What's new

Miss India 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not southi but for my experince southi brahmin girls are way more beautiful than parrot nose looking 80kg pakistani girls .

Yaar i can be way more nasty than u.. but thori sharam kar lay... teri patriotism kam nahin hogi.... teray kam bhounknay say.

lol same here i never met big b@@bs and big eyes attractive chinese women .mostly indian women are more pretier than any chinese wome .

mere bhai actresses ka naam bhi likh deta .

Not the one in your logo...

Yeah I'm sure a lot of blonde Swedish chicks are just breaking down your door for a taste of chinese chopsuey.

So to the end you are racist, dirty and inexperienced with firls. That's normally called fat as..s and fool...

Nothing new .

Whenever we have discussions about nice Indian girls , the @ss burned pakistanis and chinese will come with their racist remarks and usual rants.

So to the end you are racist, dirty and inexperienced with firls. That's normally called fat as..s and fool...

Whats racist about chinese chopsuey? I'm sure you've been trying to break down doors for a taste of good wholesome smorgasbord too haven't you?

Its an international world man. No one minds a taste of an exotic dish at least once.

But in the end they all come back for comfort food of home. Dal chawal for us. Chopsuey for you.

Whats racist about chinese chopsuey? I'm sure you've been trying to break down doors for a taste of good wholesome smorgasbord too haven't you?

Its an international world man. No one minds a taste of an exotic dish at least once.

But in the end they all come back for comfort food of home. Dal chawal for us. Chopsuey for you.

I can imagine how you lived your life down there. You have no tastes beyond grapefruit or watermelon. Mostly you worked in the dark areas, didn't you? Have you tried to force one as they reported so many rape cases?

I can imagine how you lived your life down there. You have no tastes beyond grapefruit or watermelon. Mostly you worked in the dark areas, didn't you? Have you tried to force one as they reported so many rape cases?

Kya badtameez joker hai yaar yeh ....

Koi batao iska scene kya hai ..... meri le raha hai ya saare desiyon ke saath itni bahki bahki baatein karta hai?

Maare ko to he vilayati pillu laage.

Nothing new .

Whenever we have discussions about nice Indian girls , the @ss burned pakistanis and chinese will come with their racist remarks and usual rants.

Oh yeah we are evil.... so why dont u and ur likes sod off to ur indian forums instead of PDF?

I can point out better Indians just strolling in some dubai mall
Looks like the competition wasnt really serious, and the runner up looks :P

Il be honest... karachi people are skinny and i dont really like the way they look.. if u know what i mean..

nope, khi is like the place to be with all sorts of foods so many fatasses here. Also, khi is the most diverse part of pakistan, in fact my four grandparents are each from a different place

I can point out better Indians just strolling in some dubai mall
Looks like the competition wasnt really serious, and the runner up looks :P

nope, khi is like the place to be with all sorts of foods so many fatasses here. Also, khi is the most diverse part of pakistan, in fact my four grandparents are each from a different place

No pun... but our urdu speaking brothers are a little on the skinny side.

Please show photos to prove diversity. Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, that sort of thing.

Sanchez, please post international manchesters also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom