What's new

Miss India 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol funny video where they are comparing aish with their LOL-lywood actresses .

Last edited by a moderator:
haha... coarse bony? sounds like bs to me.. as for punjus.. even this indian gal is a punju... most of ur filmstars are also punjus...

Ab sirji apna apna nazariya hai.

If everyone had the same taste, one set of girls would not have time to sleep, and another would die spinsters.

Lol wood actresses are in their 40s or 50s mate... nobody watches loly movies... except for richshaw drivers.... our tv actresses are much better..

Lol wood actresses are in their 40s or 50s mate... nobody watches loly movies... except for richshaw drivers.... our tv actresses are much better..

so Pakistan's movie industry is completely over??

so Pakistan's movie industry is completely over??

I see some hope in the upcoming movies.. like ramchand Pakistani,Khuda k liye,captain and soo on... but the old actresses ... to be honest they are a laughing stock in even Pakistan...

lol more pakistani made video mere bhai comments read karna mat bhulna because mostly are pakistani girls comments .

Ab sirji apna apna nazariya hai.

If everyone had the same taste, one set of girls would not have time to sleep, and another would die spinsters.

Il be honest... karachi people are skinny and i dont really like the way they look.. if u know what i mean..

Post pics to prove it...:woot:

Here are the pics :enjoy:

2_kavya_madhavan_0904_1024X.jpg

images

rituparna_Sengupta_20100923.jpg

riya.jpg

images

And Sanchez, I can get into specifics about your chicks based on personal experience. Right to the last morphological feature. They have their strong points, I'll give you that. Good for a change, but please man, not in the same ballpark as a hot Indian mama.

This is a thread about Miss India. I didn't come here to destroy it but you did. My personal experience is international, son. I never met an attractive Indian female. Pls don't tell me you have plenty Ash chics at home.

This is a thread about Miss India. I didn't come here to destroy it but you did. My personal experience is inetrnational, son. I never met an attractive Indian female. Pls don't tell me you have plenty Ash chics at home.
lol same here i never met big b@@bs and big eyes attractive chinese women .mostly indian women are more pretier than any chinese wome .

Here are the pics :enjoy:

2_kavya_madhavan_0904_1024X.jpg

images

rituparna_Sengupta_20100923.jpg

riya.jpg

images
mere bhai actresses ka naam bhi likh deta .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom