Pageant 2021, held in the last week of January, where she was the second runner-up. Now, she will be representing India at the Mrs Galaxy competition, scheduled to be held in Chicago in August.

“One of my juniors had suggested that I take part in the pageant but at the time I did not take it seriously. They registered me for the pageant because of the confidence they had, and it was in the auditions that I told myself that it is something I should buckle up for. But when I jumped into it, I went all in for it,” she said.

The 38-year-old said she was an exceptional case as not only did she take part in a pageant, but did so while serving in the defence forces.

“It was a struggle for me as the organisation was supportive but at the same time I did not want it to affect my work of a transport pilot in the Indian Air Force. I had the desire to participate in the competition and to win it. It was up to me to manage the household, my daughter and my work,”

While the Mrs India Inc World Beauty Pageant 2021 was originally scheduled for June last year, it was postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Wing Commander Chauhan said that they were trained online for a little over two months and the ramp walk practice happened a week before the competition.

Talking about her preparations for Mrs Galaxy and representing India, she said, “We are working on our physical fitness and we also have to keep pushing the social cause that we work for. Apart from that, we also have to look for sponsors as unlike the Miss India counterparts, the pageant for married women is a little difficult. Mrs India, fortunately, was conducted in time as well as safely. But other countries are yet to come out of the worst of the pandemic, and their competitions have not been held,” she said.

Wing Commander Chauhan was also recently conferred with the Maharashtra Women Achiever’s Award and the Iconic Women Award by SDP International.

“My maiden residence has been in Pune, where I am currently posted… after being crowned the second runner-up, I have been receiving several accolades,” she said.

She said that apart from her duty, two social causes she works towards are helping children of sex workers and families of martyrs.

“The pageant preparations generally are around how aware you are about what is happening around the world and how you want to pitch yourself in the world map.. I try to help the children of sex workers to get a proper respectable life in society. Being attached to the defence forces, I also help families, especially children who have lost the only earning member of their family, either in war or due to tensions at the borders,” she said.

good luck to her.
and let the women hating jealous and fat feminists cry
While the wg cmdr has already proven herself in an actual profession - if her choice is to display her physical self in a rather obscure beauty contest then good luck.

Her attractiveness lies in her service to her country, not her features.
I am more basic and primal when it comes to admiring a female kind.

Last edited:
Uncharacteristic of you to indulge in popular banter of this sort. Even though the hatred is understandable, she’s still a lady officer. I am sure that a Pakistani armed forces person would be highly courteous in their demeanour towards her. Anyway it’s the end of times, who am I to judge.
Pakistanis are, in general, and on average, misogynistic.

Pakistanis are, in general, and on average, misogynistic.
That’s a sweeping generalisation. My Pakistani I batchmates from business school are some of the nicest people that I know.
I think it’s the nature of a military forum that’s shaping a lot of opinions, which I am sure they don’t hold in real life. It applies to all of us mate.

That’s a sweeping generalisation. My Pakistani I batchmates from business school are some of the nicest people that I know.
I think it’s the nature of a military forum that’s shaping a lot of opinions, which I am sure they don’t hold in real life. It applies to all of us mate.
Which is why I added the words in general and on average. The exceptions do exist as they inevitably will in a population of over 200 million. You can see the language and behaviour they espoused at a national level on the aurat march.

the indian wing commander? their senior officers really have that much time on their hands? I guess from now on iaf stands for "indians are faarigh"!:lol:

All I will say is that a culture which judges others by attractiveness is lost. The same way I decry athletes being valued more than teachers, beauty has no value compared to brains.

The WgCdr may have put herself on the judging line for her looks, but if the woman can land the clunker that is the antonov curl then she has proven herself already.
It does, which is why I screamed for the past 5 years to end the interactions between the two nations in this context. It is toxic and only fuels hatred. Because 2 hours ago I was cackling away with my coworkers from India on a common subject and now I am looking at most new Indians here as multiple ID trolls for future banning.

The WgCdr may have put herself on the judging line for her looks, but if the woman can land the clunker that is the antonov curl then she has proven herself already.

One can still disgrace himself or herself after having proven oneself. Discipline and high standards are a life long responsibility and those who fail to observe them should be called out.

Back
Top Bottom